Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

tiger0330

Legend
Nowitzki's back to his old self following a slow start to 2012. He will be the number one threat. Question is, how do we approach marking him. I think Jeffries is probably the most sensical option here, as Nowitzki is relatively soft, therefore Jeffries would probably do a good job containing his drives, and Jeffries' perimeter D is good enough to allow him to do a decent job on the mid/long range shots. Just a thought. We tried Shumpert last time and that failed miserably. Any other suggestions?
Put Chandler on Dirk esp if Haywood is out. Let STATue patrol the paint at C and let TC take Dirk on the perimeter.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
The next few games will really tell us how good the Knicks are.

I am still upset about the loss on Sunday. MDA gave the win away. Let's hope team will rebound tonight.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

I am still upset about the loss on Sunday. MDA gave the win away. Let's hope team will rebound tonight.
id be pissed if we don't crush the mavs on the board, Haywood has a sprained ankle.

Kiyaman

Legend

I have that same upsetting feelin....the Knicks are on a 3 game road trip in 4 days....
If I cant get the remaining 18 sec of regulation of Sunday game out of my head....
I know the Knicks players cant either

KingCharles34

All Star
I forgot to say on the previous page, great game thread CRazy. I love your tits...no homo. Id like to suck those nipples like a newborn baby. I am more of a leg guy though, perhaps if u can find some legs for the next game thread preferably with a camel toe...but this is great though.

Time for redemption, this game probably wont completely heal me from the Celtics game but it will help some

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
My Keys to the Game

-Our second unit "Mobb Deep" has to outplay the bench of Dallas. The Mavs bench is regarded as one of the better benches in the league and put up good numbers.

-Look for Jeffries to get extended minutes tonight with the Dirk matchup.

-If Marion is guarding Lin again tonight look for Melo to go off.

-We need to attack the basket in this game because Dallas only shoots (a dream for Dantoni)

- If Hayward is out and Dirk has to play the 5, Stat could possibly have a breakout game

LeFlume

All Star
I need a stream..Any friendly soul to the rescure..pls...I need help...I'm stucked in a hotel room in just outside Toledo OH. :barf: I miss my Knicks...

Kiyaman

Legend
Who would you guys rather see in the first round..Miami or Chitown..

None of the above.....we have to much talent on this team to be a 7th or 8th
seeded team at the end of the season (even with a TANKING coach Dantoni).

Miami & Chicago are oponents we meet in the 2nd round of the postseason.
Dont let a no strategic coach Dantoni take away your optimism....
we have real talent on this Knicks roster.

I forgot to say on the previous page, great game thread CRazy. I love your tits...no homo. Id like to suck those nipples like a newborn baby. I am more of a leg guy though, perhaps if u can find some legs for the next game thread preferably with a camel toe...but this is great though.
:lol::lol::lol:

This made me LMAO. Great thread as always Crazy8's. You are by far the best game thread maker I have ever seen on any forum.

Yet another big game for us. Being .500 and 2 games under are worlds apart when all is said and done. Let's show up, play smart, play hard, and get the win.

Do we ever not come out cold shooting? Sometimes I wonder if maybe we're the one time that hasn't mastered the pre-game shootaround.