Is Melo God ?

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
NYDailynews.com
Carmelo Anthony could have been a Knick Monday if only team president Donnie Walsh were willing to meet Denver's trade demands, which one team official classified as "steep."
According to a team source close to the negotiations, "there is a deal to be made" but whether Anthony joins forces with Amar'e Stoudemire in New York between Tuesday and the Feb. 24 trade deadline likely comes down to the Nuggets either lowering their asking price or the Knicks turning over their roster to acquire one of the NBA's top players.
The Nuggets, according to a source, are asking for three starters - including Danilo Gallinari and Raymond Felton - plus Eddy Curry's expiring contract and at least one first-round pick. In that proposed deal, Anthony and veteran point guard Chauncey Billups would be coming to the Knicks.

Who is the third starter ? Stat ? :teeth::teeth:

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
This Sucks

NYDailynews.com
Carmelo Anthony could have been a Knick Monday if only team president Donnie Walsh were willing to meet Denver's trade demands, which one team official classified as "steep."
According to a team source close to the negotiations, "there is a deal to be made" but whether Anthony joins forces with Amar'e Stoudemire in New York between Tuesday and the Feb. 24 trade deadline likely comes down to the Nuggets either lowering their asking price or the Knicks turning over their roster to acquire one of the NBA's top players.
The Nuggets, according to a source, are asking for three starters - including Danilo Gallinari and Raymond Felton - plus Eddy Curry's expiring contract and at least one first-round pick. In that proposed deal, Anthony and veteran point guard Chauncey Billups would be coming to the Knicks.

Who is the third starter ? Stat ? :teeth::teeth:

Most Likely Fields. I say no way to giving up 3 starters for 1 I dont care if its Melo. We were raped by Denver in the Mcdyss for Nene n Camby coup. I say **** Melo and Denver I will take this current grounp making the playoffs the next 2 yrs and growing together. than we make a move for HOWARD in 2012...

tiger0330

Legend
How many threads are we going to have on this one story. Didn't anyone see the thread about not duplicating threads. The OP must have seen the other threads.