Happy Birthday Michael Jordan!

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Happy Birthday MJ. One of the greatest players of all time...
Too bad he had to be in the eastern conference =/ lol
Hope he enjoys and many more to come

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Happy Birthday MJ. One of the greatest players of all time...
Too bad he had to be in the eastern conference =/ lol
Hope he enjoys and many more to come

As big of a Knick Nemesis he was back in the day and as much as he destroyed our team everytime he played us, you have to respect the hell out of what the man did and brought to basketball. Happy Bday Jordan

elcol

Rotation player
although jordan held our shit down in the 90's i gotta love him he is the real true goat :)
happy bday

Happy BDay MJ

my favourite player of all time and the best to ever step on the court!

I know that he ruined most of our playoff runs in the 90s, but credit where credit is due.

Lebron James is just a media loved hyped up bitch compared to MJ!

MJ had everything Lebitch hasn't!

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Michael Jordon-the only non-New York sports jersey I ever owned, or ever will own. There is only one MJ.
Space Jam!

Crazy⑧s;158097 said:
**** Jordan....

He achieved everything in black and red.

F*** Lebron - he ain't nothing like Jordan!

It's true that MJ achieved everything in Chicago, but so what? THere will never be another Michael Jordan.

p0nder

Starter
He was an exciting player to watch. The knicks-bulls series of the 90's was what got me into being a knicks fan. So in some weird sense of balance and ying-yang Jordan is responsible for me being a Knicks fan.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Legend and the reason like many I started watching Basketball.

I had a Chicago Bulls ball as a kid that someone bought me, mainly because the only team that anyone who didn't know the sport knew was the Bulls.

As I started watching more (past and present) I decided the best player ever wasn't Jordan but Magic and my favourite player was the man in my avatar.

Oh and it's Chuck's Birthday today.

clumsy

Rotation player
me too i gotta respect jordan. He was retarded nice.

But i must say the Heat Knicks series were more entertaining in the grand scheme of things.