Knicks @ Thunder - Sat Jan 22

mafra

Legend
Let's go Knicks. The godson starts again. Turiaf to the bench. Going to be tough to win tonight though.

mafra

Legend
Gallo with 16 already. Hey now. It's a half like this that drives you nuts most games when Gallo just sort of coasts thru the game. He has the talent to be a legit threat on offense.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Gallo can be a beast offensively when he's motivated and he gets the ball. He has a complete offensive game at 6'10''.

He's getting there..

:p

mafra

Legend
Felton is clearly still hurting/aching; Chandler not himself (trade rumors). Stoudemire has 8 rebounds and is 5-9 from the floor. Gallo was brilliant. Did you see that block? Almost as good as last night's rejection on Duncan.

Felton playing some good defense... again. Is he covering Durant? Wow.

Douglas looking good. He'll be healthy.. next year.

I love how DEN likes Walker (over Fields and Gallo). I'm cool with that.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Felton is clearly still hurting/aching; Chandler not himself (trade rumors). Stoudemire has 8 rebounds and is 5-9 from the floor. Gallo was brilliant. Did you see that block? Almost as good as last night's rejection on Duncan.

Felton playing some good defense... again. Is he covering Durant? Wow.

Douglas looking good. He'll be healthy.. next year.

I love how DEN likes Walker (over Fields and Gallo). I'm cool with that.

Where did you hear Denver likes Walker over those guys?

Damn I like Walker, don't want to lose him..

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Gallo with 16 already. Hey now. It's a half like this that drives you nuts most games when Gallo just sort of coasts thru the game. He has the talent to be a legit threat on offense.

Agreed. He shows flashes of brilliance. We know he can easily be a 20+ ppg player in this league. He just needs to stay aggressive all game. Chandler needs to learn that too. Consistency is one of the most important things for a young player to learn.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Agreed. He shows flashes of brilliance. We know he can easily be a 20+ ppg player in this league. He just needs to stay aggressive all game. Chandler needs to learn that too. Consistency is one of the most important things for a young player to learn.
His presence as a threat can make winning a lot easier for NY.

It's great to watch - and horrible not to.