Video: Nate vs. Zach Argument

Starks

Starter
http://www.zshare.net/video/7835996547eb69/

[Video courtesy of UltimateKnicks.com's Cosmic for this video]

What started the beef? I was with my girl and she just left my apt, so I missed the game.

Zach is just bad news, its not a coincidence controversy always is near him. Why did Thomas bring him here in first place with this already radioactive roster?????

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
http://www.zshare.net/video/7835996547eb69/

[Video courtesy of UltimateKnicks.com's Cosmic for this video]

What started the beef? I was with my girl and she just left my apt, so I missed the game.

Zach is just bad news, its not a coincidence controversy always is near him. Why did Thomas bring him here in first place with this already radioactive roster?????

im not really trying to stir things up but nate has his own battles so its not fair to always blame zach for everything, seemed though as they squashed it cuz in the OT they seemed like everything was good money

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Whatever, I'm tired of people hatin' on Zach. He's played well since he came here. I don't have any problems with Zach getting into arguments. Nate Robinson does get caught up in games, a lot of the time, and he probably said something disrespectful to Zach. I did notice Nate going over to Zach and telling him something, while he was at the foul line.I know Zach can be a little crazy at times, but he's done a great job of staying out of trouble, since he came here.The only reason why I even place Zach in people that the Knicks should trade is cause of his contract. I don't have any problems with his game. He is definitely>>> Curry, and the proof is his stats and accomplishments in the NBA.

stevie

Benchwarmer
I dont care what happened you never never never never throw water at one of your teammates in public. Things like this may happen in practice or the locker room but never never on the sideline in the middle of a geme. Its such a disrespect. He lucky Nate is a little guy, actually that makes it even more of a bitch move.
Nate got more heart in is pinkie than Z-Bo got in his whole fat ass body.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont even try to throw Nate Robinson into this mix, Zach cant score under pressure, yet in the video u see him complaining about getting him the ball.
Indirectly blaming the PG why theres an OT.
Even Q.Rich had to stand up and question Zach Bull!
When Zach threw the water on Nate, that was it!
If Nate dont pass the ball to Zach in the next couple of games expect Isiah to bench Nate. After Zach threw that water on Nate I see Nate & Lee favoring Curry the next couple of games.

In overtime the Knicks put the ball in the right players hand for the first four shots: Nate, Lee, Lee, Q.Rich, I would've rathered Crawford than Q.Rich but there wasn't any pressure on Q.Rich to hit the shot with a 8-point lead.

Zach is just as bad as Curry, probably worst.
Zach was supposed to make scoring easier down low for Curry this season, but he dont know how to set up Curry down low by bringing his man outside the paint the first 12 seconds on the shot clock.
Zach does not make any of his teammates game better, at least if Curry get position downlow u can get an assist off of him. And I dont like Curry or Zach so there is no favoritism.
Maybe Zach need Ben Wallace more than Curry.

Pricey

Rotation player
wow. that was some interesting footage. i would like to know what started that off. Either way you dont throw water or anything at a team mate in the public view. Very embarrasing

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah should be wise about Zach actions to throw water on his teammate over some words and bench Zach for the lineup of Curry, Lee, Balkman, Crawford, and Nate. 6.8 Chandler can come off the bench to add more offense (replacing Zach).

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah should be wise about Zach actions to throw water on his teammate over some words and bench Zach for the lineup of Curry, Lee, Balkman, Crawford, and Nate. 6.8 Chandler can come off the bench to add more offense (replacing Zach).
Man, I don't got nothing against you, but you gotta stop acting like If Curry is better than Randolph. Go look at the stats. They don't lie. Randolph is >>> Curry.Randolph has averaged 18 or more points 4x in his career, has averaged 10 rebounds 3x in his career, has played in 7 playoff games, and he has most improved player(an award Curry could never recieve cause he's stubborn for change).Also, Randolph is currently averaging more 4 more ppg than Curry, over twice as many rebounds, and over 4x as many assists, which is sad, considering Randolph only averages 2 per game.I agree that what Zach did was wrong, but Curry deserves to get benched before Randolph. Curry actually was part of why the Wizards was busting our ass early on. Did you see how many times he let Haywood score on him?And this is not an admiration. Curry allows guys to walse in for easy baskets all the time. At least Randolph tries to get rebounds and boxes out.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wow. that was some interesting footage. i would like to know what started that off. Either way you dont throw water or anything at a team mate in the public view. Very embarrasing

from watching da game i would assume it had to do something wit the previous possession, in dat possession the knicks just came out of a time and it looked like it was designed for nate but zach wasnt able to get it to em and instead wit the shot clock running down zach had to throw up a long contested shot and i guess nate had something to say about dat

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I think we need Marbury back and Artest on this to team to distract us from these little squabbles. :barf:

Seriously, it doesn't matter whose fault it was. It's no accident that we see the same names in the middle of these chemistry destroying incidents time after time. That's why everyone tries to trade these types of guys despite their talents.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I think we need Marbury back and Artest on this to team to distract us from these little squabbles. :barf:

Seriously, it doesn't matter whose fault it was. It's no accident that we see the same names in the middle of these chemistry destroying incidents time after time. That's why everyone tries to trade these types of guys despite their talents.

Exactly. I'm sick and tired of these selfish, whiney bitches. Can we get some players with heart that understand the importance of teamwork rather than individual stats. Who cares if Zach can average 20 and 10, if he pulls shit like that he needs to go. I'm going to get shit for this...but it's the same argument we have about Marbury. Yeah, he's got talent but he is not good for the team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Man, I don't got nothing against you, but you gotta stop acting like If Curry is better than Randolph. Go look at the stats. They don't lie. Randolph is >>> Curry.Randolph has averaged 18 or more points 4x in his career, has averaged 10 rebounds 3x in his career, has played in 7 playoff games, and he has most improved player(an award Curry could never recieve cause he's stubborn for change).Also, Randolph is currently averaging more 4 more ppg than Curry, over twice as many rebounds, and over 4x as many assists, which is sad, considering Randolph only averages 2 per game.I agree that what Zach did was wrong, but Curry deserves to get benched before Randolph. Curry actually was part of why the Wizards was busting our ass early on. Did you see how many times he let Haywood score on him?And this is not an admiration. Curry allows guys to walse in for easy baskets all the time. At least Randolph tries to get rebounds and boxes out.

Yeah, yeah, yeah and Marbury was a 20-8 player too.
Having talent is one thing, knowing when and how to use your talent is what Zach lacks. The man is short on a personality in Teamanship.
Throwing your weight around on little Nate your teammate, when he havn't been throwing his weight around on defense all season long.
Curry could be benched all game long for playing poorly and wont say a word. Try doing that to Cry-baby Zach Randolph. That is why Coach McMillian got rid of him costing Portland $30 million dollars. Zach is PURE Cancer...

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont care what happened you never never never never throw water at one of your teammates in public. Things like this may happen in practice or the locker room but never never on the sideline in the middle of a geme. Its such a disrespect. He lucky Nate is a little guy, actually that makes it even more of a bitch move.
Nate got more heart in is pinkie than Z-Bo got in his whole fat ass body.

Best thing to say about this incident.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Having talent is one thing, knowing when and how to use your talent is what Zach lacks. The man is short on a personality in Teamanship.
Throwing your weight around on little Nate your teammate, when he havn't been throwing his weight around on defense all season long.
Curry could be benched all game long for playing poorly and wont say a word. Try doing that to Cry-baby Zach Randolph. That is why Coach McMillian got rid of him costing Portland $30 million dollars. Zach is PURE Cancer...

Well said. Rep point for Kiyaman.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I disagree with you, considering that Marbury has only had the role of franchise player for 2 seasons, and then when Larry Brown came here, he wanted to change Marbury's role into more of a passer.This idea makes no sense, considering he averaged 8 apg at the time, and he was the only other PG in the NBA that averaged 20 ppg and 8 assists other than
Oscar Robertson.Then, in the 2006-2007 season, Isiah wanted Curry to be our centerpiece, so Marbury had to take a backseat to Curry. This year, Marbury only played 24 games, and Isiah tried to bench him in November.So how can you say Marbury is no good for the team, when he was only the franchise player of the team for 2 seasons? After that, Larry Brown made Marbury a role player, Isiah made Marbury Curry's sidekick, and this year, Marbury has been out with an injury.I'm not gonna say anything else about this, but I think it's unfair to say Marbury is no good for the team when you got Curry and Crawford playing with absolutely no defense. At least we made the playoffs and competed every night with Marbury as our leader.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You make a good point, but you said that Randolph is just as bad as Curry, maybe even a little bit worse, and that's a lie. Randolph is not one dimensional. That's what separates him from Curry. Randolph can shoot on the perimeter, post up, drive to the rim, rebound, shoot freethrows,he passes the ball when he wants to, and he plays hard.Everything I mentioned, except for posting up is something Curry can not do. I agree that what Randolph did was wrong, but saying Curry is better than Randolph is going too far.I wouldn't even put Curry at the top 10 centers in this league. I would put Randolph in the top 10 powerforwards, though. He is averaging 17 and 10, something Curry never has and never will do, cause he is unable to do so.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I disagree with you, considering that Marbury has only had the role of franchise player for 2 seasons, and then when Larry Brown came here, he wanted to change Marbury's role into more of a passer.This idea makes no sense, considering he averaged 8 apg at the time, and he was the only other PG in the NBA that averaged 20 ppg and 8 assists other than
Oscar Robertson.Then, in the 2006-2007 season, Isiah wanted Curry to be our centerpiece, so Marbury had to take a backseat to Curry. This year, Marbury only played 24 games, and Isiah tried to bench him in November.So how can you say Marbury is no good for the team, when he was only the franchise player of the team for 2 seasons? After that, Larry Brown made Marbury a role player, Isiah made Marbury Curry's sidekick, and this year, Marbury has been out with an injury.I'm not gonna say anything else about this, but I think it's unfair to say Marbury is no good for the team when you got Curry and Crawford playing with absolutely no defense. At least we made the playoffs and competed every night with Marbury as our leader.

The good news is that Marbury has only one year left on his contract after this year and even Isiah Thomas is not crazy enough to re-sign him for big money. So in all probability, he will be off the Knicks after next year (maybe sooner).

At that point, Marbury will still be young enough (Nash is older) to prove to his critics that he's a top PG that can make the players around him better, be a team leader, earn respect, make clutch shots etc.... and help lead a team deep into the playoffs.

When I see it, I'll believe it, but at least the opportunity will probably be there to settle this once and for all.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Once again, it's not about stats. Zach is a 20 and 10 guy, Marbury is a 20 and 8 guy. Big deal, they still destroy a team from the inside. They fight their teammates, bitch and complain when they don't get their way and then bail on their teammates when things get bad. That is why they are bad for the team. And please, don't bring up Curry and Crawford. That is a ridiculous argument for supporting these cancer's behavior.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I still disagree with what you're saying. Marbury has proved he can lead teams to playoff series. If you can lead a team to the playoffs, I don't know how that makes you a cancer.In the 2 seasons Marbury was the franchise player, he led the Knicks to the playoffs 1 year, and the other year, the Knicks had the 3rd seed for the first two months of the season, and we had an above .500 record. It's not Marbury's fault Isiah traded Nazr Mohammad and Kurt Thomas(our two best defenders and rebounders at the time).The Knicks have their most wins over the last 7 seasons(39) with Marbury as our best player.We have 33 wins with Curry and only 16 wins so far with Crawford.As far as Randolph is concerned, I don't know that much about how he played in Portland, but he's played well this year.