I think I'm gonna be sick..

God we executed terribly down the stretch. Jesus christ.

This is where using a player like AR would have helped us tonight. His length and quickness could have slowed Brand down. This is what I dont like Mike D. Every game is different. Each game you may need something different to help you win. Sure you play to your teams strengths, but there are times where you have to try to alter the other teams strength. Brand tonight deserved much more attention than we gave him...

drpapi23

Rookie
yeah it's shit like this that gets me madder thana mutha****a. How are we gonna lose to philly when we should be beating these type of teams. Funny how we're on and off constantly this season. If this continues i dunno what's gonna happen.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
we are the most unpredictable team in the league.

who would of thought felon would of out scored amare tonight?
lol slim to none.

this team needs change we really gotta do something.

when we lose this shit kind ruins my night b.

especially to philly!!! n we were winnnin the whole game.

ni99as shot terrible from the field tonight.

moneyg

Starter
What are our ****ing sets in this type of situation?

ask the coach....

no d.. and no half court sets, when we cant get a transition bucket

we cant score in cruch time...

amare gets it and doesnt pass to alot...

so we r sittin around the 3... and when our shots aint fallin..

we cant win...

No Ball MOVEMENT = DEFENSE DOESN'T"T HAVE TO WORK HARD JUST SIT ON THE PERIMETER!!!!!

10 SECONDS LEFT NO TIME OUT= WILLIAMS LAYUP

AMARE NO D = WILLIAMS ON BRAND = 33 POINTS
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

tiger0330

Legend
This is where using a player like AR would have helped us tonight. His length and quickness could have slowed Brand down. This is what I dont like Mike D. Every game is different. Each game you may need something different to help you win. Sure you play to your teams strengths, but there are times where you have to try to alter the other teams strength. Brand tonight deserved much more attention than we gave him...
Good point, either that or get Melo. We could have used another scorer during that drought in the 4th qtr. Tough loss but it will be worse if we lose Sunday at our house.

Wiliams should have taken the 3. Would have been in rhythm and his best weapon.

Bad decision, however I don't blame him. Mozgov was great out there he should have played 40 minutes. Turiaf was hurt and didn't have a good game anyway. Shawne Williams just shouldn't guard anything else then small forwards! He's helpless on D vs PFs and Cs.

I'm tired of watching average players having career nights against us, because our defensive matchups suck.

That bucket by Iguodala somewhere around the 1:50 mark was unbelievably bad defense! I didn't trust my eyes! We badly needed a stop and Gallo just let him run coast to coast for a layup with no help around. That's the type of play that drives me crazy and loses the game for us.

The NBA should show some mercy with us and allow the buying of players from other teams. With all our money we could buy Deron Williams from Utah, Melo from Denver and Dwight Howard from Orlando :teeth: