Smfh that we Lost to the Cavs..

knicksin60

Starter
Despite the losing streak they had before they played us, they were a much better team back then.They did win 7 of their first 15 games if I'm not mistaken.

mafra

Legend
Let's not forget they lost 10 consecutive games before they played us. And, before that 10 game losing streak the Cavs were 2-6 in the 8 games prior to the 10 game losing streak!

2-18... then beat us... then lose 25 in a row?

I posted a thread that said this team was a disgrace b/c of that loss. I relented b/c it was the 3rd game in 4 days, but there's no mistaking it- that loss was a major disappointment.

BUT, even as bad as CLE is right now... They still are 2-1 against PHILLY.

iSaYughh

Starter
Ya, after Lebron, Varaj is their key player.

He played great against us. We had a bad game. Shit happens.

Really, after Varaj went down, the entire Cavs team just went into a total free fall. Collective tanking.

Lebron's departure left a house of cards. Varaj's injury was the gust of wind that knocked them down.

iSaYughh

Starter
^ lol, true.

Imagine how bad the Cavs season would be if not for their first 15 games.

Shit.

I remember peeps talking about them making the playoffs, and even giving MIA a run.
:teeth:

Toons

is the Bo$$
^ lol, true.

Imagine how bad the Cavs season would be if not for their first 15 games.

Shit.

I remember peeps talking about them making the playoffs, and even giving MIA a run.
:teeth:

i guess the lakers are a disgrace too.....
its the nba, shit happens

iSaYughh

Starter
i guess the lakers are a disgrace too.....
its the nba, shit happens

I agree bro. "shit happens", exact thing I said in first post. I was just speculating here just how epic their losing streak coulda been; n the irony that early season some were hopeful they could make playoffs and even gun at MIA. Hey, I was in that wishful group. :afro: