Knicks V Bucks - Feb 23 @ 7:30pm ~ New Look New York Knicks

la2ny

Starter
If Melo wasn't thinking about it once he let it go he'd have almost 30 right now. You can tell he's getting what he wants he just cant hit the shots because he's trying to make it go in instead of just letting it fly w/ his normal confidence.

P.S. D'antoni, If we keep giving up these Off. rebounds put Sheldon in or Balkman. Atleast you know they will fight and most likely win against Bogut/Mbah Moute/etc.

iSaYughh

Starter
Goddamn if we ever get our mitts on Deandre Jordan....

And one of Douglas/Walker/Williams solidifying themselves as a bonefied 6th man threat...

Get a PG in draft to help limit Chauncey's minutes when desired, and give some insurance...

Will be ruthlessly, ruthlessly good. And pimp slap the Boston Cripples every which way.

Melo looks pimp in orange and blue. Then again, who doesn't? Aside from Garkne and Rupaul who still manage to look like ugly missing link queens.

My memory of Gallo may already be fading. :fire: A man really only needs one cock, I suppose.

Early sample size, but really interesting stat.

Knicks have a

33% decrease in threes attempted
20% increase in free throws attempted

Very good news, folks.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I really want Melo to embrace the concepts within the system and be unselfish. I'd like to see him get his shot more within the flow.

iSaYughh

Starter
I really want Melo to embrace the concepts within the system and be unselfish. I'd like to see him get his shot more within the flow.

No easy task. Given inherent stumbling blocks in the process, Melo's ability to have a singularly dominant game, and a complete NBA history of being in a spot and system where he was basically just that.

The results will be spectacular if/when he assimilates.

Btw, Field's has really embraced the permitter three, and looks like an ace it.

Incidentally, MDA's favorite shot of them all, and arguably the most potent shot in the game. :peace:

STAT1

Starter
Anyone else want to see what Corey Brewer has??? or is it just me.

I do. I'd rather see him playing than Bill Walker, he's a much better defender. Dude looked real excited to be here too, smiling from ear to ear (unless him & Balkman took a little walk on 8th street before the game).

I think once Brewer gets acclimated MDA will start using him.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Billups is gonna be one hell of a player for this team. Anthony still needs a lot of work which is understandable. He will find his role.