Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

KingofNy

Starter
please corey brewer is trash... as if we were goin to use him anyways...
Knicks jus getting unlucky on loose balls and are just tired...
and dallas is jus on fire today, like seriously knicks r up in their face but they jus sinking it...
on the other hand knicks are missing especially amare.... thats y we're down by 20... next half we got to get those shots down and slow down the pace for dallas on the other end

That so-called trash "Brewer" got a 3-year deal on a very good Dallas team and gets SIGNIFICANT playing time. That buyout was the Knicks worst transaction in the last 3 years at least. Rep -1. :barf:

knicksin60

Starter
The Mavericks have two of the best defensive centers in the NBA while the Knicks are stuck with a gap in their number 5 spot. With the lack of centers in the NBA, the new CBA should only allow one all defensive center to be on a team.Having Chandler and Haywood on the same roster is just as good as having Tim Duncan and David Robinson on the same roster.Plus Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd are the modern day Stockton and Malone on offense.With the talent that they have, this Mavs team will go undefeated in the playoffs.

Last edited:

KingofNy

Starter
Letting go of Brewer was probably worse than choosing to pass on Ron Artest in the draft.Whoever it was that decided to get rid of Brewer is probably regretting it right now.

That move just shows you the power Antoni has over Walsh. When Walsh is gone Antoni will follow closely behind... I hope.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
That so-called trash "Brewer" got a 3-year deal on a very good Dallas team and gets SIGNIFICANT playing time. That buyout was the Knicks worst transaction in the last 3 years at least. Rep -1. :barf:

so if he was still on our team who the hell would he replace? Keep in mind, Walker is as good as him from what we've seen so far

knicksin60

Starter
Even the ex-GM of Mn Kevin Mchale said "I have no idea why they let him go". Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head. Even if he wasn't in our plans, we could have used him for the playoff run. If I was Walsh I wouldn't have let him go even if he begged me.

If the Knicks don't win a championship in the next 3 years and Brewer ends up having more rings than Sam Cassell, the entire Knicks front office should be fired.

Even if we lose tonight we're still 6-4 since the trade playing .600 ball without Billups & won plenty of road games. Stop with the MDA hate. It gets old. MDA didn't trade Brewer, Dolan & Walsh did & if he had Brewer... He'd play him. Just ask Carter & Mason. It's not his fault Melo & Amare struggled. It's not his fault we could rebound or defense. Lets not act like MDA allows 70 in one half often... The players are to blame tonight. Jesus christ

TakMan

Rotation player
so if he was still on our team who the hell would he replace? Keep in mind, Walker is as good as him from what we've seen so far

C'mon. You don't really believe what you're typing do you? Brewer would be competing with Fields for a spot in the starting lineup.

KingofNy

Starter

LOL. He never got to see the court and averaged almost 2 steals and 13 points a game in 20 minutes with the Wolves. Who knows how good he could of been with our squad. And he easily been our sixth man like his is on the Mavs. Rautins and Balkman should of been packing their bags.

knicksin60

Starter
That move just shows you the power Antoni has over Walsh. When Walsh is gone Antoni will follow closely behind... I hope.

Isiah Thomas must have lied to the Knicks front office by telling them that Derrick Brown was a better, cheaper and younger version of Corey Brewer.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
LOL. He never got to see the court and averaged almost 2 steals and 13 points a game in 20 minutes with the Wolves. Who knows how good he could of been with our squad. And he easily been our sixth man like his is on the Mavs. Rautins and Balkman should of been packing their bags.

first of all terry is the sixth man and this dude cant shoot... hes not effective in dantonis offense... and his bball IQ is low

KingofNy

Starter
Like it's MDA's fault we shot 34 % from the field... You all are blind sometimes.

It's Dumbtoni's fault we didn't adjust from our 2-3 zone and we consistently have our bigs covering pg's on the perimeter. You don't know basketball sometimes. Our D sucks tonight and it's not because of effort.

knicksin60

Starter
Funny how on NBA.com it says that the Knicks are battling the Mavericks.The only thing they seem to be battling right now is the size of their embarrassment.

KingofNy

Starter
first of all terry is the sixth man and this dude cant shoot... hes not effective in dantonis offense... and his bball IQ is low

LOL.. :teeth: O.k. Believe what you want. Brewer is a good player and could easily be a sixth man on most teams in the league. How many players that get bought-out get 3 year deals for good money by their new team? But yea go ahead and give some random excuse like low bball IQ to back up your boy Antoni's mistakes.

petescud

Starter
wow, is Dallas really this good....some games are just dreadful. This is ours most cost we have no perimeter or interior defense tonight

KingofNy

Starter
Had the Knicks shot 50 percent from the field in the first half tonight it wouldn't have mattered since they would have likely given up close to 90 pts.

+1

It wouldn't of mattered either way. Our problems tonight is with our D. Also, Most of our wins this season come from our team shooting well because when it comes down to coaching we almost always lose. Antoni is not the guy to run a half-court offense/defense. The Antoni supporters here will change their views on him when it comes playoff time and our D is non-existent.