Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Anthony Randolph is really starting to annoy me with his shot selection, but given two blocks and 7 rebounds in 10 minutes, I can't really be TOO hard on him

Oh man i love being a knick fan this game was so sweet to think we could easily be 5-0 or 4-1 damn we are playing good hope we keep up the energy

Everyone was great that played like Amare said we should win games that are winnable GO NY GO

KingCharles34

All Star
I'm drunk but not drunk enough to see the problem with that statement. :beer:

sorry, i got distracted there....i would love to pound the sh*t outta tina cervasio right now. She'd be limpin for a week by the time im done with her

anyways i love what im seeing!!!! We lookin like were forreal right now,l we just gotta stay consistent and keep playin hard

just about done with my 2nd 40, time for some more :weed: :)

We scored 112 points without anyone scoring over 20, BALANCE :gony:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
This team is deep. For all those moaning about Walsh and D'Antoni you've been proved wrong. This team has upgraded interior defense, D'Antoni is taking advantage of the teams depth playing a ten man rotation, starting two rookies getting Chandler to come off the bench and is not having any personal problems so far as he has players buying into their role. While I may not be crazy about the uptempo offense and some questionable shot selection (I'm looking at you Randolph.) D'Antoni is maximizing the talent we have as this team has played solid in all 5 games we have never been blown out or quit like we did last year and the most amazing part is this is all while Amare and Gallo have been struggling. Kudos to Knicks Management for putting together a solid team.