Welcome Melo&&& the bandwagon fans

Well to start off yes i am a Miami fan and note: im not a bandwagon i was born here and i still live here.

Anyway Congrats on getting Melo. He's a good player still no LeBron but still good addition. my only reason for not liking this trade is the amount you guys gave up for this him, you lost 7 guys for 2, yea your starting lineup improved a bit but you lost ALOT of depth, which you must have in order to win a Championship.

Another thing that urks me and i think is a reason why Knicks fans shouldn't celebrate as much as we did when we got Bron, is the fact that 1. Melo is a selfish player. Not Kobe selfish but still a little selfish. 2. It would've been better if Melo took less money like the Miami players did. 3. I still don't see a Title anytime soon...sorry guys but with the Bulls( knicks should beat but may cause some problems in the post-season), Magic, and of course the HEAT i don't see it happen

And the last thing i have to say...I am truly excited for the future..THE HEAT/KNICKS RIVALRY HAS BEEN RENEWED!! looking forward to it.

la2ny

Starter
Well to start off yes i am a Miami fan and note: im not a bandwagon i was born here and i still live here.

Anyway Congrats on getting Melo. He's a good player still no LeBron but still good addition. my only reason for not liking this trade is the amount you guys gave up for this him, you lost 7 guys for 2, yea your starting lineup improved a bit but you lost ALOT of depth, which you must have in order to win a Championship.
We did not trade 7 players for 2. In actuality we traded 4 for 3. Depth has been an issue all year and will continue to be just like it is for you guys.

We did not trade 7 players for 2. In actuality we traded 4 for 3. Depth has been an issue all year and will continue to be just like it is for you guys.

well 7 for to 2/3 as in draft picks included...and depth for us is an issue but not a BIG issue due to the fact the we have wade or lebron on the court at all time with 3 point shooters, down-low are depth is terrible but that will improve when Haslem comes back.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
well 7 for to 2/3 as in draft picks included...and depth for us is an issue but not a BIG issue due to the fact the we have wade or lebron on the court at all time with 3 point shooters, down-low are depth is terrible but that will improve when Haslem comes back.

You only got any kind of depth when LeBron signed. It's going to be interesting to see if the Knicks or the Heat can make any impression on the way the Celtics and Lakers have done things. We're the only two teams who could and did go to do it this way. Bulls are the only other team in there that I see as a threat (next Celtics?)

Lakers
Celtics

Heat
Bulls
Knicks.

I'm not buying the Magic, they continue to underwhelm me irregardless of how much of a beast Howard is (cue Magic championship). I see him going to L.A.and if that happens I reckon we're both screwed. :p

Still we just got better and a hell of a lot more exciting, much like yourselves.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
welcome. loll. shout out to metro, abcd, crazy 8's, kiyaman, NNY, kingstarbury3, trillion, jpz, starks, and all the other members-who's names arent coming to my head right now- we were here when things were real bad I.Thomas days, and through the past 2 years of rental players. we made and now we have something to be real excited about( 2 young superstars to build around ). a little more ways to go and we'll get our beloved championship.

cheers fellas:beer:

Cheers! I'm so hyped!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The way I see it is, we all start out as Bandwagon fans, I mean who likes a team that loses all the time? when were kids we have that one create inspiration or favorite player on a team that draws us to be fans. Now if your born in that state then by all means be a fan, if your a fan outside of the state but your a veteran then still, respect. but one way or another we start out as bandwagon fans. some stay some go