Music's Conspiracy Theory: 2pac is Alive

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I felt like i needed to post this, kinda got me curious.

Then again...

this is the scary one

You may be thinking, oh, this is sum mo bullsh*t. We know hes dead. this at least makes you wonder...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
More theories

Killuminati: Tupac’s plan to die?

Before I start, I wanna say that I am a huge fan of Tupac and his work, and I am not trying to disrespect him or undermine his memory in any way. I am merely presenting an argument for a theory that has been in the back of my mind for around two years.

Firstly, to any of you who may say that Tupac would never have chosen to die: I remember an interview - in a Tupac documentary - with Mutulu Shakur who revealed that while ‘Pac was locked down in New York he told Mutulu that he was contemplating suicide. Mutulu told him that his life would probably be cut short anyway, so why bother. This proves, however, that Tupac did have it in him to commit suicide. Considering that there was a good chance he would be returning to prison, something he could not face, it would have seemed a ‘good’ time to die. Plus, he had always predicted that he would die young, and it could have almost been like he didn’t want to be proved wrong and grow to be old.

Maybe he had always planned to die at 25. Remember on Death Around the Corner, he says, “I know you ain’t afraid to die. A real motha****a will pick the time to leave.”

I don’t think that he knew specifically how/when he would die, but I think he purposefully put himself into dangerous situations whilst at Death Row, so that some day someone would retaliate. He just kept on spending as much time in the studio as possible so that there would be enough material to keep his legend alive – “When I die, I wanna be a living legend.”

Now we move on to the real evidence. I believe Tupac actually told us of his desire to die. Firstly, his production company was called Euphanasia. And we know that euthanasia means ‘assisted suicide.’ And he even mentions euthanasia on Letter to the President, “Plus all my homies wanna die, call it euthanasia.” One of the biggest clues is in Troublesome ’96:

“God forgive me ‘cause it’s wrong, but I plan to die / Either take me in Heaven and understand I was a sheep / Did the best I could, raised in insanity / Or send me to Hell, ‘cause I ain’t begging for my life / Ain’t nothing worse than this cursed-ass hopeless life.”

And what about in When Thugz Cry when he says, “Told my bodyguard, ‘Don’t let me suffer any longer’ / Smoke a pound of marijuana so I know it ain’t longer / Where is the end to all my misery? / Is there a close?”

That’s probably the most significant clue of all. Whilst ‘Pac was putting himself into various different dangers, who were the only ones preventing him from being killed: security. Therefore, if he could convince his bodyguard to stay unarmed, he could be murdered. Remember that they were all unarmed that night in Vegas.

I think Tupac seized the opportunity that Orlando Anderson presented. I mean, would the old ‘Pac have started stomping someone over a gold chain. I don’t think so. You’ll probably say it was all the influence of being at Death Row Records, but I think the Death Row ‘Pac was created out of his plan to get himself killed.

Life of an Outlaw: “The shit you’ve heard ain’t do me justice / Got a death wish, bitch”

I think that Tupac probably informed Suge Knight of his wish, but Suge didn’t mind too much as he realised how much money he would make off of all the material ‘Pac would leave behind. Tupac may have wanted the ‘alive’ rumours to be spread as well, and purposefully left things behind to make it look like his death was fake. This would ensure his name was kept alive, and also, he probably would not want people to know he had got himself killed on purpose.

Smile: “There’s gonna be some stuff you’re gonna see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future.”

All of the past-tense references to his life could also be explained by him getting himself killed. He never used to talk about his life as if he was dead, but when he was recording the unreleased stuff on Death Row, he KNEW he would be dead when it was released.

This explains things like “Westside WAS the war cry” Why not Westside is the war cry? And what about in Until the End of Time: “Now who’s to say if I was right or wrong, to live my life as an outlaw all along.” And, “Besides rapping, only thing I did good was scrapping” He never used these past-tense references on any of his released material. He knew even when he was recording The 7 Day Theory that he would die soon. Just listen to the album and you can spot numerous things that support this.

Unconditional Love: “Something inside: Please help me die, these are strange times.”

There’s loads more references in his lyrics I could use. What about in his verse on Richie Rich’s Niggaz Done changed: “I’ve been shot and murdered, can’t tell you how it happened word for word.” He knew he was going to be murdered, but wasn’t sure exactly how it would happen.

Maybe he even knew that Suge would have Biggie killed after his death. That’s why he has references to Biggie being killed. Like on the end of that quote above: “But best believe niggaz is gonna get what they deserve.” When recording The 7 Day Theory he already knew how the plan would go, and knew Biggie would be killed, so he didn’t spend too much time dissing him. He dosen’t even mention him on Against All Odds.

I’ve read/heard nothing that can disprove my belief that Tupac planned to die, and the theory has only made more and more sense with time. Don’t just dismiss it as nonsense, and look at the evidence. I’ve given it 2 years of thought and am convinced that Tupac had a death wish which he knew would end his life at 25.

7' Day Theory
Why all these 7's. Its not a coindence. Its too many for that to be. Pac put them there for clues, to let us know he will return. Why does everything to do with his death has a 7 to it. C'mon, he had to die at 4:03. why not 4:04. He stayed in the hospital for 7 days before dying. It wouldn't work. Now his mom the person who is suppose to stop the alive rumor add another 7. In the video, "I wonder If Heaven Got a Getto," she has it where Pac arrive on Sept 14, in a place like Arizona or even Mexico, and then she goes to 6 days later. Another 7 days. What is her reason for this? She knows what she did.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
2pac is one of the greatest of all time, but he aint overrated.

He died, then seven posthumous albums were released.

He wanted people to listen to him, and to remember his legacy.

He had a vision of making the world a better place.

He talked about the realness and his life. he didnt' talk about random bullshit, unlike so many people today.

Thats why he was as big as he was.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I think that based on how people rank tupac, he is the most overrated. many have him as the number one or two emcee of all time. when he belongs in the 5 thru 10 rank.

streetdreams, even those rhymes you put up show that tupacs rhymes weren't up to par with other great MC's. those lines didn't even rhyme. he repeated "longer" and "life" on back to back lines.

" Or send me to Hell, ?cause I ain?t begging for my life / Ain?t nothing worse than this cursed-ass hopeless life.? "

" Told my bodyguard, ?Don?t let me suffer any longer? / Smoke a pound of marijuana so I know it ain?t longer "

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think that based on how people rank tupac, he is the most overrated. many have him as the number one or two emcee of all time. when he belongs in the 5 thru 10 rank.

streetdreams, even those rhymes you put up show that tupacs rhymes weren't up to par with other great MC's. those lines didn't even rhyme. he repeated "longer" and "life" on back to back lines.

" Or send me to Hell, ?cause I ain?t begging for my life / Ain?t nothing worse than this cursed-ass hopeless life.? "

" Told my bodyguard, ?Don?t let me suffer any longer? / Smoke a pound of marijuana so I know it ain?t longer "

2pac is top10. I dont think thats overrated. there were SEVEN albums released after his death. He music came out like crazy. I believe he wrote about 3-4 songs per day.

This thread isn't supposed to discuss how overrated he is. If 2pac and Nas switched roles, with Nas releasing Illmatic and whatnot, and he died, and there was all these theories about him, i would've posted the same thing for him. 2pac is a legend. You cannot deny that.

The point im trying to make is there is so much sh1t out there that can prove he might still be alive, its too much too ignore, too much to be a coincedence.

That is why i posted this.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
all I can say is that if he did fake his own death to get away from it all, then he is a pussy ass bitch. if not then RIP 'PAC

Paul1355

All Star
Tupac was the most overrated MC of all time.

behind Eminem.

**** both.

Pac and EMinem were never over rated........you look at Rap and Hip pop now and people would love to see Pac alive tearing it up.

Rap is dead.....Biggie, Pac and Big L revolutionized it and they were all gunned down. Sad to see guys like Eminem, Dre and Snoop, the biggest names still out there not sign big names and put Rap on the map again like it use to be.

The big names that are still alive need to recruit some new talent, new faces to carry the music that died with a few MC's. If not then Rap is going to still be flooded with these wack MC's like Flo Rida, Solda Boy, all these fools.

JayJ44

Starter
Tupac is alive....and a Celtics fan?!!!

tpac.jpg

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...sking-was-tupac-at-the-celts-game-last-night/

Paul1355

All Star
Big Punisher was also one of the best but died at 30 with a heart attack, sad to see all of these top guys have their life cut short some way.

metrocard

Legend
Pac and EMinem were never over rated........you look at Rap and Hip pop now and people would love to see Pac alive tearing it up.

Rap is dead.....Biggie, Pac and Big L revolutionized it and they were all gunned down. Sad to see guys like Eminem, Dre and Snoop, the biggest names still out there not sign big names and put Rap on the map again like it use to be.

The big names that are still alive need to recruit some new talent, new faces to carry the music that died with a few MC's. If not then Rap is going to still be flooded with these wack MC's like Flo Rida, Solda Boy, all these fools.

Eminem is a comedian.
Not a rapper.