metrocard is out!

metrocard

Legend
deuces.
I had a good stay on this forum.
shout outs to Kiyaman, OGKnicksfan, hometheaterguy, Stephon Marbury, Starks, datruth, GetRealistic, Akamu, GoKnicksDLee42, Knicks15, DaPrince, MSG33, ABCD, Trill, Paul, KB25, LT4, Jay, NNY, paris, Streetdreams, portega, Trinn, kfs92, CoolClyde, and Allen.

It was a blast reading your post and chatting with you guys.

I wish the best for our Knicks and hopefully we build a dynasty and get those championships up to the level where we'll have 16 and be on the Lakers/Celtics scale.

:peace: :gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this is now a petition to get metro back on the site; he was among the best of us with his knowledge and insight to get details on stories that go deeper then the surface.

bro the site wont be the same without you you gotta stay

-- DaTPRiNCE

Sage

Rotation player
Got nothing against Metro at all, I don't always agree with his point of view but he introduces discussion to the site which is the whole point of a forum.

But damn I hate it when people post a flounce announcing they're leaving. Just take a break from the site, you don't need to get all "myspace" about it.

Woah didnt see this earlier. Damn I missed the whole argument. But whatever it was about I think we'll see Metro back. Hopefully anyway. Always kinda wierd to see a forum legend on any site leave.

Paul1355

All Star
deuces.
shout outs to Kiyaman, OGKnicksfan, hometheaterguy, Stephon Marbury, Starks, datruth, GetRealistic, Akamu, GoKnicksDLee42, Knicks15, DaPrince, MSG33, ABCD, Trill, Paul, KB25, LT4, Jay, NNY, paris, Streetdreams, portega, Trinn, kfs92, CoolClyde, and Allen.

I wish the best for our Knicks and hopefully we build a dynasty and get those championships up to the level where we'll have 16 and be on the Lakers/Celtics scale.

good looks and good luck bro

knicksin60

Starter
This comes as a surprise to me, since I recently heard that the MTA was having discussions on raising the base fair to $2.10.Does anyone know if this means that we are going to start using tokens again?

In all seriousness, I wish the best for Metro. He has a long life ahead of him.Might have had his run-ins with posters but the dude reminds me of a young Cassius Clay.He just knows how to intimidate his opponents and destroy them with his words.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
deuces.

You know it's all love, man, whether you stay or go. I hope you stay, since this is just the web: whatever happens here does not really matter. You come on here a few hours a week, total. You can come and go, be banned and reinstated, without really giving a crap.

It's the same as when one disappears for a month or two.

PEACE n' LOVE

iSaYughh

Starter
This comes as a surprise to me, since I recently heard that the MTA was having discussions on raising the base fair to $2.10.Does anyone know if this means that we are going to start using tokens again?

In all seriousness, I wish the best for Metro. He has a long life ahead of him.Might have had his run-ins with posters but the dude reminds me of a young Cassius Clay.He just knows how to intimidate his opponents and destroy them with his words.

:)

Did Cassius Clay have his gravestone written by a dude named Crazy8s?

That comparison is almost as good as abcd comparing himself to X and Martin Luther King, when he was getting ratted out by someone trying to get him banned, :teeth:

As "bad" a loss to the forum as you can get, though. I can get the Myspace Goodbye, too -- metrocard was practically a founding member of the site, and spent a ton of time on it over the years contributing it and building it.

Not sure I would have stayed around reading it way back, if not for his posts, to be honest.

IMO, it's obvious to me he lost his forum mojo. Lot of new blood poured in when he was busy for a bit, his "crew" gradually left or stopped posting much just before, and he didn't have the impregnable Metro aura he had in his hayday.

Plus, simply put -- no judgments on it being right or wrong, in itself or in any context -- Crazy8 delivered a skull**** of a blow. Idk how cozy I'd be hanging around, and freely posting and roasting, after that hook to the temple.