Knicks @ Nets - Sun Feb 13

iSaYughh

Starter
Exactly my thoughts. Also mentioning his ankle would have been worrying after he twisted it.

Do you actually play basketball? Sometime you've got that kind of game and everything goes wrong on the offensive end. So the thing to do is stepping it up on the defensive end and taking what the defence gives you. Otherwise you try not to disturb the flow of the game.
Had he continued to shoot the basketball, many people on here would have criticised him for being a chucker.

Cogito Ergo Bitch.

We won, so the pringle gallery had to get creative.

Rather trade Gallo than Randolph. Smmf, lol.

We won a Must Win without our prized, and sole, baller. While expanding the rotation to include Walker as instrumental.

With Moz n Gallo player developments we are a better team than the one that fought from 3_8 to 5 above 500. Now sitting a game over .500 after our "brutal" stretch.

This has been a good season. And we are poised to be even.better.in the.home.stretch.

The prima facie of reality (and ko members season expectations, predictions, and demands) is on Coach D"s side.

KBlack25

Starter
Personally I don't want AR gone, I would rather trade Fields, Walker, Gallinari, Douglas. AR has a 7"6 wingspan, how the hell he doesn't play is something I will never understand. I simply hate our coach, would love to see Herb Williams as our coach.

AR has played horribly in almost every minute he has gotten in...you hate our coach, that is why you would rather trade Gallinari, who has proven he can contribute, and Fields, who has also proven he can contribute, for a guy with a 7'6" wingspan who takes 20 foot jumpers that miss the rim by inches to feet. AR, to me so far, has proven he can get in and take long jumpers for airballs. When he focuses on his GAME, AR is good...but his game is close to the basket, snagging boards and blocking shots. Not 20 foot Js that he insists on taking.

You would rather see Herb Williams? Are you on drugs are just ****ing retarded? Did you WATCH games when Herb Williams coached? Stagnant offense, no movement, horrible front to back. I'm not convinced Williams can draw up plays with more than 0 screens, if he could he sure didn't show it in his one stint. Herb has a career 38% winning percentage including a 37% winning percentage in a year where the team FINISHED with a 40% winning percentage (for those not good at math, Herb taking over the one time he did for an extended period of time [i.e. more than one game] made the team WORSE).

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
AR has played horribly in almost every minute he has gotten in...you hate our coach, that is why you would rather trade Gallinari, who has proven he can contribute, and Fields, who has also proven he can contribute, for a guy with a 7'6" wingspan who takes 20 foot jumpers that miss the rim by inches to feet. AR, to me so far, has proven he can get in and take long jumpers for airballs. When he focuses on his GAME, AR is good...but his game is close to the basket, snagging boards and blocking shots. Not 20 foot Js that he insists on taking.

You would rather see Herb Williams? Are you on drugs are just ****ing retarded? Did you WATCH games when Herb Williams coached? Stagnant offense, no movement, horrible front to back. I'm not convinced Williams can draw up plays with more than 0 screens, if he could he sure didn't show it in his one stint. Herb has a career 38% winning percentage including a 37% winning percentage in a year where the team FINISHED with a 40% winning percentage (for those not good at math, Herb taking over the one time he did for an extended period of time [i.e. more than one game] made the team WORSE).

And what has Gallinari done to grant every play out a timeout designed for him? Gallo has green light to do whatever he wants on any situation. Shit you give AR that kind of green light and confidence and he will thrive. D'antoni will always play his favorites and AR is not one of them. I really believe that developing AR increases our chances at championship because you need bigs to get it done in the playoffs.

What frustrates me is the fact that Donnie never interferes with to stupid moves that our coach makes. Donnie got us Darko, Hill, Moz, AR and none of them have fair well with our coach. I would like that there would be confrontation between our GM and idiot coach to demand playing time for our bigs other than Amare. It is ridiculous to see 6'8 people guarding 7'1.

As far as I can remember, Herb Williams offense ran beautiful and that was with Marbury. I really believe that Herb can get the most out of any Knick team vs D'antoni. For once everyone would get a fair shot!:thumbsup:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

I just remember the look on D'Antoni's face when AR shot a jumper in the Lakers game (or was it another game, I'm not sure) that overshot the basket, glanced off the backboard and sank straight down to the ground.

Coach was pissed. That look on his face basically convinced me that AR is never going to get playing time.

Honestly if we hold onto him and he finds Charles Oakley sometime during the offseason and begs the Oak man to impart some of his greatness onto him Randolph could turn into a very solid player. He's certainly got the athleticism and length to go places but he needs to wise up and learn how to play smarter.

D'Antoni confuses me sometimes. He gives guys like Fields and Mozgov playing time when they're rookies, and he refuses to give a third year proven player like AR any time on the court...