So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
So i'm wonderin, what are yall doin?

A Date?
An evenin with your lady?

Or sittin at home by yourself watchin Nate da Gr8 and Dwight dunk it out?

Plans?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm single at the moment so I really don't have to worry too much about it. Still, a lot of clubs will be filled with gorgeous ladies that will definitely be single. And they will be ready to mingle. So, that's were I'm headed. I think I'll pass on all-star saturday.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yeah man. definitely. im feelin ya. the ladies are waitin :beer:

i know i aint gonna be lonely!

of course, since im underage i dont know jack about clubbing.

anyone else?

theres gotta be SOMEONE stayin home for all star sat!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yeah man. definitely. im feelin ya. the ladies are waitin :beer:

i know i aint gonna be lonely!

of course, since im underage i dont know jack about clubbing.

anyone else?

theres gotta be SOMEONE stayin home for all star sat!

Hey, just make sure you keep that protection handy...

quiggle

Starter
Valentine's Day like Mother's Day is everyday just not one day the whole year, leave that to the Hallmark and Russell Stover pigs

Akamu

The King
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me, or if anything they made this thing called a dvr, just record it and watch it later.

Think on your feet kids-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
single at the moment, broke up recently, couple months ago so...CLUBBIN and getting blazed and wasted loll:cool:, DVR the Allstar saturday watch it whenever.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me,-

i cant do that lol my girl would get mad pissed :alert:

im not really datin often man and i aint gunna mess this up lol

shit, i dont got a dvr, or wth its called

u right i gotta think on my feet lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If I wanted to watch I'd make the girl watch it with me, or if anything they made this thing called a dvr, just record it and watch it later.

Think on your feet kids-

thats right Akamu tell it like it is homie.:beer:

Akamu

The King
i cant do that lol my girl would get mad pissed :alert:

im not really datin often man and i aint gunna mess this up lol

shit, i dont got a dvr, or wth its called

u right i gotta think on my feet lol

You sound worried you can't let girls do that to you, be the man in the relationship. Digital video recorder device aka cable box should have it on there or jus catch the the game online, torrent, youtubes

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Well, I for one will be watching the Game. After the experience I just had, I'm laying low for awhile... A long while! hahaha all you kids out there.. Be careful plain and simple.. Broads have no heart!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here

Think on your feet kids-
lol wow bro lucky guy you are man i can never find a girl that would watch knicks or anything sports with me i have gotten alot of them that say they do but WHACK they dont -__- as for valentines EH idk i know i aint gonna be getting laid unless the girl im talking to is a undercover smut lol but other then that chill give her something and go home to my xbox :d................would watch the all star weekend and what not but....my tv dosent have gay tnt -_- dam my mom and her spanish package

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Well, I for one will be watching the Game. After the experience I just had, I'm laying low for awhile... A long while! hahaha all you kids out there.. Be careful plain and simple.. Broads have no heart!

LOL. Yea I hear ya on that one. Its like before you find the one, you have to go thru 10 hating ass bitches.

KBlack25

Starter
Going out with my girl...DVR (or TiVo, the best invention ever made) will be a friend to me on All Star Saturday, I will just DVR and watch it the next day at my convenience. Seriously if you guys do not have DVR, pay the $5 or whatever it is extra a month, it will make watching the Knicks and anything else a lot easier...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
You sound worried you can't let girls do that to you, be the man in the relationship. Digital video recorder device aka cable box should have it on there or jus catch the the game online, torrent, youtubes

i guess

i havent been in what yall might call "a solid relationship":eek:hboy:

i mean, were not even like a couple.

im goin out. ima tivo it or some shit

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

word up akamu. streetdreams u wear the pants dont let the bitch have u/get u sprung(no disrespect).

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
word up akamu. streetdreams u wear the pants dont let the bitch have u/get u sprung(no disrespect).

none taken, i get what u sayin, i aint wantin her to dominate me, but i dont wanna piss her off to the point where she aint want anything to do with me ya know?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
just let her know that she wont have u sprung like that...pussy is pussy there alot of that out there