Will the Knicks win tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I wanted to get a quick start to the game thread here.

Predictions, in game discussions, and after game talk goes here.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I just hope our boys are not too exhausted from last night's game.

But if they come with the same intensity - we will win.

it sucks that we got back2backs rite after one of our hardest games of the year. I hope the guys aren't too tired. But if we can handle Chris Paul, and if we come even close to waht we did last night, we win big.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
the key to tonight is gonna b shutting down chris paul. i would prolly have mardy collins on him for most of the nite and when collins is out of the game stephon should be covering him. no matter what nate should NOT be guarding him.

when i heard peja wasnt playing i thought tonite should be an ez win. then i saw the hornets only lost by 4 to the spurs n they didnt have peja in that one either. so tonight is definatly gonna be a fight. both teams are coming off tough loss' to 2 of the best teams in the league. and on top of that both teams r fightin for a playoff spot.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
the key is keepn CP3 out the paint... he's a pg who likes to penetrate and get around the FT line n pass out from there...and i know its good peja isn't playin but last time we played them he didn't play and we still lost so dont focus on that. But if we just stay focused and play hard and we should frustrait this team n come out on top..

d2319

Benchwarmer
I was going to smack Nate for the three pointer he took to make us go into overtime but I guess not. L.O.L. The Knicks are so blessed its not even funny!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Ladies and Gentleman your New York Idiots!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

The Knicks have sure been heeding the advice of Kenny Rogers......You've gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to run....

Last edited:

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
why the hell was nate covering chris paul? WHY? i dunno what isiah was thinkin about when he put our worst defensive player on their best offensive player. theres no excuse whatsoever

metrocard

Legend
why the hell was nate covering chris paul? WHY? i dunno what isiah was thinkin about when he put our worst defensive player on their best offensive player. theres no excuse whatsoever

Isiah is pretty terrible at reconizing match ups.

But I have to agree with Isiah for once, the refs are inconsistant.

paris401

Starter
I dont think they are blessed at all they are cursed. They are just a curse.

the knicks are not cursed... they are just not a very good team...let's hope that the team gets better next year, cause the team we see playing now, is the team that will be on the floor next year .. save for out draft pick...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
nate was covering chris paul the whole game and he was doing a good job until the end where chris paul kind of erupted, you have to give marbury some rest, u cant put marbury on paul cuz the knicks need his offense

metrocard

Legend
the knicks are not cursed... they are just not a very good team...let's hope that the team gets better next year, cause the team we see playing now, is the team that will be on the floor next year .. save for out draft pick...

Indeed, I think the only way we get better if we subtract some players. If we drop Curry, Crawford and Francis, the team will improve with like -8 turnovers and the defense will vastly improve.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
Indeed, I think the only way we get better if we subtract some players. If we drop Curry, Crawford and Francis, we'll the team will improve with like -8 turnovers and the defense will vastly improve.

i'm sure there is a market for curry, tho not sure how much he would bring, or even if it improves our team (the bottom line).

crawford has some value before his injury, but it's diminished a bit now since he is hurt.

as to francis, well enough said...