Kidd wants Trade?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
first k-mart, then kittles and now are about to lose kid too? i wonder how many games will they win next season, cuz i'm not sure what mourning can do to help the team out. yet, in spite of all these trades the nest still have a pretty good lineup

JJtheKnick

Starter
i was watching mike and the maddog. and they said kidd was demanding a trade to the west and the only place that can afford him is dalles.

JJtheKnick

Starter
nets are not going to be a good team next season. i feel bad for jefferson hes probably going to be the only one left. i cant wait to see the knicks step all over the nets...... :fury:

JJtheKnick

Starter
the nets really dont want to trade kidd because he is the nets. with out him thats not even a team. also they will really try to keep him to sell tickets.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
There has been a rumor of Caron, George, + pick for Kidd. I hate the idea. I hope nothing comes of it, that's giving up too much for an aging, injury prone, expensive, attitude problem PG.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
jsm0331 said:
an aging, injury prone, expensive, attitude problem PG.
HELL YAYUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Damn well said jsm...
I HATE THE NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Say goodbye to the Nets organization! :beat:
Not to mention he's a wife beater! :evil:
:gony: :p