Carmelo's Jersey Number...

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Lucky number 7.

I can't wait to get my Melo jersey.

Seriously man, it's all about the Cuse legend!

No one should wear 30 again. It should be retired in tribute to the most underrated of all the legends in this league. King was uber awesome.

STAT1

Starter
How dare Carmelo wear Lavor Postell's old #?! That's blasphemy!

gal_ewing_hall9.jpg

Why the hell did he pick 7? I was DIEING for him to pick 30? who the hell wheres 7???

Al Harrington? is he trying to show his appreciation to Al Harrington???? It doesnt make any sence!!!!!

STATMELO

Rookie
Why the hell did he pick 7? I was DIEING for him to pick 30? who the hell wheres 7???

Al Harrington? is he trying to show his appreciation to Al Harrington???? It doesnt make any sence!!!!!

to one up lebron...and make his own legacy...I mean how are you going to have idk #23 and be known as #23....MJ had 23

to one up lebron...and make his own legacy...I mean how are you going to have idk #23 and be known as #23....MJ had 23
i dont think he was trying to one up LeBron I think he did it because 7 is Gods favorite number and yes also to make his own Legacy.

I think he still could have done that with 30 though.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
its official melo 7

watching msg and trautwig reports melo will wear #7, clyde is wearing orange and black tiger stripe!

your thoughts

in case ur interested it is 5 05 est atm and msg is starting a billups/melo press conf in 5