Marbury may need Ankle Surgery - Out Two Months?

jimkcchief88

All Star
You argue that Marbury haters speculate that he is a cancer and that he causes problems in the locker room.

Then I refute that argument with facts involving players that have publically stated their dislike for Marbury.

Then you speculate that those players are jealous of Marbury's treatment and their opinion doesn't count because they are not all-stars.

thumb-Mr_Spock.jpg

Illogical.

Classic!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Ok back to hoops

You guys are missing the point. We had our biggest win of the season with Steph no where near the court. What does that tell you??? Steph will do the Knicks a big favor by shutting himself down for the rest of the season. Mark the date and our 10-26 record down. There are 46 games still left in the season and we could still make the playoffs. Playoffs, you wanna talk about playoffs??? That's right with Selfish Steph out of the way this team will have a chance to really develop. One thing Isiah did was stockpile talent and this team has plenty of guys to handle the rock so Steph won't be missed there. I thought it was a beautiful thing to watch Jamal bringing the ball up the other night and I think we ALL would agree that Nate Robb needs more minutes. We have recently seen big nights from Eddy and Zach so our front court is tight and the young energy squad of Lee and Balkman are bring "D" back to the Garden. We might be a shooter away from really doin' something unless "Q" wants the job. Otherwise somebody call Allen Houston. Thank you Selfish Steph for being the quitter that you are. The rest of the team voted a long time ago and they don't want to play with you. Do what you do best: Take your ball and GO HOME!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You guys are missing the point. We had our biggest win of the season with Steph no where near the court. What does that tell you??? Steph will do the Knicks a big favor by shutting himself down for the rest of the season. Mark the date and our 10-26 record down. There are 46 games still left in the season and we could still make the playoffs. Playoffs, you wanna talk about playoffs??? That's right with Selfish Steph out of the way this team will have a chance to really develop. One thing Isiah did was stockpile talent and this team has plenty of guys to handle the rock so Steph won't be missed there. I thought it was a beautiful thing to watch Jamal bringing the ball up the other night and I think we ALL would agree that Nate Robb needs more minutes. We have recently seen big nights from Eddy and Zach so our front court is tight and the young energy squad of Lee and Balkman are bring "D" back to the Garden. We might be a shooter away from really doin' something unless "Q" wants the job. Otherwise somebody call Allen Houston. Thank you Selfish Steph for being the quitter that you are. The rest of the team voted a long time ago and they don't want to play with you. Do what you do best: Take your ball and GO HOME!!!

Worst post of the year so far

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You should definitely be the last person to talk, when you got Curry's balls down your mouth and down to your chest cavity.Wasn't it you that always blames Zach Randolph and Coaching staff for why Curry is struggling?Meanwhile, Curry is 25, in his 7th year, and all he has to show for it is a whopping 5 rebounds and .6 blocks.You must have a ventriloquist doing the talking for you, cause there's no way you could be talking with Curry's balls down your tonsils.

Let me ask you something, the Knicks have been struggling for the last 5+ years. Do you think this is due to the players lack of afford and talent or the lack of development by the coaching staff? I know your still on the slow bus so I'll help you out with this one. The most plausible answer is probably a little of both. Numerous sources have stated that Chicago does not know what to do with or how to develop centers and forwards. They are a guard driven team. So a kid with no college ball experience went to a team that does not know how to develop him and was then traded to a team that does not know how to develop him. I only jumped on the trade Curry bandwagon when he seemed to loose interest in playing. I still believe Curry will be a force in the paint consistently but may be not for this team.

Bringing in Randolph seemed like a good idea at the time. It was great way to move Francis out but it also exposed Curry's already existing weaknesses, which weren't an issue when he consistently scored 18 pts 7 rebounds. All any one said was 'he should get more rebounds'. Lots of players don't play defense but when you've got no defensive players down low you've got a serious problem on your hands. That's what the Knicks are experiencing now. I'd love for the Curry/Randolph tandem work and not have to trade any one (in the front court) but in reality it isn't working and one of them may have to go.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Let me ask you something, the Knicks have been struggling for the last 5+ years. Do you think this is due to the players lack of afford and talent or the lack of development by the coaching staff? I know your still on the slow bus so I'll help you out with this one. The most plausible answer is probably a little of both. Numerous sources have stated that Chicago does not know what to do with or how to develop centers and forwards. They are a guard driven team. So a kid with no college ball experience went to a team that does not know how to develop him and was then traded to a team that does not know how to develop him. I only jumped on the trade Curry bandwagon when he seemed to loose interest in playing. I still believe Curry will be a force in the paint consistently but may be not for this team.

Bringing in Randolph seemed like a good idea at the time. It was great way to move Francis out but it also exposed Curry's already existing weaknesses, which weren't an issue when he consistently scored 18 pts 7 rebounds. All any one said was 'he should get more rebounds'. Lots of players don't play defense but when you've got no defensive players down low you've got a serious problem on your hands. That's what the Knicks are experiencing now. I'd love for the Curry/Randolph tandem work and not have to trade any one (in the front court) but in reality it isn't working and one of them may have to go.
The bottom line is that it's Curry's fault he is struggling.Did you know that Curry was 20 pounds lighter than he is now last season?He was the one that put on 20 pounds over the summer and decided not to practice his game. He was the one that got lazy and decided it was time to celebrate and have a triple whopper with cheese over the summer, instead of trying to practice defense and rebounding(his two main weaknesses).And by the way, when Channing Frye was on the Knicks with Curry, Frye had absolutely no defense what so ever. So how is this Randolph's fault that Curry is struggling?What it looks like to me is that Curry got lazy over the summer, and instead of working on him game, he was watching I love Lucy and eating Bigmacs.And don't come here with the coching staff nonsense. Everyone knows that Mark Acguire is a trainer that works on people's post up game.He helped Larry Johnson, he helped Michael Sweetney, and he helped Eddy Curry.And Herb Williams was a former Center himself, so I'm sure he's tried to help Curry, too.Herb Williams was actually one of the best players on the Pacers, and he Knows about rebounding and playing defense. Just stop making excuses for Curry.If Jermaine O' Neal and Dwight Howard can develop their games in less than 5 years, there's no excuse for Curry not to be able to develop his in 7.And don't try to say that Patrick Ewing helped Dwight Howard, cause even though this is true, Howard still had all star numbers before Ewing came to the Magic.

Pricey

Rotation player
that is ridiculous, ur saying we beat the pistons cause we didnt have Marbury?
I think its more along the line that the Pistons had a 4 game road trip and were coming off a overtime match the night before. Wouldnt suprise me if we beat Washington today due to them playing back to back against Boston and we r fresh.
I think whoever played PG against Detroit wouldnt have made a difference in that result.
Detroit's shooting was disgraceful and cost them the match.
To even bring up playoffs is a joke, especially without Marbury in the team.
Can i have what ur smoking please???
1 win doesnt make u a playoff contender lol

metrocard

Legend
I think its more along the line that the Pistons had a 4 game road trip and were coming off a overtime match the night before. Wouldnt suprise me if we beat Washington today due to them playing back to back against Boston and we r fresh.
I think whoever played PG against Detroit wouldnt have made a difference in that result.

Exactly. :smokin:

jimkcchief88

All Star
And no I ain't sharin'

No I'm not saying that one game makes a playoff contender. But is it a coincidence that we had our biggest game of the year with Selfish Steph no where in sight??? Maybe. That's why I said mark the day and date down. In reality, Knicks aren't going to the playoffs this year. But to able to finally close the Marbury chapter and move on would be priceless. Selfish Steph is like that crazy ex-girlfriend that gets you in all types of trouble, but has the il-na-na so you keep her around. Suddenly she leaves town and you can breathe again without the drama. Hopefully this "injury" will do this for the Knicks franchise so we cease to be the laughingstock of the NBA.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No I'm not saying that one game makes a playoff contender. But is it a coincidence that we had our biggest game of the year with Selfish Steph no where in sight??? Maybe. That's why I said mark the day and date down. In reality, Knicks aren't going to the playoffs this year. But to able to finally close the Marbury chapter and move on would be priceless. Selfish Steph is like that crazy ex-girlfriend that gets you in all types of trouble, but has the il-na-na so you keep her around. Suddenly she leaves town and you can breathe again without the drama. Hopefully this "injury" will do this for the Knicks franchise so we cease to be the laughingstock of the NBA.

Do you feel its necessary to single out marbury as the biggest problem on this team? Marbury has already missed alot of games so what makes him not playing against Detroit any different? You are a F*ckin idiot for thinkin that game meant anything. Im about to educate you, after the last game in the season the Knicks will still be one of the 5 worse teams in the league while Detroit will be one of the 5 best. I think you need to look at the other 4 starters before criticizing Marbury. I should say the other 5 starters, I dont think Marbury will ever play another basketball game in a Knicks uniform. I hope he goes to a good team and proves all the haters wrong by making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Suck a dick no homo

jimkcchief88

All Star
Do you feel its necessary to single out marbury as the biggest problem on this team? Marbury has already missed alot of games so what makes him not playing against Detroit any different? You are a F*ckin idiot for thinkin that game meant anything. Im about to educate you, after the last game in the season the Knicks will still be one of the 5 worse teams in the league while Detroit will be one of the 5 best. I think you need to look at the other 4 starters before criticizing Marbury. I should say the other 5 starters, I dont think Marbury will ever play another basketball game in a Knicks uniform. I hope he goes to a good team and proves all the haters wrong by making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Suck a dick no homo

Yes I do. Sorry your favorite player is out, how about becoming a KNICKS fan in addition to a "Starbury" fan. Why would I start with the other four starters on this team when Steph is the highest paid player on the team and so called team leader. A fish stinks from the head. And why you are educating me why don't you come up with one of your magic lists of who in the NBA will actually pay Steph to play for them after this season. His NBA career is over. And why are you so facinated with dicks??? Fresh out of juvy???

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man dont get hyped about the win against DETROIT and Washington...well Detroit we always play good against them in the garden and cmon they was tired and they came in and were just horrible...anybody could have beaten them that night...and Washington same...well they were just OFF...bad 2...and ey how was we up by 22 and let them come back 2 get in close as 2 6? man these 2 wins ain't prove nothing...were still same old knicks...just beating the right teams at the right time...but i think well beat NJ cuz we beat them 2 times already but i ain't so sure

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yes I do. Sorry your favorite player is out, how about becoming a KNICKS fan in addition to a "Starbury" fan. Why would I start with the other four starters on this team when Steph is the highest paid player on the team and so called team leader. A fish stinks from the head. And why you are educating me why don't you come up with one of your magic lists of who in the NBA will actually pay Steph to play for them after this season. His NBA career is over. And why are you so facinated with dicks??? Fresh out of juvy???

Why are you still a Marbury hater after all the knowledge thats been dropped on you? I been a Knicks fan since I was in first grade when they went to the 94 finals, thats all I know. Starburys contract expires after next season and he still brings scoring + passing + defense. Hes been playing injured for a long time but I want him to get bought out and sign with another team. He will rise again and shut the haters up but it wont be in NY. Any fan who directs their hatred at Starbury instead of Isiah Thomas and thinks we should run the offense through Curry should not be taken seriously.