Porzingis wants to be traded

tiger0330

Legend
Stunning news but if KP wants to win he's right in asking to be traded, the Knicks even with him are years away from being a playoff team with this current roster.

Broadway

All Star
I bet y'all think I'm running this Knicks these days but trust me I'm not...lol

We got our boy Denny, YEAH can't wait until next yr we're gonna be one of the most exciting teams. Garden is gonna be electric, just watch

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
To keep it real, Knicks probably were working on some things for a minute in the background past couple weeks.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wow just wow Zinger gear will be on sale...I like adding DSjr. Our backcourt is gonna be nice last of Fail-Jax picks is gone..new regime!!!

Broadway

All Star
According to Shams #kporzee will sign his QO, this might not be a good sign for the Mavs

Wouldn't that be crazy if he found his way back to Brooklyn

mafra

Legend
If we get top pick, they trade that for AD... then sign Kyrie and KD and suddenly we like Heat with LeBron, Wade and Bosh

mafra

Legend
The Mavericks are finalizing a deal to acquire Kristaps Porzingis, and he reportedly intends to sign a qualifying offer this summer.
Dennis Smith Jr., DeAndre Jordan, Wesley Matthews and a future first-round pick will reportedly go to New York as part of the deal. The Mavericks will also take on the contracts of Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee as part of this six-players swap, and the sides are working to complete the deal today according to the NYT's Marc Stein. By joining a Mavs team with no immediate playoff aspirations, there's a good chance Porzingis could be out all season as he recovers from ACL surgery. With Luka Doncic and Porzingis as the potential core of the franchise, though, Dallas will be a formidable contender if they manage to retain KP beyond 2019-20.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I will take my crow fried crispy with Louisiana hot sauce I didn?t think Perry would make a power move took some stones I?m happy; Knicks just stole the show!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
We still have Knits
I think Knits is going to be odd man out. I?m glad CLEE and his knappy hair is gone. you are glad Timjr is gone ?zero sum player? and Kiyaman will be glad KP is gone. Freed up plenty of cap space for sounds like 2 MAX free agents and we still have our #1 pick. I love it.

mafra

Legend
AD is not coming here, it's Lakers or Boston

We have options... so many options now... but, seriously, if you were Demps... what is best backage?

Ingram, Ball, Zucic, and a first
Tatum, Heyward, 4 picks
Knox, Knits, Zion and another 1st

Our packages will be comparable... it?s up to Demps and what he likes.

To me, have another couple years of control is crucial. They?ve already lost paul and AD... why would Tatum or Ball stay there.

And, with AD... we have room for 2 max contracts...

Either way, I?m still stoked. 2 firsts this year and dSJ and no more baby KP.

mafra

Legend
Knicks called NO and they didn?t want KP...

The Mavs are working to acquire a first-round pick to include in the deal, sources told ESPN's Tim MacMahon. They owe their own protected first-rounder to the Atlanta Hawks as part of the draft-night trade to acquire Luka Doncic.