Jamal Crawford = Internet Feen

metrocard

Legend
Dude spends way too much time on the net for a professional athlete/celebrity.

He needs to stop stressing what Berman and a bunch of bloggers think/say and focus on his defense before he'll get sent out of the NBA for remaining one of worst defenders in the league.

His shooting and awareness too...can't forget that.

Akamu

The King
This season Jamal will have terrible numbers and go back to his old self, where he belongs. With the rotations D Antoni is putting together he won't shine above anyone anymore.

I just want to say LMFAO at that line where he said something along the lines of "I gotta get my game up to stay amongst the elite players" ....again LMAO!! Stop it Jamal, Wilson Chandler his much more right to call himself an elite player. (Chandler's play is limited, but his talent reaches far beyond Jamal, if you couldn't tell before, watch him in his present state, as he makes it more clear for you.)

Once Jamal's play goes dismal, fans will be less interested in sending him all these questions, and then reality will sink into his tiny little frog brain and realize..."Wow! ...Who am I fooling I do suck...I'm Jamal Crawford . . ."

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn let em live, i kno im not the only one who wants to kno whats going on wit the knicks, stop hating, damn

Kiyaman

Legend
Dude spends way too much time on the net for a professional athlete/celebrity.

He needs to stop stressing what Berman and a bunch of bloggers think/say and focus on his defense before he'll get sent out of the NBA for remaining one of worst defenders in the league.

His shooting and awareness too...can't forget that.

Crawful NBA career was over when he first became a FA in Chicago.
Isiah Thomas gave him 6 more years in the NBA.

What upset me the most this offseason is when I Posted a thread on trading Crawful and the 6th pick to get OJ Mayo, and so many members plus Dantoni insisted that Crawful would fit into Dantoni uptempo system.
How? in what way?
Crawful 20 second cross-over dribble will never allow a "seven-second" offensive plan, his decision making is way to slow for any uptempo system, and to have watch how slow Crawful were in the Seattle "And One" contest with Nate Robinson in the summer would have let people know Crawful is strictly a halfcourt offensive player who is programed to dribble the ball at every touch.
Crawful averaged 36 mpg as a Knick for 4 straight seasons to only average 4.1 assist per game. That is not a sign of being an uptempo run n gun guard.

Didn't Crawford garner intrest from the Cav's? I don't know the exact money but would you guy's trade him (and some fillers ie Roberson/Grunfield) to Clevland for a much older Big Ben? After all we still have no post Defence or really even a good back-up Big. (James,Rose,Jeffries,???,Curry:))

Akamu

The King
damn let em live, i kno im not the only one who wants to kno whats going on wit the knicks, stop hating, damn

I would but if you did not notice...Jamal Crawford is in the STARTING LINEUP! He is not a starter and we all know it already.

If you watched the Knicks vs Boston pre-season game...you must have listened to Walt Fraizer as he AGAIN stated "Stephon Marbury had his worst year last year, but his worst year is better then any of the Knicks best year"

....ALSO he hinted ONCE AGAIN about Zach and Jamal "The Knicks need to run this offense efficiently, having Jamal and Zach trying to find an opportunity is going to hurt the Knicks" Something along those lines, listen to a Legend when he speaks.

I'm tired of seeing this bum on our team thinking he's something he's not. ...and about wanting to know what goes on what the Knicks, I could care less about what this clown has to say.

Didn't Crawford garner intrest from the Cav's? I don't know the exact money but would you guy's trade him (and some fillers ie Roberson/Grunfield) to Clevland for a much older Big Ben? After all we still have no post Defence or really even a good back-up Big. (James,Rose,Jeffries,???,Curry:))

Im not too sure Id do this trade unless it was CUrry we traded. Big Bens defense is nothing special anymore and he's become washed. Almost to the point you don't even notice he's on the floor especially since his offense is.... well you get the point.

GetRealistic

Starter
Didn't Marbury have a blog last season? Come on this is just picking on pointless shit for no reason. You can complain about his play in the PREseason but it has nothing to do with him having a blog.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I would but if you did not notice...Jamal Crawford is in the STARTING LINEUP! He is not a starter and we all know it already.

If you watched the Knicks vs Boston pre-season game...you must have listened to Walt Fraizer as he AGAIN stated "Stephon Marbury had his worst year last year, but his worst year is better then any of the Knicks best year"

....ALSO he hinted ONCE AGAIN about Zach and Jamal "The Knicks need to run this offense efficiently, having Jamal and Zach trying to find an opportunity is going to hurt the Knicks" Something along those lines, listen to a Legend when he speaks.

I'm tired of seeing this bum on our team thinking he's something he's not. ...and about wanting to know what goes on what the Knicks, I could care less about what this clown has to say.

what are u talking about??who's talkin about jamal crawfords skills???this about his blog online, has nothing to do wit his skills once again, this is a hate thread for damn reason, and clyde didnt say dat, he said stephon marburys best year is better then duhons and robinson best years so far if im not mistaken

Akamu

The King
Didn't Marbury have a blog last season? Come on this is just picking on pointless shit for no reason. You can complain about his play in the PREseason but it has nothing to do with him having a blog.

Starbury doesn't suck so he can blog that's the difference.

what are u talking about??who's talkin about jamal crawfords skills???this about his blog online, has nothing to do wit his skills once again, this is a hate thread for damn reason, and clyde didnt say dat, he said stephon marburys best year is better then duhons and robinson best years so far if im not mistaken

Read my posts above I addressed that already, learn how to comprehend writings, they relate to what it is that I was saying. Clyde said the WHOLE Knicks team I herd very clearly. What I had said is close to the EXACT words that came out of his mouth because it is true.

Toons

is the Bo$$
why is this even a topic? im sure everyone here is guilty of reading crawfords blog, so whats the point? out of every player in the nba that writes a blog, you knick fans are the first i have seen to hate on the player that is giving them an inside look into how things really are in the locker room.

Toons

is the Bo$$
This season Jamal will have terrible numbers and go back to his old self, where he belongs. With the rotations D Antoni is putting together he won't shine above anyone anymore.

I just want to say LMFAO at that line where he said something along the lines of "I gotta get my game up to stay amongst the elite players" ....again LMAO!! Stop it Jamal, Wilson Chandler his much more right to call himself an elite player. (Chandler's play is limited, but his talent reaches far beyond Jamal, if you couldn't tell before, watch him in his present state, as he makes it more clear for you.)

Once Jamal's play goes dismal, fans will be less interested in sending him all these questions, and then reality will sink into his tiny little frog brain and realize..."Wow! ...Who am I fooling I do suck...I'm Jamal Crawford . . ."

man, are u even a knick fan? youre predicting that our starting sg will have terrible numbers, and he wont shine.....did crawford fu*k your mother or somehting?
COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player.
first off, you cant quote someone, and say its along the lines of. if urnot sure, then its not a quote. crawford was asked an optimistic question about his new coach, and his response was that its an oppertunity to get where elite players are.

you all hate crawford so much that a topic about him being online too much, turns into you discussing his talent, and skills that he is working on

put down the hatorade bottle