Stephon Marbury Suspended

80% of your posts are off topic. You should post one of these
off-topic.gif
when you post. And your questions are rhetorical.

Holy Sh-- really, My posts are taken off topic by a bunch of little retards chief. As for the "rhetorical question(s)" I'm still waiting on an answer??? for any of your stupidity or your butt loven friends metro or abcd.......... I won't hold my breath though :smokin:

Keep coming to you boyfriend aid though MSG :thumbsup:

KBlack25

Starter
Why don't you get a job first before you even say anything?

Not sure why me having a job or not affects what Stephon Marbury is contractually obligated to do? If you made a point I'd be happy to read it, but since all you have for me are insults with nothing to back it up except your tough talk then please shut the hell up and leave this board for discussion of the KNICKS not whether or not I have a job.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol the "childish banter" started at post 26 when metro criticized that king ewing guy for gettin his starbury stats wrong. fair point, no harm done, until abcd decides to "come to the rescue" and start up the idiocy that ensues, and as always where "team starbury" goes, oldknicksgrandson follows, nd then chaos ensues (not really but it sounds cool). nd of course abcd isnt jst satisfied with one rtarded post, he needs 2 post multiple of them to prove his "legendary" status on this site.

jst thought id examine it from the begining lol

KBlack25

Starter
lol the "childish banter" started at post 26 when metro criticized that king ewing guy for gettin his starbury stats wrong. fair point, no harm done, until abcd decides to "come to the rescue" and start up the idiocy that ensues, and as always where "team starbury" goes, oldknicksgrandson follows, nd then chaos ensues (not really but it sounds cool). nd of course abcd isnt jst satisfied with one rtarded post, he needs 2 post multiple of them to prove his "legendary" status on this site.

jst thought id examine it from the begining lol

Yeah, it's like Team Starbury falls into their own spiral of idiocy. metro makes a point and then abcd pounces making his billionth retarded post about how he's the 3rd best poster on the site and is a champion or whatever.

It's sad because for once metro had something basketball-relevant to say, and his butt buddy abcd one again had nothing of relevance or importance.