Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

TakMan

Rotation player
Woodson has not given us a chance to win this game. His coaching verged on criminal. He's done great thus far but today he was absent. Refusing to secure the paint-for the entire duration of the game- against this team leaves me without words.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I dont care what what he does in this qtr, Chandler played like crap tonight. Not boxing out at all and weak defense. Woodson just failed to properly gameplan. whats the point of saying you have a deep team if you don't use your horses?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Tough game. We got killed in the paint again.....Zbo really hurt us with those O boards.

Still like the fight in this team.

Sent from my LG-P999

metrocard

Legend
I dont care what what he does in this qtr, Chandler played like crap tonight. Not boxing out at all and weak defense. Woodson just failed to properly gameplan. whats the point of saying you have a deep team if you don't use your horses?

He played like Amar'e in terms of boxing out.

elcol

Rotation player
I feel cheated, does anyone else feel something just wasn't right. The game was extremely close with both teams scoring until the third. Now in the end of the fourth both teams are scoring on eachother without ref interference and showing that they are evenly matched. the lead should have never happened

Most unnecessary loss i have seen in all my days watching basketball.

1.Playing Melo at the 4 when there is no mismatch on the other end is useless and just plain retarded. If Memphis switches A SG or SF on the other end to guard Melo then the Melo at the 4 experiment should be shut down immediately.

2.We let Gasol have a field day for no reason by having Woodhead keep Melo at the 4 to be bruised up by Gasol all game. Melo did not deserve what happened to him tonight and Woody should be ashamed to see Melon fight so hard for no reason against guys that are just too much for him. Melo played very hard tonight and i commend him for keep on trying even though he was wrongfully forced to take a pounding for no reason at all.

3. Woodson is to blame for our teams execution and i feel he coached the worst game he has coached since becoming the head coach in NY. Its common sense that you dont willingly put you star SF on Marc Gasol all game and expect not to get chewed out on the boards and having Gasol kill us all game. Hell, even Lebron would struggle in that matchup.

4.Woody cost us the game and almost cost us last night with riding Novak. We had no reason to play small against a very big team and instead of atleast realizing it would not work and switching up, he waits until we are deep into a hole and momentum and player moral down until he puts in 2 bigs.

5.Players played great with good energy besides Chandler but Woodson cost us the game with his blind arrogance and flawed gameplan against this team.

metrocard

Legend
tough team, especially on the road. It's alright, it was a good loss especially with the refs going against us. Memphis had over 30 Free Throw attempts, that doubled what the Knicks had.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Let's try not to overreact guys. We competed out there. Memphis hasn't lost at home in a long time and Ed Malloy was unstoppable tonight

nyk_nyk

All Star
Most unnecessary loss i have seen in all my days watching basketball.

1.Playing Melo at the 4 when there is no mismatch on the other end is useless and just plain retarded. If Memphis switches A SG or SF on the other end to guard Melo then the Melo at the 4 experiment should be shut down immediately.

2.We let Gasol have a field day for no reason by having Woodhead keep Melo at the 4 to be bruised up by Gasol all game. Melo did not deserve what happened to him tonight and Woody should be ashamed to see Melon fight so hard for no reason against guys that are just too much for him. Melo played very hard tonight and i commend him for keep on trying even though he was wrongfully forced to take a pounding for no reason at all.

3. Woodson is to blame for our teams execution and i feel he coached the worst game he has coached since becoming the head coach in NY. Its common sense that you dont willingly put you star SF on Marc Gasol all game and expect not to get chewed out on the boards and having Gasol kill us all game. Hell, even Lebron would struggle in that matchup.

4.Woody cost us the game and almost cost us last night with riding Novak. We had no reason to play small against a very big team and instead of atleast realizing it would not work and switching up, he waits until we are deep into a hole and momentum and player moral down until he puts in 2 bigs.

5.Players played great with good energy besides Chandler but Woodson cost us the game with his blind arrogance and flawed gameplan against this team.

i dont want to bash woodson too much because he has been great but everything you said is 100% true.

I think we should be very worried about Chandler, he is looking soft and disinterested in playing and is a liability. I give him a pass because of his flu and bone bruise but he isnt even trying.