2010-2011 Statistics

-PPG8.6

-RPG2.70

-APG1.4

-EFF+ 7.48

-FG% .384

-3FG% .264

corey-brewer-dunks-on-derek-fisher3.jpg

He was projected by ESPN.com's Chad Ford to be a lottery pick to mid-first round pick in the 2006 NBA Draft if he had entered the draft that year.[3] However, Brewer, along with teammates Joakim Noah and Al Horford announced at the championship pep rally that they would be returning for their junior seasons.[4] On April 5, 2007 Brewer chose to enter the NBA draft. Brewer was selected seventh overall by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2007 NBA Draft.

Brewer recorded the first triple-double in University of Florida basketball history on 18 December 2005 posting 15 points, 10 rebounds and 13 assists (the 13 assists were the most by a Gator since Jason Williams had a UF-record 17 in 1997). He also drew six charges on the defensive end that game.

Due to the retirement of the #2 jersey in Minnesota worn by the deceased Malik Sealy, Brewer expressed the desire to sport the #22 instead. He officially adopted the #22 for the season's summer leagues, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

On Feburay 21, 2011, He was traded to the New York Knicks in a three way deal also involving the Denver Nuggets.

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

After a spot of research, this is how i'll scout him in accordance with the written opinions of others, point form:

-Very long and athletic at 6'9".
-Made of straw at 86kgs - That's the same as me!
-Has improved his jump shot but needs a lot of work on his selection
-Can defend well, over commits on passing lane and misses rotations occasionally
-Has the occasional good rebounding game
-Not terribly good at anything particular.

Salary: This year, $3.7M+. Next year, $4.96M including a qualifying offer.

If anyone can add to this, please do so.

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I watch alot of his games with me being a Gators fan. He plays hard on both ends kinda reminds me of Will because some times the game is so easy for him and others he is lost.

He does play passing lanes well at times he will have 3 or 4 steals in a games...

Only problem is he is skinny as hell so he has to defend more 2's than 3's. We will surley need to add some more size through ten day contracts.:2cents:

mafra

Legend
brewer is an excellent pickup, he's top 10 in steals.

It's funny. Talking heads acting like we traded Charles Oakley... We dealt away Timofey Mozgov- the same dude who couldn't even start for a Russian D-league squad last season.

They forget to mention what we got:

Billups is better than Felton
Sheldon Williams is better than Mozgov
Melo better than Gallo
Brewer is pretty good (although not better than Chandler).

Brewer will help.

Shawne Williams will slide into Gallo's role. Brewer will assume Chandler's spot. Sheldon Williams will gobble up MOZ's minutes.

Come 4th quarter, and the playoffs.. I'll take Billups-Melo over Gallo-Felton.

Brewer was a steal! I doubt we keep him beyond this season, but he could really help this team out come May.

p0nder

Starter
He has a lot of potential but not much stands out with him. He will be a good replacement for chandler, hopefully playing under the big lights fires him up.

I'm a Gator fan as well, so it's good to have him in the fold.