KO Chickens Roost'ing On An Open Fire

iSaYughh

Starter
Mike D'Antoni on the Chandler signing: "we got a lot better quickly".

MDA is surely elated by the shooting prowess and offensive wizardry of Chandler, much like he is of Jeffries.

And since no big -- let alone a true big, and defensive fiend like Chandler -- would ever seek out the MDA Knicks....let alone by outright signing and after coming off an NBA chip season....we can only assume Chandler has been under Stern's desk the past week, and the NBA is about to step in and remove MDA, and replace him with NBA legend, champ, and defensive guru Larry Brown.

Clearly, some combination of this had occurred, and MDA's hatred for defensive players, and defensive playing centers' hatred for MDA is in play,

and thus we must all go through this heinous, downtrodden, morose period of the Knicks under MDA as coach,

and not have esteemed bigs like Earl Barron, and others, proudly calling New York Knicks their own.

portega1968

El Cacique
hard core trolling

Id be happy we send MDA home asap and bring in the zen master now... Itll happen eventually, first losing streak and the beat writers will be dropping Phil Jackson in every pos game press conference

iSaYughh

Starter
hard core trolling

Id be happy we send MDA home asap and bring in the zen master now... Itll happen eventually, first losing streak and the beat writers will be dropping Phil Jackson in every pos game press conference

Lol @ you wet dreaming about The Zen Master (utterly retired, fyi), and ESPN.com writers putting out moronic "reports" about him coming to the Knicks.

We're going to own this season. And MDA is going to be a big part of it. Along with our marquee acquisition being coveted, 7ft+, defensive juggernaut who has maybe averaged low double-digit scoring once or twice in his entire career.

Deal with it.

If we don't, I'll man up to my shit -- I'm just asking people like yourself to mensch up, and at long last wipe your ass after reality exposes the bullshit you've been dripping for so long.

This isn't even an issue of MDA being best for us (there are sound arguments to made that he isn't; there have been persuasive, eloquent arguments that have been made as to why he isn't even an offensive savant).