[Split topic] Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
Nobody on this forum finds you funny.Everyone here is just laughing at you for being a total harlequin.You are only making yourself look like a sad and mentally starved human being.It is 2 hours past your bed time, Billy.You have a short bus to catch tomorrow morning and might be late to your special ed class if you continue making a fool of yourself here.Leave the forum alone for the mature people and put on your pajamas.

come on ...you throw a jab at me i responded..now you talking like you represent the knicks online glee club..GTFOH!!! you're annoying me I'm not here for that theatrics and will not allow you nor your invisible empire to get any cheap shots off of me...Go play in traffic or something...

KingCharles34

All Star
25qqe7c.jpg

Queen Strawberry is that you over there....

dog im at home with my feet up smokin all my weed up livin like a boss

your at home gettin b*tched around by your parents doing chores and gettin beat by your pops, writin down licenses givin word to the cops

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
dog im at home with my feet up smokin all my weed up livin like a boss

your at home gettin b*tched around by your parents doing chores and gettin beat by your pops, writin down licenses givin word to the cops

Queen Strawbreezy...Get off deez pleeze your lame and pathetic your lane has been shut down...go juggle chainsaws or dance with your lady boy crew..

knicksin60

Starter
come on ...you throw a jab at me i responded..now you talking like you represent the knicks online glee club..GTFOH!!! you're annoying me I'm not here for that theatrics and will not allow you nor your invisible empire to get any cheap shots off of me...Go play in traffic or something...

You are an emotional mess and need to compensate for your inner deficiencies by posting garbage to people on the internet.I don't see how any person with a functioning brain can take whatever you have to say to them with anything other than a grain of salt.

@SELDOM-SEEN; I agree on all counts about Gasol, he would help us in more ways than one & NY would compete for a championship next year with Gasol (I still think we can compete this year), but it won't be easy getting Marc Gasol though, because he's a restricted FA. I hope we can land Gasol though, & focus on our depth coming off the bench. Billups, Fields, Carmelo, Stoudemire & Gasol would make for a great starting 5. Imrpve the bench, become two deep @ every position & the Knicks would be on the berge of winning the East & taking home court during the playoffs.

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
You are an emotional mess and need to compensate for your inner deficiencies by posting garbage to people on the internet.I don't see how any person with a functioning brain can take whatever you have to say to them with anything other than a grain of salt.

"YAWN" YOU DONE YET...YOU'RE BORING YOU MUST BE THE SECRET LOVER OF QUEEN STRAWBERRY OR A CLOSE FRIEND WITH A BRUISED EGO...WHO ELSE JUMPS INTO THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS BUT A HURT SPOUSE....

iSaYughh

Starter
And you can count on me waitin for you in the parking lot :evil:

im gonna beat you down with baseball bats and then rape you with a broomstick after you elton john rainbow john ameachi whitey tightey sniffin homo

:shooter:

Killshot.

:rofl: some classic rap spit.

knicksin60

Starter
"YAWN" YOU DONE YET...YOU'RE BORING YOU MUST BE THE SECRET LOVER OF QUEEN STRAWBERRY OR A CLOSE FRIEND WITH A BRUISED EGO...WHO ELSE JUMPS INTO THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS BUT A HURT SPOUSE....

I clicked on this thread to read about the Knick game and all I found was a thread that was polluted by your stupidity.The good thing is that you will be banned by sunrise and will be long forgotten by everyone here.

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
I clicked on this thread to read about the Knick game and all I found was a thread that was polluted by your stupidity.The good thing is that you will be banned by sunrise and will be long forgotten by everyone here.

If I'm banned I guess you and your girlfriend will be banned too....

knicksin60

Starter
If I'm banned I guess you and your girlfriend will be banned too....

LoL I will never be banned.I will be posting on this forum as long as I want while you won't even be an afterthought here.How sad it must be for a person who can't last here for more than 2 weeks.

KingofNy

Starter
Some of you guys are ridiculous but it's funny as hell. You guys should start a thread about who's better Knicks fan based on how many months ago they signed up... Oh wait someone already did...Nevermind. :teeth:

You guys need to stop bickering like little kids and talk about basketball. We're all rooting for the same team here. If someone doesn't like JJ or Antoni, don't try to be the Knicks police and chastise other fans because they said something you don't agree with and your coochie hurts.

71179_343628066377_4646632_n.jpg

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
Some of you guys are ridiculous but it's funny as hell. You guys should start a thread about who's better Knicks fan... Oh wait someone already did...Nevermind. :teeth:

You guys need to stop bickering like little kids and talk about basketball. We're all rooting for the same team here. If someone doesn't like JJ or Antoni, don't try to be the Knicks police and chastise other fans because they said something you don't agree with and your coochie hurts.

KINGOFNY...No disrespect to anyone but that's all I've been saying from jump... I don't like JJ that is my opinion then I get jumped and insulted on a forum..Knock it off ...I'm gonna fire back at whoever jumps in going at me...its the internet grow up fools...The giraffe is JJ did anyone call those posters making fun of him..... what makes me special? is it that I'm new here... I maybe new to this forum but backing down internet punks and putting them on display is an old hobby...and i never get tired of it

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
LoL I will never be banned.I will be posting on this forum as long as I want while you won't even be an afterthought here.How sad it must be for a person who can't last here for more than 2 weeks.

whoever you are eat a D***!!!...I will not go for this silly talk you need to grow up and mind you're own business you came looking for the spotlight so let me shine on you....You need attn, Like being nosey, Bored, came to save your boyfriend....you aint talking about the knicks you just typing gibberish...You're a closet drama queen.....COME ON OUT THE FLOOR IS YOURS TELL US WHY YOU'RE MAD

knicksin60

Starter
whoever you are eat a D***!!!...I will not go for this silly talk you need to grow up and mind you're own business you came looking for the spotlight so let me shine on you....You need attn, Like being nosey, Bored, came to save your boyfriend....you aint talking about the knicks you just typing gibberish...You're a closet drama queen.....COME ON OUT THE FLOOR IS YOURS TELL US WHY YOU'RE MAD

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at you after this post.I don't think I even have to give a 30 percent effort to rebut anything that you say.You do an excellent job of making yourself look like an absolute joke.You should audition to be the next Coco the Clown at the Bertram Mills Circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.