The Official "MeloDrama" Thread Feb 18th - Feb 24th

la2ny

Starter
I think us getting Renaldo back may not be all that bad. Think about it we actually do still have alot of pieces to work with on this team. Azubuike,Balkman,Rautins,and Mason. Maybe those guys can land us a Shane Battier or a Robin Lopez or a Mayo???

MeloMSG.jpg

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I think us getting Renaldo back may not be all that bad. Think about it we actually do still have alot of pieces to work with on this team. Azubuike,Balkman,Rautins,and Mason. Maybe those guys can land us a Shane Battier or a Robin Lopez or a Mayo???

Lopez, Dalembert, Camby. We need someone like that to take us to the championship level I think.

STAT1

Starter

Unless he's changed his ways & lays off the ganja, I doubt he's gonna figure into MDA's game plan anytime soon. Shame cuz he could actually play a role off the bench if he ever dedicated himself to working a little harder.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
**** YEAH!!!! :aplause: Feeling like I just gave birth.

Now we can move on, finally. I hope this trade (really expensive, by the way) results in a positive way for the Knicks. But now i'm just glad it's over.

Last edited:

KDog13

Rookie
Renaldo Balkman, Roger Mason, Anthony Carter....only guys I'm not liking on this roster lol. Sheldon Williams I actually like....strong rebounder. Balkman has a 3 year contract, Carter is old as shit, Mason play has been ehh since his breakout season with the Spurs 2 years ago.

I am looking at adding Earl Barron, Patrick Ewing Jr, and others....I got to look at the free agent market.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Is this a Knicksonline record for most posts in a thread? Wow hopefully it gets to a thousand.

But damn I didn't post to much during "Melo Drama" week, I just couldn't take the constant news and conflicting reports. Glad it's over now though.

jpz17

Starter
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nnqG993VylU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>