Predictions 4 this Knicks Season...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ok guys...this is enough...so what do u guys predict 4 this season...how many wins?
i say about 27-54
o god i hope im wrong >_<

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im predictin another Larry Brown type season, 23 and 59. Unless Dolan fires Isiah were in for a long season. Since Isiah and Dolan are attached to each others nuts it looks like its time to throw away that hope and give up.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I don't know, the fact that the east is so wack I'm going to be the one to stand behind the knick players and say the record (depending on trades being made, people getting benched, others starting to play to their potential etc etc) 37-45
But if i'm wrong and we do end up in the lottery, it's not Utah's pick, that pick is lottery protected. So we keep it

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I don't know, the fact that the east is so wack I'm going to be the one to stand behind the knick players and say the record (depending on trades being made, people getting benched, others starting to play to their potential etc etc) 37-45
i predicted 44 wins b4 the season started but it aint looking good so far...

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
But if i'm wrong and we do end up in the lottery, it's not Utah's pick, that pick is lottery protected. So we keep it

hey man how sure are you that if its a lottery pick we get to keep it do you have hard fats that state that because i cheked it sdoesnt say anything about that?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
hey man how sure are you that if its a lottery pick we get to keep it do you have hard fats that state that because i cheked it sdoesnt say anything about that?

From NBADRAFT.NET

Utah receives a 2008 New York first-round pick (top 23 protected in 2008, top 22 protected in 2009 and unproteced in 2010) (Tom Gugliotta trade 021904) via Phoenix (Marbury trade) Phoenix receives a 2005 New York Knicks first-round pick. (010504 Marbury trade).

From DraftExpress.com

New York owes a protected 1st round draft pick to Utah, due before 2010 (top 24 protected in 2007, top 23 protected in 2008, top 22 protected in 2009) [via Phoenix.

So we are good... for now at least. Actually I wouldn't mind giving up the pick to Utah, because that would mean we made it a ways into the playoffs lol :)

metrocard

Legend
8-20 Knicks in the playoffs?

Playoffs over Derrick Rose?

Does it even make any sense?

Does any of his post make sense?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
8-20 Knicks in the playoffs?

Playoffs over Derrick Rose?

Does it even make any sense?

Does any of his post make sense?

OH PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP... you are the same dude who use to talk about wanting to get to the playoffs when others would talk about trying to build a team for a championship... now all of a sudden playoffs don't make any sense. You a big flip flopper son. And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"

metrocard

Legend
OH PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP... you are the same dude who use to talk about wanting to get to the playoffs when others would talk about trying to build a team for a championship... now all of a sudden playoffs don't make any sense. You a big flip flopper son. And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"

I'm the voice of this forum, you are the 75 year old smelly peo(fart in english). Stop stinking it up with your "stfu"...lol they're mad corny.

You got dominated in that debate; playoffs first(for experience) then you start the road to building a championship. You don't win a championship in one shot.
Its like trying to look for a job that pays 75,000 a year when you graduate HS.
Its illogical, like your post. You first have to gain EXPERIENCE(job experience, college degree, certification, getting connected with people etc and etc). Then after that you have a better opportunity of finding a job that pays 75,000 - 100,000 a year.

Knicks failed; Isiah is the last man in the planet you want building a team. Instead of getting experienced players or benitifcial CERTIFIED winning players that can be positive impacts instead of negative(Q-Brick; not even Nash could save him, Crawful; the most losingest player in NBA history, Eddy Curvy; the least passion for basketball, Randolph; the black hole of the NBA, then scrubs like Jefferies, Rose, James, Vin Baker, Cato, Taylor, Brewer, etc and etc).

Playoffs doesn't make any sense because we're 8-20 and show no signs of life. Watch the team before you post next time. I think all your assessments and logic came from last season where we were close to the playoffs but didn't have the team healthy or not to finish the job. Isiah can't build a team together. He's that dumbass kid that comes out of High School impatiently and tries to make money without getting experience, but ends up making shitty to mediocre money for the rest of his life.

If if if if if, when are you going to use some logic? let me quote you. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
my knowledge surpasses yours on any day my good man.

And because you are an idiot I will let you know something, if the Knicks had the 23rd pick in the draft that means 22 teams had a worse record, that means at least a 4 seed. So allof a suddden that doesn't make sense? This is why you are a "RAT BASTARD SO CALLED KNICK FAN"

Are you tryin to say that we made the playoffs last year? We got that 23rd pick from Chicago. If it wasnt for the Curry trade, we would have had the 9th pick, meaning theres only 8 teams worse then us. Your knowledge does not surpass mine and you just made yourself look like an idiot. You are now officially the worst poster on here. Im givin a slight edge to one and lonely. Go find another place to post.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Are you tryin to say that we made the playoffs last year? We got that 23rd pick from Chicago. If it wasnt for the Curry trade, we would have had the 9th pick, meaning theres only 8 teams worse then us. Your knowledge does not surpass mine and you just made yourself look like an idiot. You are now officially the worst poster on here. Im givin a slight edge to one and lonely. Go find another place to post.

Okay let me break it down for you because maybe you read it incorrectly and didn't understand what was written, I understand how that can happen sometimes to those who don't really know how to read...
the knicks had the 23rd pick last year because they swapped picks with the bulls. the reason the bulls had the 23rd pick was because they were a top 4 seed. if the knicks got the 23rd pick in the 2008 draft that would mean they were a top 4 seed. Do you follow the logic? Hopefully it's not too complicated for you.

I'm the voice of this forum, you are the 75 year old smelly peo(fart in english). Stop stinking it up with your "stfu"...lol they're mad corny.

You got dominated in that debate; playoffs first(for experience) then you start the road to building a championship. You don't win a championship in one shot.
Its like trying to look for a job that pays 75,000 a year when you graduate HS.
Its illogical, like your post. You first have to gain EXPERIENCE(job experience, college degree, certification, getting connected with people etc and etc). Then after that you have a better opportunity of finding a job that pays 75,000 - 100,000 a year.

Knicks failed; Isiah is the last man in the planet you want building a team. Instead of getting experienced players or benitifcial CERTIFIED winning players that can be positive impacts instead of negative(Q-Brick; not even Nash could save him, Crawful; the most losingest player in NBA history, Eddy Curvy; the least passion for basketball, Randolph; the black hole of the NBA, then scrubs like Jefferies, Rose, James, Vin Baker, Cato, Taylor, Brewer, etc and etc).

Playoffs doesn't make any sense because we're 8-20 and show no signs of life. Watch the team before you post next time. I think all your assessments and logic came from last season where we were close to the playoffs but didn't have the team healthy or not to finish the job. Isiah can't build a team together. He's that dumbass kid that comes out of High School impatiently and tries to make money without getting experience, but ends up making shitty to mediocre money for the rest of his life.

If if if if if, when are you going to use some logic? let me quote you. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are a joke homey... And like MSGKNICKS33, you may also have a difficulty in reading and/or comprehending what is written. so let me break it down for you as well dickhead. I said, the knicks keep their draft pick this season, but if somehow the Utah got the Knicks pick, that would mean the Knicks got at least the 23rd pick in the draft. I didn't say the Knicks were going to get the 23rd pick in the draft you ignorant ass, I said if it happened, THEN that would mean they got the 23rd pick in the draft.

So you come and reply that you wouldn't want that to happen. So that tells me you don't want the Knicks to succeed. Because a 23rd pick in the draft, like i said means they have started playing together as a team and worked to get home court advantage the 1st round of the playoffs. You being the "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FAN" that you are would rather come on the forum spewing hate on Isiah and the rest of the knicks instead of cheering for them in the playoffs. You are a dick and you have shown your true colors and they are not Orange White and Blue. As always you can never out debate me. You lose because you are an arrogant stupid fool. Reading is fundamental