Brett the Jet

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What I don't see the JETS having is superstars on offense. Thomas jones is getting old. We should also consider bringing in a young running back out of college. Maybe C.J. Spiller?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Also, Great pickup in Rex Ryan... He was the perfect move for the jets and not spags, They need to get rid of schottenheimer I think... Sour grapes for not getting the HC job.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gholsten is going to have a breakout year with Ryan as their coach, he's a defensive mastermind, now they just need a nice young quarterback i think they shou;ld try and trade into the top5 and take Shanchez....that dude is pretty good

Paul1355

All Star
Gholsten is going to have a breakout year with Ryan as their coach, he's a defensive mastermind, now they just need a nice young quarterback i think they shou;ld try and trade into the top5 and take Shanchez....that dude is pretty good

If the Jets don't go for a big time QB during the draft then they don't deserve to ever be in the playoffs. They need a young spark and leader on this team...you CANNOT trust Favre in any situation especially when it comes to his retirement decision(changed 4 times?)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea when it comes to retirment he's worse then Jordan

they have lots of good players that they could package them in with their first rounders this year and next year get the 3 pick and take shancez or statford

th3realicon

Rotation player
Letting brett play will only hurt the jets the season right after Favre leaves. They would have to get by with an unexperienced young QB. I don't think the other 2 they have would get the job done. Letting Pennington go was a big mistake, especially after they went out and spent so much in Jenings and Co.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Sanchez was born and raised in California.. He's got that laid back west coast attitude.. He would never be able to get it done it NY... Just my opinion. I agree they deff need a QB, But I am an avid watcher and follower of all things football.. Sanchez + New York = Disaster.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
maybe your right but playing for USC is no walk in the park either, and the jets are going to see major upgrades in these categories next season:

1. Defense, will be shut down
2. Running Game, huge part of Ravens success and Ryan learned a few things there, look for Washington to be better
3. Consistency, basically thats what caused them the playoffs, that and the defense and the defense lead to the inconsistency, Ryan will fill both holes

Ravens won with a young quarterback and so could the Jets the peices are there they just need to put it together

th3realicon

Rotation player
Flacho > Sanches

The jets should go after Sam Cassell. I am pretty sure he will not want to be Tom Brady's back up, not after this season. Also his numbers are very similar to brady's first season in NE.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
maybe your right but playing for USC is no walk in the park either, and the jets are going to see major upgrades in these categories next season:

1. Defense, will be shut down
2. Running Game, huge part of Ravens success and Ryan learned a few things there, look for Washington to be better
3. Consistency, basically thats what caused them the playoffs, that and the defense and the defense lead to the inconsistency, Ryan will fill both holes

Ravens won with a young quarterback and so could the Jets the peices are there they just need to put it together

Definitely, ryan is gonna make the running game a focal point of the JETS offense. I heard him talk on the mike and mike show the other day and he mentioned how we need an all-weather type of offense. And of course the running is best for any type of weather.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Definitely, ryan is gonna make the running game a focal point of the JETS offense. I heard him talk on the mike and mike show the other day and he mentioned how we need an all-weather type of offense. And of course the running is best for any type of weather.
Unless of course your the New York Giants and play in a windy meadowlands and throw the ball 40+ times a game, With a quarterback who couldn't throw a brick through a Payne of glass. And also have three excellent running backs. Two that rushed over one thousand yards.

God I'm still so pissed off....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao i feel you Giants89 i went through the same shit last year when the Cowboys lost to the Giants. I was in shock for a few weeks after that loss, and the Giants winning the superbowl didn't help

what the Cowboys did last year and Ginats did this year is that they took their opponents lightly they thought they were the better team(which was the case in both incidents) just because they were wild-card teams so they took its easy and it came back and bit em in the ass

Cowboys 2010 Superbowl Champs im calling it now...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
lmao i feel you Giants89 i went through the same shit last year when the Cowboys lost to the Giants. I was in shock for a few weeks after that loss, and the Giants winning the superbowl didn't help

what the Cowboys did last year and Ginats did this year is that they took their opponents lightly they thought they were the better team(which was the case in both incidents) just because they were wild-card teams so they took its easy and it came back and bit em in the ass

Cowboys 2010 Superbowl Champs im calling it now...
Dont know about the cowboys winning it in 2010 haha , And I dont know so much about the giants taking there opponents lightly, I think that without plaxico the whole complexion of the team changed... When your a possesion first offense, and you lose your main key after your running backs, there is no question your offense is going to struggle. However, I do not totally blame plax, We had several weeks to patch up the offense and or try to establish a new game plan in his absence. Gilbride the OC is major issue with me, Not sure if you guys remember him getting punched in the face by buddy ryan when he was with the oilers but I think he should get punched in the face a couple more times because his playcalling is way to predictable... However, Both Dallas and the Giants will be back better then ever last year... you can bet that! DaTPRiNCE you live in brooklyn!!! you like the DalASS cowboys?!?!? hahaha!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i live in brooklyn and ima Cowboy fan believe it my dude. i started liking them a few years ago and once my fav player ( terrell Owens) joined their squad i started liking them more so i been a fan for like 5-6 years now loll.

ohh and you may wanna edit the part where it says "Both Dallas and the Giants will be back better then ever last year" i think you mean next year loll

and we had injuries last year too most notably terrell owens was playing with a torn ligament in his hand, which led to all the drops last year, and he was playing with a pulled hamstring muscle doctors said he shoulda sat out the game but T.O is a competitor so t.o was basically a non factor and our go to reciever was.....Patrick Crayton? wtf is that shit. thank god we have Roy Williams as well now, if only we throw him the ball next year....

cant wait till next year man, i heard we might get Ray Lewis...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
yea i live in brooklyn and ima Cowboy fan believe it my dude. i started liking them a few years ago and once my fav player ( terrell Owens) joined their squad i started liking them more so i been a fan for like 5-6 years now loll.

ohh and you may wanna edit the part where it says "Both Dallas and the Giants will be back better then ever last year" i think you mean next year loll

and we had injuries last year too most notably terrell owens was playing with a torn ligament in his hand, which led to all the drops last year, and he was playing with a pulled hamstring muscle doctors said he shoulda sat out the game but T.O is a competitor so t.o was basically a non factor and our go to reciever was.....Patrick Crayton? wtf is that shit. thank god we have Roy Williams as well now, if only we throw him the ball next year....

cant wait till next year man, i heard we might get Ray Lewis...
Hahaha yes Thank you for correcting me!!

I think you guys will throw a boat load of money at ray, But to be honest I don't think he'll leave Baltimore.. He's god down there.. I know. I lived in Northern VA/DC/Baltimore Area... Its tough down there.. He's their guy... However if Dallas does get ray that makes their defense down right scary.. I know T.O. is your favorite player and you might not like to hear this, but I cant stand that man... He's been on three great teams and as had chances to win championships with all three and time and time again he's turned it into the T.O. show.... I cant stand him personally... Hey, He's a GREAT player.. Phenomenal, He's just a basketcase can't handle not being in the spotlight 24/7. Dallas stays healthy next year they should be good as always, But mark my words.. They'll never win a championship as long as T.O. is on the team

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
T.O is the man(no homo) and hey alot of people dont like T.O but i just think the media is on his nuts too much half the time the comments he makes are just that comments that you hear and you move on,just like that end of season bullshit drama with T.O Witten and Romo shoulda been left alone, T.O could take a shit tomorrow and the media wil make a big deal out of it. and if i remember correctly he was the one that kept Philly in the game during their superbowl loss to the Patriots he couldnt be stopped and he almost won them the SB.

Having Ray Lewis on our team would be great he'd be perfect in the middle theres plenty of Defensive players on the market this year i would like us to get Asumadaja( i def spelled his name wrong) from Oakland the dude is good and he's young and he's a free agent and would improve our secondary alot next to Newman and Henry( both who are injured alot) and with pro bowl Safties in Hamlin and Williams(when he gets healthy) we would be a force to be reckoned with.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hahaha yes Thank you for correcting me!!

I think you guys will throw a boat load of money at ray, But to be honest I don't think he'll leave Baltimore.. He's god down there.. I know. I lived in Northern VA/DC/Baltimore Area... Its tough down there.. He's their guy... However if Dallas does get ray that makes their defense down right scary.. I know T.O. is your favorite player and you might not like to hear this, but I cant stand that man... He's been on three great teams and as had chances to win championships with all three and time and time again he's turned it into the T.O. show.... I cant stand him personally... Hey, He's a GREAT player.. Phenomenal, He's just a basketcase can't handle not being in the spotlight 24/7. Dallas stays healthy next year they should be good as always, But mark my words.. They'll never win a championship as long as T.O. is on the team

I think all receivers are eccentric in someway. Just as long as they don't go out and start committing crimes. You know, like doing cocaine or something like that. oh wait...forgot about michael irvin. Lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao, thats true though T.O gets shit from the media because he speaks his mind he speaks the truth and the media cant stand a guy like that

i read T.O's autobiography "catch this" and he wrote when he was coming up Jerry Rice told him to be politically correct tell the media what they wanna hear and T.O replied to him saying ima speak my mind and say what i feel.. we need more people like that

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
lmao, thats true though T.O gets shit from the media because he speaks his mind he speaks the truth and the media cant stand a guy like that

i read T.O's autobiography "catch this" and he wrote when he was coming up Jerry Rice told him to be politically correct tell the media what they wanna hear and T.O replied to him saying ima speak my mind and say what i feel.. we need more people like that

you mean like this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he should speak his mind. thats what sports have been missing, too many politically correct people, just cause they scare the media will bag on them