I'm happy Fields made it through the DRAMA

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed, im about to get me a #6 jersey too along side a (??) melo jersey and a stat #1 jersey hahah

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
You didnt like the deal? What gives?
Cause we didn't need to give up that much, and we could have used another player to use in another trade. I'm coming down on my anger a little now, but yeah. I'm not happy about this trade, but, I'm a Knicks fan, so I'm still gonna support the team, but like Donnie, I don't support this trade.

Last edited:
Cause we didn't need to give up that much, and we could have used another player to use in another trade. I'm coming down on my anger a little now, but yeah. I'm not happy about this trade, but, I'm a Knicks fan, so I'm still gonna support the team, but like Donnie, I don't support this trade.

Yea we did give up plenty. But now we have top a top three position player in two slots. We add a couple more pieces and you can start counting the rings on our hand...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Yea we did give up plenty. But now we have top a top three position player in two slots. We add a couple more pieces and you can start counting the rings on our hand...
I hope we add a few pieces rather than get another max. If we spend that money on a bench, then we have something I won't be weary about.

KingCharles34

All Star
Add me to the list that doesnt support this trade but i guess if one good thing came of it, its not givin up fields so this threads on point.

Fields made it through the drama but sadly Donnie will be led out the door.

Isiah and Dolan are evil.

Dolan needs to relinquish ownership to someone with more common sense.

No way we should have given up all these assets and we wouldn't have if Donnie was in charge.

Carmelo was not going to sign the extension with the Nets and not with the Nuggets either.

If the Knicks get CP3 or Deron Williams eventually then it was a good deal.

If not they have no chance for a title.