2K10: How do you trade?

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I have just got home with my copy of 2K10 and started the season but how the heck do you trade anybody? there isn`t a menu about trade block or free agents or any kind of trading? Hope someone can let me know.

By the way how the hell do the makers of 2K10 rate Gallinari as 56 in their rating scores?

Paul1355

All Star
I have just got home with my copy of 2K10 and started the season but how the heck do you trade anybody? there isn`t a menu about trade block or free agents or any kind of trading? Hope someone can let me know.

By the way how the hell do the makers of 2K10 rate Gallinari as 56 in their rating scores?

I have 2k10...Gallo being rated that low pisses me off because I wanted to start him on my Knicks team in association mode but i couldn't because Chandler's ratings are 20 points better lol.

Trading is easy..while in association mode....go to general manager and then you can trade...anything else you need help with?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i start Duhon, Chandler, Gallo Harrington and lee works like a charm loll

unno if its just me or the way i play but Douglas is BEAST if he could play like that in real life then he'll be starting by Jan, lmao

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I have 2k10...Gallo being rated that low pisses me off because I wanted to start him on my Knicks team in association mode but i couldn't because Chandler's ratings are 20 points better lol.

Trading is easy..while in association mode....go to general manager and then you can trade...anything else you need help with?

Thanks Paul... I must have been having a blonde moment because as soon as I had posted I remembered that you trade when in association mode not in season mode. Thanks.

This game is no where near as good as 2K9 was in my opinion.

jpz17

Starter

Gallo SHOULD be a 75 or so

the portable man

Benchwarmer
i think the rating scale is from 25-100 this year instead of 50-100, either that or a few more rating categories were added

a 56 isnt necessarily bad tho, gallo is high in certain areas and u have to use his strengths in that case for him to be effective

my player is @ 48 right now and hes beasting in training camp against hughes and mario west lmao

Paul1355

All Star
i think the rating scale is from 25-100 this year instead of 50-100, either that or a few more rating categories were added

a 56 isnt necessarily bad tho, gallo is high in certain areas and u have to use his strengths in that case for him to be effective

my player is @ 48 right now and hes beasting in training camp against hughes and mario west lmao

yea it takes forever to level up but i can't stand why the game slows up and lags when you play in the NBA as suppose to the summer league games. For some reason when there are alot of fans the game slows down...its frustrating, the only bad thing about 2k10