Knicks Have "Some Interest" in Jared Dudley

Trade a 22 year old player that has the potential to be one of the best perimeter defenders in the league? No thanks. I swear if the Knicks trade Shump I will be pissed. Shump has way too much potential to pass up that's why Phoenix is hoping to rebuild with him on their team. Dudley really isn't worth it and this years draft isn't going to be as good as last years.

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like the Suns have their own lottery pick and a couple of contingent protected picks this year. I doubt the Suns are dealing their lottery pick so they're talking about those other picks I'm sure. But if the Suns want to deal their own pick which might be a top 5 lottery pick I think the Knicks have to listen.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
I looked closely at our game vs The Timberwolves. We were killed by that two guard offense. Setting screens to free up those guards that can shoot or drive to the basket. Shumpert was kind of useless in that game. I don't even think he played the second half. What lock down defense??? What are Iman's ppg?? Build a team around him?? He is a role player. Not even a scorer. At least Dudley can hit shots if left open. Right now we have Melo and Stat as dependable scoring. Who else?? What championship do y'all think we can win this way?? Stop getting so attached to these players. It's not personal, it's a business. I WANT TO WIN THIS SEASON!!!!

smokes

Huge Member
I looked closely at our game vs The Timberwolves. We were killed by that two guard offense. Setting screens to free up those guards that can shoot or drive to the basket. Shumpert was kind of useless in that game. I don't even think he played the second half. What lock down defense??? What are Iman's ppg?? Build a team around him?? He is a role player. Not even a scorer. At least Dudley can hit shots if left open. Right now we have Melo and Stat as dependable scoring. Who else?? What championship do y'all think we can win this way?? Stop getting so attached to these players. It's not personal, it's a business. I WANT TO WIN THIS SEASON!!!!

He just came back from torn ACL... Jesus dude, relax.

Although it would be great to have a high pick for once, if next years draft doesn't have star talent 1 through 5 and/or the pick isn't the Suns pick (high lottery) then I wouldn't pull the trigger on this deal.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Shump's clearly not himself and won't be until next year. Hopefully he'll have some more pop in April and May

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
why u all wana trade Novak? its only player in Knicks roster that really can shoot 3s from any place i understand this guy dont play D he is just task man but his 3s are imporant. We need DEEP bench.

CoolClyde

Fudley + draft pick for Shump? no thank you.
really don't think Knicks will entertain the thought of trading away Shumptastic
at this point in time. at least i hope not.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
why u all wana trade Novak? its only player in Knicks roster that really can shoot 3s from any place i understand this guy dont play D he is just task man but his 3s are imporant. We need DEEP bench.

Novak only hits in blow outs. In close games he freezes up. He's useless.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2