Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Borderline

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Rasheed Wallace says he's ready; Knick by Monday.

@NYPost_Berman: Rasheed Wallace tells Woodson he's ready, will officially become Knick as soon as Monday http://t.co/rnBiGeSk

Last edited by a moderator:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Tz5Rr.gif

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Great news he'll be at media day.

Wallace may be a big surprise for us this season, i'm hoping he comes back strong (i'm not expecting a whole lot from him though)

here is a piece from the article Stoudemire has been impressed with Wallace’s lights-out shooting from the 3-point line. (thats a very good sign IMO)

Last edited:

finestrg

Rotation player
I'm excited about it...The guy's always been a very good offensive player in this league. A STANDOUT offensive player in fact...And that's all I ever really wanted outta the backup 4 man: someone to come in and maintain the offensive threat at the position should Amar'e go down. We need that to maintain balance..I think this guy can still post up a little and still shoot..

Now if Amar'e did go down for a stretch though, is Wallace at 38 yrs old capable of playing extended minutes for a prolonged period of time the way a younger player could? I dunno about that..That's the thing...But if Amar'e could stay healthy and plays his 35-40 mins/game where Wallace comes in and gives us 10-15 mins/game, we'll be fine and it'll be a good move. :crossfingers:

KingCharles34

All Star
I thought he was horrible during the season with the celtics but he stepped up big in the playoffs. He did a better job of guarding Gasol then KG and Perkins did. He also did a better job on Bynum then Perkins which is why the Celtics were better off having Perkins out for game 7. Perkins is better at guarding a center more like Dwight Howard. I like this move more for the playoffs but Kurt Thomas is the better PF during the regular season

:dead:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Rasheed was fine during the Finals, I think guys like him are more focused in bigger games, the bigger the game, the bigger their game

He's gonna be our KG hopefully with just as consistent a jumper.

My only issue is mobility, can he still move the way we need him too, Camby and KT as well

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
Rasheed was fine during the Finals, I think guys like him are more focused in bigger games, the bigger the game, the bigger their game

He's gonna be our KG hopefully with just as consistent a jumper.

My only issue is mobility, can he still move the way we need him too, Camby and KT as well

the fact that they passed up on mcgrady, id say rasheed still got some left in his tank

Lol the real question is if he is going to be playing 10-15 mins a game like we all assume, what's the over/under on how many techs this man is going to have? In all seriousness I do like this move this is a very quick turn around from last year from the standpoint of our leadership. Between Tyson J Kidd Sheed Camby we have a lot of talkers on this team im excited