If Marbury gets bought out I Will Leave Knicksonline

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For 2 Weeks

I will be disgusted with the management during that time. Im sick of hearing this bullshit about people not wanting him to be around the rest of the team. Hes no longer a bad teammate..hes a different person fully dedicated to winning in new york. If Donnie and Mike D dont see this ill be dissapointed. You can tell by watchin marbury in his interviews hes a changed person. Chris Duhon is a solid point guard but Marburys still better and thats not close. Cutting marbury would be a good way to guarentee another lottery pick...with him we can be a playoff team next year.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
For 2 Weeks

I will be disgusted with the management during that time. Im sick of hearing this bullshit about people not wanting him to be around the rest of the team. Hes no longer a bad teammate..hes a different person fully dedicated to winning in new york. If Donnie and Mike D dont see this ill be dissapointed. You can tell by watchin marbury in his interviews hes a changed person. Chris Duhon is a solid point guard but Marburys still better and thats not close. Cutting marbury would be a good way to guarentee another lottery pick...with him we can be a playoff team next year.
I ****ing hate Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni! They act as if they got everything figured out. Getting rid of Marbury and starting Chris Duhon is going to only make them look bad, the franchise look bad, and Madsison Square Garden look bad. Not only will the Knicks finish with a franchise low 22 wins, if Marbury gets bought out, a large percentage of Knick fans will give their support to the Brooklyn Nets. I don't see why they wanna destroy the franchise like that. At least we could win 30 games, or something, with Marbury. Now the Knicks is going to be the joke of the NBA. :(

GetRealistic

Starter
ABCD your a clown to the utmost. If you want to go support Brooklyn be my guest, your not needed.

We are the joke of the NBA now, shit we are probaby the biggest joke in professional sports. It don't matter if Marbury is on the team or not. If you have been paying attention for the last 5 years you would know we are a joke and who has been the punchline of many of those jokes? Marbury.

ABCD you are in the minority of sports fans. Most fans don't want Marbury around. I'm tired of you guys blaming the media, because media has nothing to do with it.

Who cares if we win 23 or 30 games? Neither is going to get us into the playoffs, so we might as well get the higher draft pick and let Nate, Collins, and Duhon play more minutes.

Also if your over the age of 10 dont use a smile face in your post to express emotion. Thats rediculously gay.

As for Metro and MSG. Enjoy your two week vacation, and don't worry about missing summer league play. Because Kiya will have every single game chronicled so that he can talk about it for the next three years. And point out examples of what "Real Knick Fans Know"

metrocard

Legend
ABCD your a clown to the utmost. If you want to go support Brooklyn be my guest, your not needed.

We are the joke of the NBA now, shit we are probaby the biggest joke in professional sports. It don't matter if Marbury is on the team or not. If you have been paying attention for the last 5 years you would know we are a joke and who has been the punchline of many of those jokes? Marbury.

ABCD you are in the minority of sports fans. Most fans don't want Marbury around. I'm tired of you guys blaming the media, because media has nothing to do with it.

Who cares if we win 23 or 30 games? Neither is going to get us into the playoffs, so we might as well get the higher draft pick and let Nate, Collins, and Duhon play more minutes.

Also if your over the age of 10 dont use a smile face in your post to express emotion. Thats rediculously gay.

As for Metro and MSG. Enjoy your two week vacation, and don't worry about missing summer league play. Because Kiya will have every single game chronicled so that he can talk about it for the next three years. And point out examples of what "Real Knick Fans Know"

Kiyaman will call for Walsh's head if he doesn't sign half of the summer league roster :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I see a little hate from Notrealistic. It's nothing new. I knew you was a hater from the day I saw your ignorant posts. I don't value what you have to say, because you'e one of the top 5 worst posters on this site.

GetRealistic

Starter
ABCD, should i call you Metro Light or Diet MSG? Cause you spew out everything they say just without any of the information or knowledge to back it up. Your a tool don't speak to me again.

Top 5 worst posters on the site? Dont you mean: One of the 5 worst posters on the site.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Its not the end of the world. If he gets bought out he gets bought out. Its not like we will win a championship with our current team plus Marbury. And it isn't like we can get some blockbuster deal with Marbury.

It probably isn't the smartess move from our stand point, but if Marbury truly is a distruption to this team then he should be gone. Who knows, we aren't there.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
ABCD, should i call you Metro Light or Diet MSG? Cause you spew out everything they say just without any of the information or knowledge to back it up. Your a tool don't speak to me again.

Top 5 worst posters on the site? Dont you mean: One of the 5 worst posters on the site.
If I'm similar to metrocard and MSGKnickz33, as far as posting, I'm fine with it. They're the two best posters and thread makers on this site, so I take what you say as a compliment. There's things that me and metrocard and MSG don't agree on, like whether or not Gallinari was a good pick, or if Donnie Walsh is going to turn the team around. We don't agree on everything; we just agree on topics that deal with Marbury. You're just an idiot that supports EDDY CURRY. It's funny how you defend Eddy Curry, and you constantly swallow his pellot sized balls, yet you fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury's not the reason why this team continues to lose.

I've heard you say that Curry has athleticism, that Zach Randolph is at fault for Curry's decline in his game, and that big men that score down low don't grow on trees. All of your statements where you defend Eddy Curry are BS, and I crown you the Currysexual of 2008.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_zxL-zWbuo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Flip to 1:40, so that you could hear how Young Jeezy feels about haters like you.

jpz17

Starter
If I'm similar to metrocard and MSGKnickz33, as far as posting, I'm fine with it. They're the two best posters and thread makers on this site, so I take what you say as a compliment. There's things that me and metrocard and MSG don't agree on, like whether or not Gallinari was a good pick, or if Donnie Walsh is going to turn the team around. We don't agree on everything; we just agree on topics that deal with Marbury. You're just an idiot that supports EDDY CURRY. It's funny how you defend Eddy Curry, and you constantly swallow his pellot sized balls, yet you fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury's not the reason why this team continues to lose.

I've heard you say that Curry has athleticism, that Zach Randolph is at fault for Curry's decline in his game, and that big men that score down low don't grow on trees. All of your statements where you defend Eddy Curry are BS, and I crown you the Currysexual of 2008.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_zxL-zWbuo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Flip to 1:40, so that you could hear how Young Jeezy feels about haters like you.

Curry does suck, but I agree he would be much better offensively without Zach. He would score 15 ppg, but he can't play d worth crap!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Curry does suck, but I agree he would be much better offensively without Zach. He would score 15 ppg, but he can't play d worth crap!
Don't say that to Unrealistic. Unrealistic feels Eddy Curry is young and that he has lots of upside. lmao I agree that Curry would average more points without Zach, too, but Curry's too soft to ever become a good defender, rebounder, free throw shooter, passer, gain positioning on the low post without getting a charging violation or a 3 sec. violation. That's exactly why Curry sucks. Randolph at least can rebound, shoot jumpers, shoot free throws and works hard on his game. Here's a youtube of Randolph. I still think Randolph is a poor defender and isn't a good team player, but he plays hard, something that you can't say about Curry. Curry's passion for the game was even questioned on his high school scouting report, before he came to the NBA.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/USAj3hCYfUY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
When was the last time i even mentioned Curry in post. Curry makes a lot less money and his contract comes off the books sooner so of course I'd rather have Curry on my team. Thats just common sense.

We had one major difference on our team from last year and two years ago and that was Zach RAndolph. Curry went from averaging 19.5 to doing next to nothing. So yea Randolph is a big part of the problem.

You fail to see the goal. I don't want to be an average team and thats what a player like Randolph makes this team. I want to be a great team in 3 or 4 years, and getting Randolph off the books makes us a huge player in free agency.

Oh yeah, Curry can be optioned off the team due to his early termination clause and be gone.

I never said Curry was a great player i just merely said Randolph is the bigger problem due to the money he makes. Get a Clue. You post how Curry's offense will improve under D'Antoni and then try to bash me for saying the those exact words 2 months earlier.

Get a life shouln't you be off at sleep away camp little boy.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I've said this before, but why hold on to someone for one year, if it means nothing and he pisses his teammates off? With or without Marbury the Knicks are not going anywhere next year.

The only reason Donnie would buy out Marbury is because he is "incredibly unpopular with his teammates". It wouldn't make sense to buy out your best player in the final year of his contract unless he was negatively effecting the team.

I'm starting to wonder if you guys are Knick fans, or Marbury fans.

Pricey

Rotation player
Marbury being bought out will be a massive mistake. Duhon is not a starting PG at this stage of his career. The smart move by management would be to let the contract expire, play him for the season and then if there are issues still there then get rid of him. At this stage he is still the best player on the team and we are not in a state to start throwing away our best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.