The Boston Celtics Suck Thread Iii

Did the Celtics cheat to win the Championship?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
trio1.jpg

Hi, I'm Gay Aileen Allen. Hi, I'm Gay G, the big stick-it. Hi, I'm Pierced Pussy.
All together: We suck! So we had to cheat to get our trophy. Here's a look back at how we got to the NBA Finals, and how we cheated in order to win the Championship.

celtics_1029.jpg

we're up 2-0 against the Hawks. Everything is going our way.

38293690.jpg
img.200967_t.jpg

Series tied 2-2

nba_Donaghy_070724_ms.jpg

Donaghy: I bet 500 dollars that the Celtics will win the series.

610x.jpg

Celtics win 4-3

antonioMcDyess.jpg

we got this!

billups_300_071219.jpg

We got this one wrapped up!

david_stern.jpg

Hey, uh... Flip. Could you please tell your team to take a dive in game 6?
I'll give you a $1,000,000 bonus. Take the money, or you're FIRED!

celtics70_resize.jpg

Celtics win 4-2

three%20officials.jpg

remember, we bet $200,000 that the Celtics were going to win the Championship. We gotta do our best to make sure that happens.

Game 2: Free throw attempts: Celtics-38, Lakers-10

Celtics win series 4-1

gatorade.jpg

Gatorade profits off of Garnett: $4.5 billion

68c7f0b731_ltpPiercegarnett.jpg

hahahahaha!

bos185.jpg

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You know what, Stephon Marbury has a point. I still think the Celtics aren't as good as the Lakers, but I really don't feel like getting into any more Celtics discussions. I will focus more on the Knicks, since that is my favorite NBA team, afterall. All I know is I'm not watching the Celtic parade, after they beat the Lakers.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
I respectfully disagree. I think hes still unproven. KAJ sure helped his game, but he gets a lot of help by playing with Kobe and Lamar. Frees him up big time when they drive or double up on Kobe. His baskets are all facilitated by the Triangle Offense. He can rebound. I'll give him that. But hes more of a system center like you have system quarterbacks. His offense is manufactured by the system he plays in.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I respectfully disagree. I think hes still unproven. KAJ sure helped his game, but he gets a lot of help by playing with Kobe and Lamar. Frees him up big time when they drive or double up on Kobe. His baskets are all facilitated by the Triangle Offense. He can rebound. I'll give him that. But hes more of a system center like you have system quarterbacks. His offense is manufactured by the system he plays in.

Dec. 25 28pts, 12rbs, 4asts, 2blks
Jan. 4 17pt, 16rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 6 23pts, 14rbs, 3blks
Jan. 8 12pts, 9rbs
Jan. 9 17pts, 9rbs, 4asts, 3blks
Jan. 11 25pts, 17rbs, 3blks
Jan. 13 10pts, 9rbs, 3asts, 20min., injured

During these games he shot: 69.7%

Hes has a couple of different post moves and hes learning more. His offensive game is already more advanced then dwight howards. The only question mark is how he comes back from the injury. Bynum is also a good passer, making it tough to double team him. Maybe it is easier for him playing on the same team as kobe but theres no way around the fact that hes a skilled center. Your not giving him enough credit :td:

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
f' the Celtics, hope karma turns around on Pierce and he really injures his knee
...that shit is no joke to be faking around with, I torn my ACL from playing ball, and this clown ass faggot wants to fake that shit n look like a hero, f' Pierce,
PierceAcademy.png

TunerAddict

Starter
It doesn't make sense. Why would he fake an injury and leave a finals game?

Its beyond logic. There is NO gain from him faking.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

I don't know if Pierced Pussy was faking, but the Celtics do flop a lot. And what's the gain from flopping? You get free trips to the line, without actually drawing contact. You also get charging violations called on your opponent, without getting any contact.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its a momentum thing. Pierce looks like hes gone for good after being taken off court in a wheel chair. 5 minutes later he comes back jogging to the sideline, gets right into the game and starts knockin down threes. The fans went crazy when he came out and helped the celtics get momentum. I am disgusted with anyone whos compared it to what Willis Reed did against the Lakers. They need to get shot up with the mac 10 :fazer:
Its not comparible. I hate all them boston fans. I hate massachusetts as a state. new york fans are smarter then boston fans. Bostons got the dumbest fans with Utah in 2nd.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
they didn't win 60 games in the regular season by cheating.. look I don't like them, but I just hate LA so bad. they are my least favorite team besides maybe philly

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
they didn't win 60 games in the regular season by cheating.. look I don't like them, but I just hate LA so bad. they are my least favorite team besides maybe philly
What do you got against the 76ers? And why do you hate LA so much? Is it because Kobe is better than everyone on the entire Celtic roster combined?

TunerAddict

Starter
I was pissed when I saw the NBA Poll of greatest Finals comebacks.

Jordan with flu had like 40-ish percent. Paul and his knee had 30-ish. Something else had in the twenties. Then There was Willis Reed with god damn 8 percent. People that go to NBA.com and vote in the polls are retarded. Anytime Jordan is up there hes automatically number one vote getter. If they did "Whos the greatest player of the 2000 decade" and they had Jordan, he'd win. Fucking retards man...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was pissed when I saw the NBA Poll of greatest Finals comebacks.

Jordan with flu had like 40-ish percent. Paul and his knee had 30-ish. Something else had in the twenties. Then There was Willis Reed with god damn 8 percent. People that go to NBA.com and vote in the polls are retarded. Anytime Jordan is up there hes automatically number one vote getter. If they did "Whos the greatest player of the 2000 decade" and they had Jordan, he'd win. Fucking retards man...

fukkin jordan dikkriders....mgay is overrated. His best teammate was the referees who helped him out. Jordan only fouled out 10 times in his career and not once after 1992 :td:

I got alotta respect for pierce i think hes a great player but in no way should his fake injury comeback be mentioned in the same sentence as. Sorry, i had to start a new sentence, Willis Reeds comeback.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
fukkin jordan dikkriders....mgay is overrated. His best teammate was the referees who helped him out. Jordan only fouled out 10 times in his career and not once after 1992 :td:

I got alotta respect for pierce i think hes a great player but in no way should his fake injury comeback be mentioned in the same sentence as. Sorry, i had to start a new sentence, Willis Reeds comeback.

thats fucking ridiculous @ only 10 times, Jordan's another dude I hate, so are the Bulls, for knocking us out all the time in the 90's, 1. Celtics, 2. Bulls, 3. Miami, I can't stand those 3 teams with a passion, they need to be blown up...and yeah, that shit is nowhere near Reed's comeback, Van Gundy's the dumbass who compared it also, smh @ Van Gundy and him being a Knicks headcoach in the past also, smh

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer

I don't know why, & I also don't know why he had to be carried out by his teammates as if he was severely injured, but then come back within' 5 minutes and play as if nothing happened...

Starks

Starter
Jesus Christ. No they didn't cheat.

They won over 60 games and are the best team in the NBA...that kind of means they are capable of winning a championship. See the correlation?