New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

CA7

Scoring Champ
Fields playing like a freshmen who got thrown into the fire of a varsity game against the cross town rival

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I dont understand the JR Smith craze, the guy has had one good game this year and has been a resident of chuck city his whole life.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I think we're all in agreement we'd like to trade you for used toilet paper.

I know Melo is the only guy getting it done tonight but Kiya has a good argument here. How can Melo's teammates keep a rhythm when they know Melo will get 80% of the shots?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Shaq said it best......"u got two selfish players vs two unselfish players"
Melo & JR -vs- Lebron & Wade

Melo trying to score makes him selfish yeah

what we got is a depleted rotation of guys who had no chance to get a rhythm or chemistry with each other vs a team who had 2 years together 1 new piece, the "best player in the league"(my ass) and the NBA wanting them to get to the Finals by any means

you cant take anything "analyst" say for real because if they didn't say ignorant, controversial **** then they wouldn't get ratings

CA7

Scoring Champ
I know Melo is the only guy getting it done tonight but Kiya has a good argument here. How can Melo's teammates keep a rhythm when they know Melo will get 80% of the shots?

Melo proved last game that he can get guys involved and score when they move without the ball and get open, he wait for like 3 seconds and no one moves what do you expect him to do just pass out to someone

STAT hasn't moved once to the middle when Melo caught the ball, Chandler's been invisble

I understand JR and Melo are taking most of the shots but we're losing and their playing aggressive at least

Trade Melo for who also more role players, picks, who do you want for him, Deron Williams?

stop it

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin
Shump
Melo
Chandler
Novak
Jorts
Jeffries

are the only only knicks i want to return next season.. everyone else can kick rocks and choke on a hairy elephant penis

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I hope this isolation basketball that lead to contested perimeter shots isn't what our gameplan will be in next year's playoffs. Jesus Christ.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Melo trying to score makes him selfish yeah

what we got is a depleted rotation of guys who had no chance to get a rhythm or chemistry with each other vs a team who had 2 years together 1 new piece, the "best player in the league"(my ass) and the NBA wanting them to get to the Finals by any means

you cant take anything "analyst" say for real because if they didn't say ignorant, controversial **** then they wouldn't get ratings

Why take anything the "The Big Black Hole" has to say seriously? Shaq begged out of LA because Kobe took his shots:(

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gay R Myth goes for a combined 6-30 in games 4 and 5. This bitchmade hoe needs to find a new team.