Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

fakeknicksfan

Benchwarmer
You guys are very disrespecfull toward the man that bringed back the knicks to the scene in the nba!

I bet you guys are the same that talk trash about Patrick ewing Back in the days! Because he could win a Championship!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Ewing fought hard. STAT just stood there.

Kiyaman

Legend
i agree only, because he used to be one of my fav pg's to watch, but im starting to like dudes energy off the bench with the second unit

Baron annnd JR should start with Tyson/Stat/Melo....they are veterans who could make their own plays.

Our energy off the bench should be Lin/Shump/Fields/Jeff/Novak

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
why would we ruin the development of jeremy lin, inserting bdiddy into the starting lineup would just ruin chemistry. Baron would be better off with the 2nd unit.

nyk_nyk

All Star
You guys are very disrespecfull toward the man that bringed back the knicks to the scene in the nba!

I bet you guys are the same that talk trash about Patrick ewing Back in the days! Because he could win a Championship!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Yep we talked trash because he could win a championship.

:teeth:

xBloods before team. Baron Davis went to salute his homie before dappin his teammates. Suwhoo.
Wuts poppin
PaulPierce.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
He was the one bragging about getting his game back... and he was our 2nd worst player tonight. Dude's riding his way down.

But now the Celtics, can't wait to fukk 'em hard (no homo). :D

No vaseline...were about to tear them up :evil:

Smh @ negative Stats. Thats exactly why i said he shouldnt open his mouth and keep making excuses. The only way he can redeem himself is by playing better. He looks pretty much the same at 250 that he did at 260.....SOFTemire

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer

Proof read please

Thank you, NY fans are so easy to jump ship.

Yeah Baron Davis had a respectable game and now everyone wants him to start when he played against the second unit most of the time,and this removes everything Lin has done for the Knicks and this city.And no one was saying this when BD was playing like a rookie for his first 3 games.

TakMan

Rotation player
If Chandler would have played with such tenacity against the heat, and we had Shumpert available, we would have won despite Lin, Anthony, and Stoudamire's sub par performance.

Gotta praise Baron Davis as well. He's getting his rhythm fast and that will work wonders for the chemistry. What a player.

As for Novak. They should have just cancelled the three point contest at the All-Star game and handed him the prize. What a player to have coming off the bench.

Finally. Jeffries on D was also immense (along with Shumpert and Chandler), and Anthony is finally showing signs of improvement.

Stat of the day: Novak had 17 points in 17 minutes with 5-8 from three.

Also noteworthy was Davis' 8 assists in 14 minutes.

KingCharles34

All Star
you know how long I been waiting for him to just say fcuk it and throw one down

He looked like young Melo on that play. Great game for Carmelo, thats the way he has to play. Its shocking to me that theres posters on here who think Stats playing better then Melo, Dike Breen seems to think so too

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
He looked like young Melo on that play. Great game for Carmelo, thats the way he has to play. Its shocking to me that theres posters on here who think Stats playing better then Melo, Dike Breen seems to think so too

Great thing about his performance tonight was that he was able to produce within the offense for the entire game. Props to him for adjusting to better fit the team. I think that answers the question, "Can Melo fit in?"