This Is Why Lebron Wanted No Part In Nyc

mafra

Legend
LeBron James' mom arrested at hotel

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- The mother of Miami Heat basketball star LeBron James was arrested by Miami Beach police after she reportedly assaulted a valet worker because it was taking too long to have her car delivered.

<!-- begin inline 1 -->
nba_ap_gjames1_65.jpg

<!-- end inline 1 -->
Police said Gloria James had a strong odor of alcohol on her breath and her eyes were bloodshot when officers arrived at the Fontainebleau Hotel at about 4:47 a.m. ET Thursday.

Police said several witnesses supported valet worker Sorel Rockfeller's account of the alleged assault.

Gloria James was taken to the Miami Beach police department, where she was issued a promise to appear on charges of simple battery and disorderly conduct. A police report says she was released to Heat executive Steve Stowe.

Gloria James was arrested on drunken driving charges in 2006 in Akron, Ohio. She was given a suspended sentence, fined and ordered to complete a drug and alcohol class after pleading no contest to reckless operation, speeding, disorderly conduct and physical control of a motor vehicle under the influence.

The Heat played the Milwaukee Bucks at home Wednesday night, and Gloria James has routinely attended her son's home games. The Heat lost Wednesday, 90-85.

ESPN.com NBA writers Michael Wallace and Brian Windhorst and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
<!--columnistprofile is null--><!-- begin sponsored links --><!-- begin sponsored links2 10story522, nba --><!-- values={pid=2187774, placementId=1508138, height=275, width=560}--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>adsonar_placementId=1508138;adsonar_pid=2187774;adsonar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=560;adsonar_zh=275;adsonar_jv='ads.espn.adsonar.com';</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://js.adsonar.com/js/adsonar.js"></SCRIPT>

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6303536
--------------

If he was playing for the Knicks... He would be getting hounded right now. I doubt anyone cares down in South Beach, where his only worry is his former high school buddy follwing him on the beat.

MAN I am so glad fate gave us Carmelo and Stoudemire instead of James & Bosh! Carmelo is nowhere near the player Lebron is, but CALL ME CRAZY for wanting to root for him more than LJ.

Anyway... Let's root for the HEAT now. We can get in his head. Play the tune GLORIA really loud at MSG... G-L-O-R-DWI-A, GLORIA!

NICE! Just in time for the Playoffs!

I would make a Parody of this like I did with Gallos dad showing up to practice but I dont wana get sued.

I hope this lady gets her life together. She has a great life, no need to ruin it because of liquor.

With all that said... Remember MSG taunting Reggie by calling him Cherrryylll Cheryllll ahaha fun times. I hope to hear MSG mocking LeBron chanting GLORIA GLORIA GLORIA!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I hope this lady gets her life together. She has a great life, no need to ruin it because of liquor.

With all that said... Remember MSG taunting Reggie by calling him Cherrryylll Cheryllll ahaha fun times. I hope to hear MSG mocking LeBron chanting GLORIA GLORIA GLORIA!

I tried it at both Heat games but it didn't pick up. People a section behind me had about a quarter of the Garden chanting "Delonte West" tho. We'll see what happens if we play the Heat in round one.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
HAHAHA I like the idea of taunting him about his mother during the playoff series, that is if we play them. We all know stuff like that effects him, just look at how sh*tty he played in the last couple of games in the playoffs last year against Boston, coincidentally about the same time rumors started going around about his mother and Delonte West were messing around behind his back and he supposedly just found out before that horrible game 5.

Yeah, but we have to be careful getting to personal with LeBron. Now thinking about it? It may not be a good idea to involve his mother. I love Spike Lee, but Spike put Reggie in a ZONE during one of Miller's game (where he looked to Spike & did the whole choke of the neck thing). Reggie stated that Spike became his momentum. Spike Lee was in a state of SHOCK as Reggie was going off. After every basket made, Reggie would state @ Spike & Spike was hopeless.

I'm not trying to compare LeBron to Reggie... But I'd hate to awake a sleeping giant. LeBron DOES have heart, talk about his mother? He could become an angry machine in kill mode-zone. When Cleveland was attacking LeBron from the croud, during his return back to Cleveland? Man; LeBron went off. No team could have stopped James that night.

Maybe we should leave his mother out of this & just boo the shit out of em? Talking about his mom could also force both Wade & Bosh to step up (in a zone) & beging to fight for LeBron like never before.

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- The mother of Miami Heat basketball star LeBron James was arrested by Miami Beach police after she reportedly assaulted a valet worker because it was taking too long to have her car delivered.

<!-- begin inline 1 -->
nba_ap_gjames1_65.jpg

<!-- end inline 1 -->
Police said Gloria James had a strong odor of alcohol on her breath and her eyes were bloodshot when officers arrived at the Fontainebleau Hotel at about 4:47 a.m. ET Thursday.

Police said several witnesses supported valet worker Sorel Rockfeller's account of the alleged assault.

Gloria James was taken to the Miami Beach police department, where she was issued a promise to appear on charges of simple battery and disorderly conduct. A police report says she was released to Heat executive Steve Stowe.

Gloria James was arrested on drunken driving charges in 2006 in Akron, Ohio. She was given a suspended sentence, fined and ordered to complete a drug and alcohol class after pleading no contest to reckless operation, speeding, disorderly conduct and physical control of a motor vehicle under the influence.

The Heat played the Milwaukee Bucks at home Wednesday night, and Gloria James has routinely attended her son's home games. The Heat lost Wednesday, 90-85.

ESPN.com NBA writers Michael Wallace and Brian Windhorst and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
<!--columnistprofile is null--><!-- begin sponsored links --><!-- begin sponsored links2 10story522, nba --><!-- values={pid=2187774, placementId=1508138, height=275, width=560}--><script type="text/javascript">adsonar_placementId=1508138;adsonar_pid=2187774;adsonar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=560;adsonar_zh=275;adsonar_jv='ads.espn.adsonar.com';</script><script language="JavaScript" src="http://js.adsonar.com/js/adsonar.js"></script>

--------------

If he was playing for the Knicks... He would be getting hounded right now. I doubt anyone cares down in South Beach, where his only worry is his former high school buddy follwing him on the beat.

MAN I am so glad fate gave us Carmelo and Stoudemire instead of James & Bosh! Carmelo is nowhere near the player Lebron is, but CALL ME CRAZY for wanting to root for him more than LJ.

Anyway... Let's root for the HEAT now. We can get in his head. Play the tune GLORIA really loud at MSG... G-L-O-R-DWI-A, GLORIA!

Carmelo is nowhere near the player Lebron is???

Sorry but to me Melo is one of the best players in the world. Over the last 6 games he's been the best player in the world.

Carmelo is nowhere near the player Lebron is???

Sorry but to me Melo is one of the best players in the world. Over the last 6 games he's been the best player in the world.
This. Lebron MAY be better but not by a long stretch at all. Melo is a great player as well and can be mentioned in the same sentence with Lebron any day of the week.

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
Meh!...
I'd pass on the pickin on the guy's mom thing...No need to go there...and would be a very bad public opinion move...If the Knicks get the Heat...the whole world would be Knick fans in that series..(and half of Miami)...No need to mess with that MOJO....I think just pickin on LE-Fraud is cool enough.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Meh!...
I'd pass on the pickin on the guy's mom thing...No need to go there...and would be a very bad public opinion move...If the Knicks get the Heat...the whole world would be Knick fans in that series..(and half of Miami)...No need to mess with that MOJO....I think just pickin on LE-Fraud is cool enough.

Here Here...

Toons

is the Bo$$

<!-- begin inline 1 -->
nba_ap_gjames1_65.jpg

<!-- end inline 1 -->

<!--columnistprofile is null--><!-- begin sponsored links --><!-- begin sponsored links2 10story522, nba --><!-- values={pid=2187774, placementId=1508138, height=275, width=560}--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>adsonar_placementId=1508138;adsonar_pid=2187774;adsonar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=560;adsonar_zh=275;adsonar_jv='ads.espn.adsonar.com';</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://js.adsonar.com/js/adsonar.js"></SCRIPT>

--------------

quit huggin james' nuts man, bron is not head and shoulders above melo. Melo is a closer, lebron left off the c

Blumatic

Rotation player
Meh!...

We all hate Lebron, but only in the theater of the NBA. I wish him to fail in his championship efforts but no ill will in his personal life. His mother is getting to be a problem. The NY tabloids would have been all over this.

A person who's as inconsiderate as LBJ's mom, one who's as irresponsible and wreckless to drive while intoxicated (and who was looking to have driven while intoxicated again last night before she was arrested for assault) and put not only her life but the lives of others in danger gets no remorse from me. **** her.

Kiyaman

Legend
Mafra.....u lost your mind on this Thread.

If I was making half the $$$ as Lebron is making on endorsements my Mama
could do anything she wanted to do. I'll have her back 100% right or wrong.
Especially, when my Mama did the right-thing for 21 years of my life.
F the world and their Gossip....my Mama help me make over a $100M
for my 21 st birthday.

Lebron did not come to the Knicks b/c of Big-Mouth Stupid Donnie Walsh,
making a public announcement on March 2008 of a 2010-Plan to go after
Lebron James. LBJ been getting harrassed by media, endorsement agency,
and the Cleveland Franchise everyday after Donnie Walsh pubilic
announced comment on the Knicks 2010-Plan. And the harrassment double
and trippled on Lebron when Walsh traded Zach & Crawford huge contracts
that went pass the 2010 season.
After the famous Lebron decision, Knick-Fans became confused with a
million silly reasons for why owner Dolan almost replaced Donnie Walsh
with ex-clueless Isiah Thomas this summer.

Every teenager since the 1950's to 2010, who went all the way to Florida
State for "Spring-Break" to have young-fun knows that "Dade County Police"
are the crooked police force in all of America. Blackmailing parents for their
college kids who paid $5. dollars for a half a pound of great smelling weed
from a Dade county police officer.
Making Florida the state to move to when your old and retired...

Kiyaman

Legend
Lets get the numbers right.....

EXCUSE me......but a $28M Bosh & Lebron is a 100 times better than
a $40M Amare & Melo this season and next season....do the math!!!