will Kenny George ever get drafted? Would you want him

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
He's kinda tall. Muresan is the only guy in the NBA to be 7'7.I wouldn't want him.The only way I'd take him is if he's willing to sign as a free agent for the minimum.Guys who are that tall usually are injury prone ex: Murresan, Ilgauskas,Yao Ming.It's tempting, because he averages 5 bpg, but I'd prefer a guy that's 6'10 or 6'11 over a 7'7 guy. Good thread, though. He does provide something the Knicks need-defense.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I would not want him. Naturally for his size he can block some shots, but he will be a liability on offense in the NBA. A more accurate comparison than Yao, would be Shawn Bradley. He got dunked on by Hannsboroug who is only 6'9, imagine what happens to him in the pro's. If we picked him up on waivers for the preseaon to see what he has, then maybe I'd go for it, but I wouldnt want to draft him.

metrocard

Legend
Firstly, everyone gets dunked on in the NBA; get over it, its nothing bad.

Secondly, since when this became the NBA/Draft/Trade section? I thought we had a NBA section and an official draft thread...lol, you guys are mad discombobulated.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Firstly, everyone gets dunked on in the NBA; get over it, its nothing bad.

Secondly, since when this became the NBA/Draft/Trade section? I thought we had a NBA section and an official draft thread...lol, you guys are mad discombobulated.

You know what pisses me off about you...you think you know every damn thing. I know that everyone gets dunked on in the NBA, but the fact that a non athletic player 8inches shorter than him, that he was matched up against dunked over him discourages me from thinking he will do well matching up with players in the NBA.

Serioulsy I think all these dudes on your jock in the Forum has you thinking you know more than what you do.

Lastly didn't you just recently get banned for something recently? And now your talking about people being "discombobulated". Dude started the Thread to talk about one player specifically, so what if he didn't want to include it in a previous thread get off his nuts!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
.. Yao gets dunked on all the time. and that player is like a foot shorter then Yao Ming. So I dont know what you talking about because position is everything. The second video is much better.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDAiu9LXO6A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDAiu9LXO6A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVnInYz7ceM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVnInYz7ceM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok Metrosexual, since you absolutley have to cosighn everything your boyfreind says, allow me to explain to you too what the hell I was talking about. Yes Yao gets dunked on, and Ewing did frequently for that matter, you are right getting dunked on doesnt mean you can't defend ( I mean Ariza mashed on Big Ben his sophomore season), but the point I was trying to make was that he would not match up well against the Big Men in the NBA. I mentioned him getting dunked to exaggerate my point a bit, but the fact is Tyson Hansborough also out played him for that game being 8 inches shorter, and other players shorter players have been successful in keeping him off the block with physical play. So that is why I don't think he may do all that well in the Pros.

So my advice to you is this.... before writing a response, block what you think Metro would want you to say out from your mind, form your own opionion, and then post your replies! It'll make you a better man!

metrocard

Legend
You know what pisses me off about you...you think you know every damn thing. I know that everyone gets dunked on in the NBA, but the fact that a non athletic player 8inches shorter than him, that he was matched up against dunked over him discourages me from thinking he will do well matching up with players in the NBA.

Serioulsy I think all these dudes on your jock in the Forum has you thinking you know more than what you do.

Lastly didn't you just recently get banned for something recently? And now your talking about people being "discombobulated". Dude started the Thread to talk about one player specifically, so what if he didn't want to include it in a previous thread get off his nuts!

Do you even know what athleticism is? Kenny George is pretty athletic for his size. Height isn't the primary factor all the time, shorter guys most of the time have quicker leap and reaction ability. Stuff like that is going to happen all the time. Nate Robinson blocked Yao Ming, it happens. Stop playing so much into height, you would be a very awful scout. How many games have you watched Kenny George played besides against UNC? Do your research, you probably didn't even know Kenny George plays in the Big South. Averaging 5 blocks per game in 20 minutes in a decent mid-major conference is IMPRESSIVE, and we can't ignore that. George will never be a first rounder, but he has good work ethic and really improved from his freshmen season if you followed him.

Is Kenny George on the Knicks? No, I'm all saying this thread should be in the NBA section; whats wrong with that?

Smoke a blunt or find a wifey, if you get "pissed" over me; then you really need to improve your life.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
no, he's going get drafted for sure just off his height, but he can not move, and he's only reliable for probably 10-15 minutes, i wont draft em in da 1st round

New New York

Quiet Storm
Do you even know what athleticism is? Kenny George is pretty athletic for his size. Height isn't the primary factor all the time, shorter guys most of the time have quicker leap and reaction ability. Stuff like that is going to happen all the time. Nate Robinson blocked Yao Ming, it happens. Stop playing so much into height, you would be a very awful scout. How many games have you watched Kenny George played besides against UNC? Do your research, you probably didn't even know Kenny George plays in the Big South. Averaging 5 blocks per game in 20 minutes in a decent mid-major conference is IMPRESSIVE, and we can't ignore that. George will never be a first rounder, but he has good work ethic and really improved from his freshmen season if you followed him.

Is Kenny George on the Knicks? No, I'm all saying this thread should be in the NBA section; whats wrong with that?

Smoke a blunt or find a wifey, if you get "pissed" over me; then you really need to improve your life.

I have no aspirtations to becoming a NBA scout, and I never claimed to be! Also learn to read prick, I never questioned Kenny as an athlete, learn to read Dog!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Ok Metrosexual, since you absolutley have to cosighn everything your boyfreind says, allow me to explain to you too what the hell I was talking about. Yes Yao gets dunked on, and Ewing did frequently for that matter, you are right getting dunked on doesnt mean you can't defend ( I mean Ariza mashed on Big Ben his sophomore season), but the point I was trying to make was that he would not match up well against the Big Men in the NBA.

Really, Metro speaks the truth, I hardly ever see you give logical insight, I just see stupid little things from what you posts, and dont insult me like that you have no right. . Okay, from what I see, I think that he can be alright in the NBA, this is the reason that he went to college to WORK ON HIS GAME. So you are saying that he wont match well against a player like Brad Miller a 7 foot player. He got 7 inches on him. If he stays in college, and works on his game I see know problems with him comin to the NBA. Do I want him on the knicks? no. He would be a good player off the bench.

metrocard

Legend
Really, Metro speaks the truth, I hardly ever see you give logical insight, I just see stupid little things from what you posts, and dont insult me like that you have no right. . Okay, from what I see, I think that he can be alright in the NBA, this is the reason that he went to college to WORK ON HIS GAME. So you are saying that he wont match well against a player like Brad Miller a 7 foot player. He got 7 inches on him. If he stays in college, and works on his game I see know problems with him comin to the NBA. Do I want him on the knicks? no. He would be a good player off the bench.

See, this post has insight. Add another W to Maj, The Tru Life groupie took a big lost in this thread by spazzing like a little biatch.

I wish they created a section in the forum for Isiahsexuals: Posting 101. I get really tired of posters with no insight and always bitching @ posters who drop knowledge...envious mothafuckas.

Excuse my lack of manners.

New New York

Quiet Storm

See, this post has insight. Add another W to Maj, The Tru Life groupie took a big lost in this thread by spazzing like a little biatch.

I wish they created a section in the forum for Isiahsexuals: Posting 101. I get really tired of posters with no insight and always bitching @ posters who drop knowledge...envious mothafuckas.

Excuse my lack of manners.

Yall take this stuff way too serious....ok I surrender I'll never be as at posting repsonses on a Knick forum as you two. I hope it gets you real far in life god bless!