GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Let's forfeit this game, just walk into locker room and make a statement you're not playing with this BS refs... if it was G4 and we were about to get swept I'd like us to make a brawl, seriously.

Not the first time it has happened and not the last time it will either. Lebron and co. were always going to get their fair share of BS calls.

But thats not even why we are down 30.

smokes

Huge Member
Shump looked worse than Rose did, I hate to say it but I think he's done for the season. This season can't get much worse.

CA7

Scoring Champ
The heat make me sick. But you can appreciate that they have the better players than us. Players we failed to get at the end of the day and had to settle for mediocre "stars" who won't take us further than the first round despite getting paid max money.

I still regret us trading our entire team for Melo. We had such promising guys like Galinari only to gut our entire team for one guy who can't lead or defend well.

man that shit can wait til the playoffs is over, stop heatin on us if you a real Knick fan

iSaYughh

Starter
funny Bill Simmons tweet from like 30min ago:

"28 FT's to 5. I don't watch rigged NBA games, I'm switching to hockey."

Great minds think alike, Bill.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Look at the body language or Stat/Melo.

Where is the leadership? Where is the ****ing PRIDE?

Do you ****ing think Patrick Ewing would have allowed this to happen? or Starks?

**** this team of weak minded players

smokes

Huge Member
It's no secret we are not playing as well as the Heat right now but it was close while the calls were somewhat even. If you don't think these calls are a joke you got something wrong with you. Melo just went up through three people tons of contact, no call and they give the ball to the Heat on the inbounds. Knicks sneeze on a Heat player and its a foul every time.

KingCharles34

All Star
Look at the body language or Stat/Melo.

Where is the leadership? Where is the ****ing PRIDE?

Do you ****ing think Patrick Ewing would have allowed this to happen? or Starks?

**** this team of weak minded players

Fukk outta here with Starks, he aint even better then Stat

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
im not quiting on this team we have the mismatches to make this a tight series and even win it

we wont get this same treatment from the refs in NY.

well regroup and play better as the series goes along

Some of you fans on here disgust me

Now its Melo sucks again and completely giving up and shitting on the team again all after a half of basketball. You call yourselfs fans

SMH

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're looking worse than Portland out there... seriously, all our guys should now be thinking of our last Cleveland game, we had a serious shot at the 6th spot and would be facing Indiana now...

HRFlossy

Rookie
Melo is going just as hard as LeBron on he isn't getting the calls!!!
Shyt happens like that sometimes. We will get game 2.

Flossy out...:peace: