Knicks @ Nets - Sun Feb 13

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
felton was so bad until he found fields in the corner... his jumper is trash and his playmakin ability is annoymous tonight
BTW chandler needs to hire a publicist, he doesnt no how to answer questions

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Solid victory.. We shot well and played w heart and energy.

Landry's clutch was impressive, even if it was against the lowly Nets. We needed this one.

tiger0330

Legend
Great team effort with Stat out. Fields, Walker, Wilson, Douglas all hit big shots. I was worried when Turiaf and Moz went out in the 3rd with those fouls but instead of leaving Lopez in to try to exploit a small Knick lineup Avery went small also.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
dont forget walker, he was very effective when he was in... y cant we jus play douglas and walker more often rather than felton and douglas.... felton needs more rest and hes probably more effective that way

tiger0330

Legend
What is with AR, does D'Ants have a beef with him because AR has a chip on his shoulder or did Walsh tell him not to play him because he's getting traded or is he that bad a player?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
What is with AR, does D'Ants have a beef with him because AR has a chip on his shoulder or did Walsh tell him not to play him because he's getting traded or is he that bad a player?

I think it has to do w a bit of all of the reasons you gave.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Wooh!

Nice win lads.

Love it when The Thrill comes to play. Both he and Douglas took it upon themselves tonight. Say what you will about TD, he's a tough kid.

Gotta feel for Randolph. I'd imagine his reps requesting a trade was the proverbial straw. Shame, shame, shame.

I love you Landry. I couldn't possibly say that in a gayer way.

la2ny

Starter
:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We won bkuz it was a Crazy 8's thread :cool: :cool:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We won bkuz it was a Crazy 8's thread :cool: :cool:

And, because I wore my ceremonial battle outfit.

★Knicks Slippers

p3692314p275w.jpg

★Knick Jersey - Today's was Felton.

Raymond+Felton+Portland+Trail+Blazers+v+New+MAmYSs7NsKll.jpg

★Knicks Sweatbands

2132sVcz2TL.jpg

★And Knicks cock ring.

image not available - size too big

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
PLAYERPROFILES2a.jpg
The Thrill - Some say that he needs to stop moping and get back in to form.

Call answered. Huge game from The Mad Tweeter

CoolClyde

welcome back

welcome back crazy 8's, missed your wacky threads and comments.

good game for Knicks. LandROY Field of dreams... clutch!
Wilson starting is good for his weedhead. 5 blocks!?!? sweet!
good game for Tony Chill, the difference maker... 19 points in 21 minutes, but NO dimes?? He no point guard!
Bill Walker making things happen... does not deserve to be in D'oghouse,
but that's the nature of Antoni's short rotation. Mosgov in, Walker out.
oh wait I just read/wrote that on another thread...

Knicks living and dying by the 3. As Clyde says, when they shoot the 3's well, they're invincible.
when they don't they lose. 16-34 from beyond the arc... end of d'story.

Nyets!
Jordan Farmer looks like Alfred E Newman - nice ears
Sasha Vujacic looks like Bruno - nice haircut
Kim Kardassian looks like a cheap hooker version of J-Lo, I'd pay! eatin that slutty cotton candy...

nyets_blueprint.jpg

more knick fans than net fans in the house.
hahahahahahah!
f*ck new jersey
:peace::gony:loco ochos!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
heehee STAT just sat out to make the other players step up. He didn't use his knees as an excuse so we wouldn't worry, so he used his toe.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't say Gallinari was extremely dissapointing he only went 2/5 its not like he went 2/30

That's exactly what i'm complaining about. He didn't get involved in a game at which we needed everybody more than usual. Chandler and Toney understood, Gallo doesn't. To fail is an option. What's unacceptable is not to try.

pat

Starter
heehee STAT just sat out to make the other players step up. He didn't use his knees as an excuse so we wouldn't worry, so he used his toe.
Exactly my thoughts. Also mentioning his ankle would have been worrying after he twisted it.

That's exactly what i'm complaining about. He didn't get involved in a game at which we needed everybody more than usual. Chandler and Toney understood, Gallo doesn't. To fail is an option. What's unacceptable is not to try.

Do you actually play basketball? Sometime you've got that kind of game and everything goes wrong on the offensive end. So the thing to do is stepping it up on the defensive end and taking what the defence gives you. Otherwise you try not to disturb the flow of the game.
Had he continued to shoot the basketball, many people on here would have criticised him for being a chucker.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Even without Amare, still AR sits. Can we please trade him if there isn't a future for him in NY. Wow our coach is a joke, that idiot placed Shawne on Lopez last night. I just don't understand why Nets didn't abuse him, but there is a reason why Lopez was passed up by so many teams he's just too slow. At 7 feet tall he's averaging just over 5 rebounds.

Personally I don't want AR gone, I would rather trade Fields, Walker, Gallinari, Douglas. AR has a 7"6 wingspan, how the hell he doesn't play is something I will never understand. I simply hate our coach, would love to see Herb Williams as our coach.