Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
And for those defending 'Melo... Remember, his man scored 35 points.

STAT's man had 24 and 11 and has a ****ing beer belly, STAT keeps getting lite up by fat boys, D'Antoni switches on every play so dont act like Gallo scored every bucket on Melo

mafra

Legend
STAT's man had 24 and 11 and has a ****ing beer belly, STAT keeps getting lite up by fat boys, D'Antoni switches on every play so dont act like Gallo scored every bucket on Melo

STAT sucks this year as well. But he had this team humming last year. This year, Carmelo has STAT and we're 6-10.

mafra

Legend
FROM ROTOWORLD:

Danilo Gallinari erupted for a career-high 37 points in Saturday's double-OT victory over the Knicks, making 9-of-19 FGs and a whopping 18-of-20 FTs, with 11 rebounds and two assists.

The Nuggets have won four straight games to move to 12-5 on the season, and this win had to be even sweeter considering half the team came from the Knicks in last year's Carmelo Anthony blockbuster trade. The arrow is pointing straight up for Gallinari, who logged a game-high 52 minutes but now gets to rest until Wednesday.

------------------

Gallo had Nene, Moz, Lawson, Harrington, Brewer & Miller
Melo had Amar'e and Chandler.

Not like Gallo had more talent, right?

Toons

is the Bo$$
guys, as many disagreements we all have....i think we all can agree that this shit here hurts....i told everyone the knicks were back...now i look stupid smft

mafra

Legend
guys, as many disagreements we all have....i think we all can agree that this shit here hurts....i told everyone the knicks were back...now i look stupid smft

It's depressing for 2 reasons:

1) After throwing away 2 seasons, missing out on Lebron, watching every PG in the J_hill draft become solid NBA players, coming so close to Steph Curry, watching CHI "luck out" and get #1 pick in Rose... Knicks were this close to having a solid team with 2 stars. We all wanted Carmelo, we just wanted it to happen in July, not last Feb. We were so close...

2) We blew it during the Ewing era, and we see writing on wall. This team MAYBE has 1 Eastern Conf title run in them the next 5 years. Other than that it's 1st round exits... maybe 1-2 battles and bow outs in the 2nd round. Then, come 2016, it's off to another lost decade, hoping lottery ball lands us something.

I have never won. Was here in the b-King era, and am still feeling the pain of every loss. With MIA & CHI, we have ZERO chance to be legit players. In 2 years, Amar'e will be a hughe liability... Eating up cap space.

Finally, we have this tool as our owner. We all hate him. We're stuck.

mafra

Legend
Though Denver general manager Masai Ujiri said after the deal that the Nuggets "got killed," they've been much better since the deal. Denver came in with a 29-12 mark in the regular season since the trade, while New York was just 20-23. Toss in the 4-game sweep to BOS. 20-27.

joegti10

Banned
At least I can say I was one of the people who frowned on this poor trade from day 1. Melo is a nice player but nowhere near what was given up for him.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We were up by 10+ with Lamelo on the bench, everyone was involved and as soon as Carmelo was back in the game he started bricking contested shots. Everyone watching this game, the crowd and even Breen and Clyde saw and pointed out who ruins this team by his selfish play. I don't understand how this celebrity dickhead couldn't see that attacking the basket or moving the ball and getting it back once open he would be more effective. This game should be done within 48 minutes of playing time and we should have outscored Denver... it's great Carmelo's clutch but that was him who's responsible for getting us into crunch and double OT...
Gallo outplayed him by playing wisely, look what happened with Amare, he played pretty okay but he didn't shoot even once in the 4th and both OT's, because Lamelo was chucking... Denver won this game without FIVE of their major players...

AjvhoHbCEAIPufE.jpg

Landry and Toney are BOTH OPEN, Lamelo's triple-teamed and we all know this SELFISH BITCH DIDN'T PASS THE BALL!

Last edited: