Game Thread- Tue 31 vs Detroit 7:30pm MSG

KingCharles34

All Star
Even i gotta say Lin should play more...hes not the most athletic guy but hes a very smart player. Antoni should give him a chance to play with Stat n Melo

And MeloforMayor lol i remember that mixtape, Gravy was nice around that time. Im not sure what happened to him, its a shame he couldnt capitalize off that Biggie movie. Nobody ever really got know who he was, the problem is thats right around the time gangster rap died and rap turned gay. Its a damn shame...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?

yeah, he knows how to pass, we aint askin him to score, he sees the floor great and runs the pick n roll. Asain Rubio sir Asian Rubio

KingofNy

Starter
Relax guys..It's garbage time against Pistons. You think Lin can do this against Bulls Lakers or Celtics?

They had their starters in until about 2:00 left in the game. Lin plays well EVERYTIME he's in the game. He PLAYS LIKE and IS a real PG. D'Antoni doesn't play him because he doesn't shoot the 3-ball which is EXACTLY why he's good. He looks to drive and distribute and he REBOUNDS on top of it. Lin should be getting Douglas' minutes WITHOUT A DOUBT!

KingCharles34

All Star

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Even i gotta say Lin should play more...hes not the most athletic guy but hes a very smart player. Antoni should give him a chance to play with Stat n Melo

And MeloforMayor lol i remember that mixtape, Gravy was nice around that time. Im not sure what happened to him, its a shame he couldnt capitalize off that Biggie movie. Nobody ever really got know who he was, the problem is thats right around the time gangster rap died and rap turned gay. Its a damn shame...

I hear ya man... Rappers these days are shitty. Kanye West and all these other *****s. Lyrics are absolutely garbage. If you wanna hear gangsta rap, listen to some 2pac and Biggie.

no way lol i cant believe it. This cant be life

Perkins shouldnt get all sensitive about it, it can happen to anybody. I thought Vince Carters dunk on Alonzo Mourning was very similar to this but i think i like that one a little more, both dunks make my jaw drop 3 inches though so i aint taking nothing away from what Blake did

:SadPerkins:
Lmfao Perkins Lauce

joegti10

Banned
Lin is moving people around and being in charge out there. He drives the basket and kicks it out to an open man. Fundamentals. Douglas does not bring this.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Enough said. AND Douglas played garbage minutes as well.

exactly. Lin isn't the greatest player in the world, his game is incredibly basic, but thats ALL WE NEED. We just need someone who can just be a pointguard.. THATS IT. There is a reason we lead the league in turn overs because we don't command the ball, because douglas isn't a pointguard and has the worst court vision in nba history, and Shumpert will very athletic is still very raw and a bit careless.

Honestly I think if it was up to me, Id have Lin be the starter, start shumpert at shooting guard, have bibby be the backup PG, walker be the backup SG, and have fields come on for melo. I think that would be the best rotation.

Also maybe instead of friggin jefferies, have Novak come off for Amar'e.. HE HITS EVERY 3 HE TAKES.. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

KingofNy

Starter
As long as Jeffries and Douglas keep getting 20+ minutes our team will NEVER be a contender whether we have an All-star PG or not. Fire D'umbtoni. You see him working the refs again tonight after we were up by 30? Where's that when we're getting blasted by the refs and losing the game? Just wondering?