The Official Appreciation for Felton Gallo Wilson Mozgov

I will miss each and everyone of you and I have enjoyed watching you go to battle night in night out for these last couple of months. Have a great fruitful career:beer::thumbsup::smokin:

la2ny

Starter
Love you guys wish the best for you. Enjoyed seeing you rot on the bench for a qtr. of the year so far when we were winning Moz. Loved having you Ray before D'antoni ran you into the ground. Will and Gallo, we've had so many comparison threads of you guys, but we know you'll do well. Especially you Wil when you get your $$$ from some team and Danillo when you turn into Dirkoglu I'll be watching via internet streams!! Play the best ball of all in New Denersy. :thumbsup:

I'll enjoy watching you guys in NJ and Denver. I hope its Gallo and Felton to NJ, these guys have the proper personalities to have a nice rivalry between NJ and us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
All the best boys.... Can't imagine how Felton, our captain that was, feels right now. Who takes captaincy? Melo?

And The Gov was may fave player. Thanks Jim Dolan. Good luck with the curse I'm having put on you by gypsies. Fat, scampish, greedy, backwards, poo-fingering little cunt.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Thanks guys for putting forth your best efforts guys.

On a side note, as a Knicks fan in California, I hope the Clippers get Gallinari.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was just about to make a thread on this but im glad someone beat me to it :

Thanks to Chandler, Gallo, and Felton who gave their all to NY, Felton for knowing what the circumstances was when he came here-signing a 2 year deal knowing he likely wont be there past it- and still playign at an allstar level. Chandler for coming at the worst of times and still giving us something to be excited about. and Gallo i wish you the best throughout your career( likely coming back to Brooklyn within a couple of days) i enjoyed your ballsy performances and never backing down from a challenge wish you all the best- i really do. you've become some of my favorite players and i intend to follow your careers

p0nder

Starter
I'm supprizingly ok with not having these guys. i think galo will turn out to be a great player and chandler will be his same mediocre self until he goes somewhere that gets him fired up.

elcol

Rotation player
i love all of these guys no homo from felton the dishing gallo fantastic clutch baller wilson athletic thriller mozgov big man outta no where.

best of luck to our old core!!

:gony:

Losing you guys will hurt.. I enjoyed seeing Chandler and Gallo grow season to season early in their careers.. Felton loved it here in NY in his short time and was playing well.. I'll miss you guys. Forever in my memory.

dawson_crying.gif

clumsy

Rotation player
Not to be a dick, but in 20 years the only household name will be Carmelo Anthony. And this trade will be remembered as the rape of Denver.

Will continue to follow their careers tho.

Dear Gallo,
I cheered for you from the second we drafted you in attendance at the draft, and never wavered when other said you were a soft injured euro chucker and would never be more than a role player. I watched as you developed into a real basketball player and played with heart night in and night out. I watched this year as we discussed a melo trade and kept you out of it, and I watched as our stupid **** owner jumped into negotiations and shipped you off.

Thanks for the memories, I will miss you. I have league pass so please don't think it will be necessary for you to go to the nets for me to enjoy the stupid faces you make. Please don't go to the nets, please.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Peace boys.. May you fare well where ever you end up.

Thanks for the effort and excitement you brought me as a fan.

Gallo, I also truly hope I don't have to watch you on NJ..

Good luck & good night..

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Thanks.

You guys stuck with NY through thick and thin and went out there against the odds and played hard.

Good luck.

And please, don't get traded to NJ.

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
Gallo and Chandler,

I really wanted to win with you guys in the lineup. Unfortunately this is a superstar league and we had to get a scoring machine. I will miss you guys. Gallo, huge 4th against the Heat this year. Wil, dont play passive. Create your own shot.

The Moz - i love you man. Doofiest guy on the court ever.

Felton - meh, you were good then started taking too many shots. Im ok with you gone

Isiah - stay away from us. Seriously Stay the **** away

STAT1

Starter
Thanks for busting your butts in practice & in games even through the rough times Wilson & Gallo. Good luck in the rest of your NBA careers maybe your paths will cross with the Knicks again someday down the road.

Thanks to Ray Felton for being a leader this year & helping to spur the revival of basketball in NY. You were a gamer, no doubt about it.

Timo, thanks for not breaking into tears when Blake dunked on you like Big Baby Davis. Good luck to you in Jersey.