GAME THREAD: New York Knicks vs. Denver Nuggets 11/6/07

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Who has something bad to say about Curry?! My boy killed it tonight...all the haters take a seat!!! He had something special tonight...now let's see if he can bring it every game. To the haters............I told you so....

GetRealistic

Starter
Great effort, great win. That was one hell of an entertaining game.

I"m a Knicks fan so i'm tryin to think of something negitive to add but i think all 8 guys played great tonight. Lets just work on those free throws.

metrocard

Legend
LMAO!

I love the irony.

At the end of the game, Knicks get to run up the score, by Crawford's FT...lol, how does it feel Karl? Damn, what a total ownage in victory. We finally came alive in the 4th.

Balkman must start.

Marbury(great game)
Crawford(Q-Rich has to lose weight, he's too slow to be on the same floor with Randolph and Curry, we need to mix up our agility)
Balkman(defense, intensity, overall chemistry with the team)
Randolph(best player on the team)
Curry(Amazing preformance in the 4th, he let it all our, and showed why everyone raves about his talent. He continues the passion and agressive, the offense won't be a problem. I still have a problem with Curry's very poor post defense).

Great win, I feel motivated as hell...tomorrow will be a good day.

Crawford is buggin out... Safe to say he is playing like he left off. 8 assist, 25 points... Good shots all night... He and Steph appear to have the right balance between scoring and dishing... And it will only get better.

We still have to play better defense... But We'll all take it!

Big Big Win way to go team. Everyone played great! Free Throws couldv'e killed us but we made up for it on the offensive boards. How about Eddy with a key block, and strong rebounding. I know it's just one game but we needed it to build momentum.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Great game!!!

It's funny how most members thought we were gonna lose, but we won. Great game guys. Just finished with the game. The randolph/curry tandem seems to be working goodl. This win came despite iverson and anthony playing relatively well. IT did ok balancing the randolph/curry tandem, sitting one of them from time to time and then putting them back together on key stretches. This win should be good motivation for a good streak! Nice game too by marbs. This has to be one of the best games since the latter part of the 06-07 season despite just winning by a small margin. Freethrow shooting problem though must still be addressed.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
WHat a F*cking win, contained melo, it was great, cant say enough about balkman, his stats dont show it but he woke us up

Curry/Randolph = 46 points, 24 rebounds, 20-31 FG
Crawford/marbury = 46 points, 2 steals, 17 assists, 5-8 from 3
lee/balkman = 20 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 steals, 9-15 FG

If knicks playing like this evry night im sure 100% knicks will be at the playoffs

S. Marbury 21 pts 9 ast
J. Crawford 25 pts 8 ast
Z. Randolph 22 pts 17 rb
E. Curry 24 pts 8 rb
R. Balkman 11 pts 3 bs

wattt a gameee gooo knicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gony: :gony: :gony:

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
incredible win for the knicks. Thats pretty much it incredible. Balkman mvp of the game even kno steph and curry zach crawford played amazing balkmans energy lifted the knicks up in the 3rd quarter and won this game.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
great game to b at...the garden was crazy and i haven't really said this before but i'm kinda agreeing with the idea of balkman starting over Q...Q's offense isn't really coming (but i know it will with time) but even so I like balkman's D more and he plays the lanes so well on both sides

LJ4ptplay

Starter
GREAT WIN! I think everybody played great. Balkman is the man. He completely changed that game. Curry steped it up and grabbed a couple of key boards and one huge block. Did anybody here the crowd chanting "Eddy...Eddy"? Zach played great. He is looking like a great pickup. Marbury played great. I could go on and on.

Overall this was a great team effort. Hopefully the Knicks can build on this win and beat the Magic on Friday. Anyway, I'm going to savor this win. I'll be in a good mood all day tomorrow.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
great game to b at...the garden was crazy and i haven't really said this before but i'm kinda agreeing with the idea of balkman starting over Q...Q's offense isn't really coming (but i know it will with time) but even so I like balkman's D more and he plays the lanes so well on both sides
:agreed: I'll be there friday as well:peace:

You know clyde called it he said first to 120 wins well he was close. It's nice to see us beat the wolves (a team we should beat) and then come out and beat a good team. Does anyone else think if we just let balk play with 3 fouls on lebron we could be 3-0.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
WOW what a great game!!!!! Great team win tonight again and everybody played a great game.The game ball goes to Balkman without a doubt b/c he played a great game.The turning point was in the third when Lee and Balkman came in early in the third and those two really brung the energy.That got the team going and got Curry and the other players pumped up and the Knicks won.

Thats exactly why I think Lee and Balkman should come off the bench b/c you see what they can do exspecially tonight againist a very tough Denver team.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Sensational game! I stayed at work to watch the game on the big screen just so that I didn't miss it. Four guys with 20+ points, our guards combining for 17 assist. Eddy with huge rebounds. Just great. I didn't think they were going to win, and I'm happy i was wrong. Now lets continue doing what we came to do...
WIN

P.S. If and only If, Curry could defend without thinking so much. I feel like he is thinking of fouling people when they come in the lane, and that is preventing him from going all out. E.C. holla at Balkman for some tips in this area, if you could play like you did in the 4th, I honestly believe, without being biased, the Knicks win the division top 3 seed.