Futbol*appreciation*thread

th3realicon

Rotation player
The way i see it there is only one team that can beat us fair and square and that is Chelsea. I think us and the Blues have something more than the rest. No offense to no Mancs, Interisti or Real Mierda fans but Barca and Chelsea are a step ahead right now.

Pricey

Rotation player
The way i see it there is only one team that can beat us fair and square and that is Chelsea. I think us and the Blues have something more than the rest. No offense to no Mancs, Interisti or Real Mierda fans but Barca and Chelsea are a step ahead right now.
if you said this earlier in the season i would agree but we can beat Chelsea and are just as good even though their squad probably has more stars.
Chelsea wont even make the ECL final.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
You know what is the main difference between watching football and basketball:
in soccer you could watch more curiozal situation than circus shot in nba.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

milchshake

Benchwarmer
That's what happen when you **** your friend girlfriend, worth it ?

Terry your karma is going to get you, it's your fault ( this lost ) !

milchshake

Benchwarmer
but you got a soft one in the EPL last night lol. Awesome result.
why chelsea is so unlucky ? It's a bad karma for 100 % - they are bad people !
Now they will probably lose everything ( without key players in shape and goalkeeper ) alsot with bankrupt MANU ;)

And another video from most enterteining League on the planet:

That's why I don't prefer playing football, a lot of stupid Fcukheads play too hard because they don't have skills :) It is worse than basketball without referee . Look on Sol Campbell that's how should react mike d. :D

Pricey

Rotation player
i dont know if they are unlucky. At times last season Chelsea stole alot of results in injury time so in a sense they got lucky but at the ends of the day they have lost games due to mistakes made by the players then luck. Terry took a poor penalty against us in the CL Final, Bad defending on Iniesta cost them a spot in the ECL Final although the ref made some bad errors so they were unlucky there.
Yeah we are in the negative but only due to the owners carrying debt, before they bought us we were the richest club in the world.

i feel for Ramsey but i dont think the challenge made by Shawcross was with the intent to hurt him. You cant tell by his reaction, he was quite emotional and he is a very fair player. It was a red card though.
i wouldnt call Shawcross a fkhead. That challenge is made every game, every week. Most of the time nothing comes of it but yeat, just got him in the spot. Im not saying the challenge wasnt a foul, it cleary was but i dont think he intentionally went at his leg

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Yeah we are in the negative but only due to the owners carrying debt, before they bought us we were the richest club in the world.
I don't understand that, MANU sold ronaldo and still want to sell another players like owen ? it must be some business sophisticated things but the fact is - over 700 mln pounds! debt. Every team has debt but such big ?
i feel for Ramsey but i dont think the challenge made by Shawcross was with the intent to hurt him. You cant tell by his reaction, he was quite emotional and he is a very fair player. It was a red card though.
i wouldnt call Shawcross a fkhead. That challenge is made every game, every week. Most of the time nothing comes of it but yeat, just got him in the spot. Im not saying the challenge wasnt a foul, it cleary was but i dont think he intentionally went at his leg
yeaa and referee shows red card after a long while... but I just consider the risk. Even if it wasn't on pourpose it's too hard - smb could tell it's a man's game. Arsenal plays nice technical football and at least 10 teams in premiership could destroy the show by situation like that. It destroy sportsmanship for me.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
The Glazers owe a lot of money so we inturn take on some of the debt. Hopefully we can be bought out by someone else who doesnt have these issues but in saying that they have never made the club sell players due to lack of funds or stop Fergie from making any purchases. Ronaldo would still be a Red Devil if he didnt want to play for Real so much. Wasnt a financial decision

LeFlume

All Star
The league will come down hard on Showcross. They have to make a statement here. A suspension without pay and a heavy fine. Funny thing is that just a few hours after the game Capello announced that Shawcross made the squad against Egypt on Wednesday.

Pricey

Rotation player
The league will come down hard on Showcross. They have to make a statement here. A suspension without pay and a heavy fine. Funny thing is that just a few hours after the game Capello announced that Shawcross made the squad against Egypt on Wednesday.
well he gets a automatic 3 game ban anyways but he wont get more then that cause the challenge itself wasnt studs up or anything like that. He was just late.
He would be unlucky to get added games

LeFlume

All Star
Celtics Henrik Larsson had a similar injury 10-12 years ago. He came back better and stronger than before the injury. I hope this guy can do the same.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Celtics Henrik Larsson had a similar injury 10-12 years ago. He came back better and stronger than before the injury. I hope this guy can do the same.

The first thing that came into my mind when i saw the Ramsey incident was Larsson. He came back and played until his late 30s and i think he still plays. However Henrik is a freak of nature. Ramsey is quite a lightwelter. I think it will take him a while to get back to playing.

I also don't think the defender should have been red carded. He didn't do that out of intent and it wasn't even a hard charge. It was siply unfortunate that the guy opposing him was Ramsey. Had it been another type of player (Read Campbell) the broken leg would have been suffered but the potter :D

The Larsson incident:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Ry3L1Ou9GM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Ry3L1Ou9GM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pricey

Rotation player
Eduardo from Arsenal had the same thing but it was from a terrible challenge from a Stoke player lol. Deja Vu for the Gunners

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im proud of my country and their preformance against a strong opponent in england. we played great the first half and feel off the second half , we showed we belonged and will continue to play at this level and we'll continue to improve as we have many young players on our team.

congrats to england on a great preformance, shoulda been 2-1 btw crouch was offside on that 3rd goal. just saying loll

egypt =)