Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Im glad Melo got all those touches in the 4th... AC and fields sitting on the pine as usual SMH! Amare has NOOOOO Defense, t hell with a block here block there.

Im actually laughing, i think im goin crazy watching these games.

KingofNy

Starter
Wonder what excuse Dumbtoni is going to pull from his @ss tonight? I should make a "Dumbtoni Excuse Magic 8 Ball". Lets try it out...
shake...shake...
"The fans booing really threw our guys out of rhythm and got in their head..."
shake...shake...
"Our guys just weren't hitting their shots and our opponents were playing well..."
shake...shake..
"We need more time to gel..."

I'm gonna be a millionaire... Ebay here I come!

la2ny

Starter
I've officially lost it...

I laughed when Sout muire let jennigs score that layup. He just freaking stood there I had to just laugh and shake my head. We are officially cursed.

Crazy⑧s;170042 said:
Really looking forward to KnicksFanFromQueens heinous attempts at excuse making on this one.
He's getting ready for the post game press conference.. He'll be on shortly to explain why his plays didn't work down the stretch yet again..

KingofNy

Starter
Im glad Melo got all those touches in the 4th... AC and fields sitting on the pine as usual SMH! Amare has NOOOOO Defense, t hell with a block here block there.

Im actually laughing, i think im goin crazy watching these games.

What's wrong with benching Melo, Fields and Turiaf for most of the 4th quarter every game? We need them for quarters 1,2 and 3... Duh... ;) -SARCASM...

All we have to do is have everyone stand around and feed it to Stat at the top of the key every play and let him drive against the double-team we should be a lock to win... -Double Sarcasm...

la2ny

Starter
We have no leadership right now...

AC was our only leader out there and where was he in crunch time???? Where was Landry while your playing freaking Billups mike Asstoni????

TakMan

Rotation player
We traded him for Jared Jeffries.... Who cares. Antoni says he wasn't good so it must be true... right KnickFanFromFlorida?

Bare in mind he's achieved high numbers against two of the league's best teams, and has done so with an excellent shot selection as he's shooting way over 50% (unlike our superstar PF) Think we may have got this trade wrong. We traded youth and potential for billups and anthony.

skisloper

Starter
Please lets Shawn Williams sit....I know he had a plus

12 tonight but with his torn ligaments lets go to BILL WALKER...

Thank GOD.....Indiana, Philly and maybe charolette lost

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
We are not even gonna make the playoffs like this.

Can I know why Landry Fields minutes are cut down?

Can I know why shots are not even contested? Can I know why Amare ( 6. 10 tall) cannot grab boards for shit.

Can I know why D`Antoni seems very relaxed and thinks that the Knicks are playing good basketball, but they are just not knocking down shots.

You know what FUUCK this.

Is there anyone in this forum that feels the same way that I do ? DESPISING this team.

I wonder what Mike D. thinks after each loss like this ?

i wonder how Carmelo and Amare are feeling right now ? Are they embarrassed? Do they have any pity in them?

Are they aware of the fact that they make more than 20 mil a year, and that this whole city is dedicated after them?