Wilson is a G...

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Dude spit out his tooth from watching highlights and kept going. That says a lot to me and should be a huge thing for Knicks fans everywhere. He could have easily gone to the locker room to get some love for his messed grill, but he spit that shit out and was ready to keep going.

That is what we need here at the Garden. More players that are down for the cause. If that is the kind of dude he is then he should be banging more then taking outside jumpers. His image just went to the top in my book. He shouldn't be part of any trade after that courageous display.
:gony:

Sage

Rotation player
Did they end up finding it? Saw on his twitter that he'd been to the dentist but no mention of them actually finding his tooth?

Was pretty hardcore though, spits the tooth out and goes "Yeah whatever, lets play"

Dude is tuff and very mature. I don't know many that would have continue to play...or not charge after Lee for busting up their grill. I'm sure he will be wearing a mouthpiece from here on out. Dude is gully, but mad quite...gotta watch does quite types...they are always surprising people, most of the time in a positive way. You just have to respect his kind of toughness.

iSaYughh

Starter
Supposedly, Gallo tanked his final few shots because his uni had gotten too moist with sweat and heavy after the pace of the game.

I guess pain tolerance is relative.

Paul1355

All Star
Dude spit out his tooth from watching highlights and kept going. That says a lot to me and should be a huge thing for Knicks fans everywhere. He could have easily gone to the locker room to get some love for his messed grill, but he spit that shit out and was ready to keep going.

That is what we need here at the Garden. More players that are down for the cause. If that is the kind of dude he is then he should be banging more then taking outside jumpers. His image just went to the top in my book. He shouldn't be part of any trade after that courageous display.
:gony:
Wilson is still stupid and has a low IQ but he is def better than Gallo

CoolClyde

Weedson Chandler's Toof

chandlerspliff.jpg

WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Toof!

Kiyaman

Legend
Lets just Fire Dantoni

Wilson is ok, but I'd still rather have Lee! That game made me miss him so much

The Knicks frontcourt starting lineup for the 2010-11 season
shouldve been:
F/C-Lee
F/C-Amare
SF-Chandler
Signing Sean Williams & Earl Barron to minimum wage to do the dirty work
wouldve been easy.
Felton and Morrow shouldve been our starting guards challenging
Douglas, Fields, and Walker for playingtime.

I was happy when Owner Dolan scared Donnie Walsh with the Idea of hiring
Isiah Thomas as the team consultant to prove Donnie Walsh has did nothing
to improve the team in any of the 3 offseasons.
Putting all of everything in one big hat to reach in and pull out a note that
read the rabbit jumped to Miami. :teeth: