Breaking news:Miami Heat acquire Dwight Howard

jimkcchief88

All Star
Not really but my prediction after Miami loses this playoff series to the Spurs. We all know Riles likes to have a dominant Center and anyone who is going to compete with Indiana in the East is going to need a Center. Actually Bosh would be a perfect fit for Damnphony: he shoots to much, to deep, plays no defense and doesn't rebound to boot. Match made in heaven:)

jimkcchief88

All Star
if your argument is that pringles wants a non-rebounding pf, then amare is way better

We could only be so lucky to pawn STAT off for Paul/Dwight or whomever on the Lakers. I am just scared did you see the look on Riles face after game one....it wasn't his normal fingers on chin pensive look....it was a forlorn look of resignation like:" how am I going to blow up and rework this team....Pat knows Championship teams and this current Heat team isn't one lol:)

skisloper

Starter
We could only be so lucky to pawn STAT off for Paul/Dwight or whomever on the Lakers. I am just scared did you see the look on Riles face after game one....it wasn't his normal fingers on chin pensive look....it was a forlorn look of resignation like:" how am I going to blow up and rework this team....Pat knows Championship teams and this current Heat team isn't one lol:)

Bosh for Howard
Stat for Pao

Stat becomes true center and Bosh PF

On paper its a dantonio dream......on the court its a weak-ass joke

jimkcchief88

All Star
Bosh for Howard
Stat for Pao

Stat becomes true center and Bosh PF

On paper its a dantonio dream......on the court its a weak-ass joke

Don't forget trading for his godson Gallinari ....that would make his Damnphonies's weak ass frontcourt complete. BTW...Bosh house for sale in Miami:)

skisloper

Starter
Don't forget trading for his godson Gallinari ....that would make his Damnphonies's weak ass frontcourt complete. BTW...Bosh house for sale in Miami:)
Stat for Pao
Bosh and Battier for Howard.........and Artest/Hill for Gallo...................Nash, ?, Gallo. Bosh and Stat.....Would be fun to watch,.

bigapple

Starter
some sources says that D12 CP3 will be 1 team and who know about DIRK + Igoudala all in Atlanta Houston is also hunting

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
There will be plenty rumors and speculations as we're approaching the upcoming FA window... most of them based on "multiple sources". I'm not really interested in any kind of made up stories that are going viral just to create more hits. The only reliable source of FA news I'll be using is that Wojnarowski guy from Yahoo, most of his trade/signing rumors appeared to be true.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
We actually could get him and paul( i know we're not gettin either) feel free to correct my assessment but if we could buy Dallas pick. Package the pick with another pick that we could get by trading chandler to a low lottery team along with amare and felton and shump for paul(pending the clippers amnestying stat) and then sign d howard. we could have melo d12 and paul. Not saying i want to actually anyone would do that. However i know this isn't nba live or 2k

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2