Tits or ass?

• Tits

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Ass

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

LeFlume

All Star
Statistically we're doing alright,. 48% shooting, 58% from 3 and 90% from the charity stripe.

We're behind on the boards tho. We gotta rebound better,, Thats the game right there

Forrest17

Rotation player
Its really weird to see felton playing on the Knicks again. Kurt thomas too.. Im having some weird flashbacks now.

And its weird to see Jason Kidd here. And we are missing 3 of our new key players too. We've added so much its crazy

KingCharles34

All Star
I didnt think it was even possible but it looks like Novak has gotten even better at shooting 3's

No Amare tonight
jterry.png

:lol:

petescud

Starter
some bright moments...cool to se the young guys close out the game...Novack, JR, Melo, Chandler, Palbo...man these guys played well

KingCharles34

All Star
^ Good stuff Rob.

Man, Kurt Thomas starting already...not a good sign for Amare. KT is the type of dude who doesn't lose his job, he's a coach's dream.

My dream as well (pause)

KT is starting KS3 got his wish

hahaha yessir i was shocked to see him starting. He might end up getting more minutes then i thought, i really think in most cases he should get those backup PF minutes over Sheed. Thats if the two of them dont end up battling it out for the starting job if Stat goes down for good

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just watching the replay on NBALP, and John Shurna is a f*cking spastic. I've never seen anyone that's trying to make a team play like such a p*ssy. Cost us 6 points on 3 of 4 possessions cos he was scared to box out.

Shurna is a burner.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Crazy⑧s;249403 said:
Just watching the replay on NBALP, and John Shurna is a f*cking spastic. I've never seen anyone that's trying to make a team play like such a p*ssy. Cost us 6 points on 3 of 4 possessions cos he was scared to box out.

Shurna is a burner.

Add Copeland to that list of goners.

Should be a banger, thinks he's Novak

Things I hated

Wizards should not have gotten that many offensive boards...I get Camby was out but still that French kid killed us on the boards, not just in the 2nd qtr when our scrubs were in, but the whole game.

Our rotation on 3's was horrible, Felton and Novak being the biggest culprits

Tyson should not have been in there with 5 mins to go in 4th....too risky

Starting SG (whoever that was) does not need to be out there.

Things I loved

Felton ran the show very very well, hit a 3 and had some nice drives...finished with 8 assist and 1 T.O.

JR Smith looked more focused than I have ever seen him, I have been a huge critic of his but he looked amazing out there. He could be our biggest X Factor

All 3 PG's found Tyson for lobs

Pablo looked good on both sides of the ball

Starting lineup came out focused on both sides of the ball

Melo looked simply superior out there. This against a very good defender in Ariza

Kidd looked like he's gonna be an amazing spark off the bench.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
Prigioni...ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

dude got active MAGIC hands. when they showed he robbed felton like a chump on summer camp highlights. now, to see it on a actuall game multipul times, i'm excited. kidd and him was a great combo.